The Beginning of a Love Triangle

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goL5goKJ1Fg&feature=related

Jo Eun- After a Long Time

---

“Here.” Kiwoo held out the can of coffee.

“Thank you.” Yoonhee accepted it. She tapped the top and popped it open. He watched her sip it and chuckled. Startled, she stopped drinking and blinked at him. “Why are you laughing at me?”

“I’m not laughing at you. I’m laughing because of you.” Kiwoo gave her a soft smile with twinkling eyes. Easily, he opened his drink and took a long gulp. Yoonhee tilted her head in wonder then chuckled, shook her head, and sipped her drink. It was peacefully quiet for a few minutes.

Kiwoo broke the silence first. “How long has it been? Two years?”

“Two years.” Yoonhee nodded in agreement.

“Wow. Already two years has passed since I went to study in America.” Kiwoo reminisced.

“You were only there for six months though.” Yoonhee pointed out.

“Yeah, well I used my time wisely.” Kiwoo stated.

“How so?” She questioned. He looked into her eyes and replied, “I met you.”

Heat crept up her neck, and she could feel her ears turn red. Flushing crimson, Yoonhee avoided his gaze. *Was Gina right? Did Kiwoo sunbae really like me before?*

“How have you been?” Kiwoo asked. Yoonhee swam out of her thoughts and turned to him.

“Seems like you graduated on time. You’re already a teacher here.” Kiwoo gave her a wide smile. “Assistant teacher.” Yoonhee corrected. “I’m not a teacher yet. I still have a long way to go before I become that. I just want to try this out for experience. If I like it, I’ll continue pursuing my teaching career. If not, I’ll become a-“

“Chef.” Kiwoo finished for her. Yoonhee made a face. “No, not a chef. You always wanted me to become a chef.”

“I don’t want your excellent cooking skills to go to waste.” Kiwoo shrugged. “Hey, I’m looking out for a friend’s best interest. Is that so bad?”

Yoonhee smiled softly. “No, not bad at all. It’s…good to see you Kiwoo sunbae.”

“It’s good to see you, too. Who knew we would end up working at the same place?” Kiwoo asked.

Yoonhee laughed. “Yeah, what a coincidence, huh? It’s great to see a familiar face though.”

“Yeah. Now I don’t have to be a loner during lunch. Want to be my lunch buddy, co-worker?” Kiwoo held out his long hand. Yoonhee chuckled and slipped her hand into his. “Sure, co-worker.” Kiwoo shook her head steadily with his eyes fixed on her. Yoonhee met his eyes, and her smile slightly faded away in uncertainty.

“I missed you a lot, Kim Yoonhee.” Kiwoo confessed.

She turned pink and nodded shyly. “Yeah…” He realized she was uncomfortable and released her hand. “How are your best friends doing? What were their names again? Gina and…?”

“He would be disappointed you forgot his name, especially since the two of you played basketball many times.” Yoonhee mused. “His name is Kris.”

“Right, now I remember. Tall, flirty guy. He always told me the two of you were married.” Kiwoo pointed out.

“Oh God, please don’t say that. I love Kris, but he would make a horrible husband.” Yoonhee covered her face.

Kiwoo laughed loudly. “I’m so telling~” He teased. Yoonhee gave him an embarrassed smile, and he laughed some more.

----------

“Move over! I can’t see!” Kai complained.

“Then grow taller! Sheesh!” D.O. rolled his eyes, wondering if his cousin could become any whinier.

“Shh! They’ll catch us!” Baekhyun put a finger to his lips. The six male students were spying on Kiwoo and Yoonhee from afar. Chanyeol put his hand on Sehun’s shoulder for balance and leaned over, craning his neck to hear their conversation. “I can’t hear what they’re saying. Can you?” “We’re too far!” Suho stated with a frown.

“Seriously, move over Kyungsoo!” Kai hissed.

“If you can’t see over me, you have a real issue Kim Jongin! I’m short enough for you to look over! Get glasses, damn it!” D.O. snapped right back.

“Oh God. Here we go again.” Suho covered his face and shook his head. While his friends squabbled like little toddlers in the back, Sehun was intently studying his favorite noona with his nightmare coach. *I can’t believe they know each other. What the hell. This isn’t right. She’s supposed to be on my side. We’re supposed to mock him and gossip behind his back. Instead, it turns out they were colleagues. They better not be anything more than that.*

Kiwoo and Yoonhee laughed, and Sehun grew alert.

*What are they laughing about? Damn it. I can’t hear them from this far.* His eyebrows furrowed, and his heart constricted in anxiety. He was dying to know what they were conversing about.

“Man. Who would’ve known that angelic Yoon Yoon noona was actually connected to the devil? Life is funny at times.” Chanyeol stated. *Hilarious. I’m laughing so hard right now.* Sehun growled inside his mind, his eyes fixated on the two still-laughing figures.

“What if they’re dating?” Kai suggested, out of the blue. Chanyeol gasped loudly, and Sehun stared at Kai as if he had just spoken an alien language.

“Maybe Coach Lee is noona’s ex-boyfriend.” Kai shrugged. “No way!” Chanyeol gasped even louder, if possible. Sehun jerked his head around and stared at Kiwoo and Yoonhee. *Them? Dating? NO.*

“Who knows? Maybe the light between them can ignite.” Kai snickered. Before Sehun could harshly react to his the possibility, Chanyeol grabbed Kai by his shirt. “NO! TAKE THAT BACK! YOON YOON NOONA CAN’T DATE THE DEVIL COACH!” “CALM DOWN! YOU’RE RUINING MY SHIRT!” Kai roared.

“You get him, Chanyeol!” D.O. rooted. “What kind of a cousin are you?!” Kai sneered. D.O. stuck his tongue out.

“Break it up, you two! No, you three! Doo Kyungsoo, don’t just stand there and watch!” Suh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter