Gone?

Why?

Ever since that incident where he was harshly humiliated and rejected, Donghae seemed to be less...him. Hyukjae noticed this too. Donghae seemed to always look sad and depressed, no longer smiling or laughing. In fact, during break times, he would totally disappear. No one was able to find him during those breaks. Not even Hyukjae. Hyukjae wondered if he had been a tad too harsh on him. He never realized that Donghae loved him when he always abused him. 

Donghae slowly gave up hope. Every time he saw Hyukjae in his class, his heart would break a little... Who knew that his abuser could have such a great impact on him? Hyukjae never looked at him once, not even when he was asked a question. Did Hyukjae really hate him for who he was?
 
Donghae often had sleepless nights over this. Was being homoual really such a huge thing? Was he so detestable? Would no one really love him? He knew he shouldn't be having such feelings for his student. Yet...Donghae didn't have the heart to stop himself. However, he knew he couldn't keep it up anymore. Tomorrow, he would ask to be transferred to another school and hopefully forget about Hyukjae. 
 
The next thing Donghae knew, the school was in an uproar. They had somehow found out about Donghae's wish to transfer and was shocked. They liked him. Donghae was one of the better teachers in the school that they appreciated and respected. Why did he suddenly want to leave? 
 
The students in his class were beyond belief. Why did their teacher want to transfer to another school? Some of the female students cried in class. They didn't want Donghae to leave. 
 
Hyukjae was rather shocked as well. Was it because of him and what he said? Donghae seemed much sadder though. It seemed that he had thought long about it. There was nothing that he could about it but accept it. Yet, somewhere deep in him knew that he would regret his decision. 
 
Hyukjae had wanted to apologize to Donghae before he left but could not find the courage to do so. he could only sigh as the school body wished him well to the other school. Perhaps, this way, the feelings he had for Donghae would disappear.
 
 

This might seem a little short but this is supposed to be a filler. don't you think Hyukjae is rather stupid to lenghae walk away since they actually like each other?