Fainted

Why?

~The next day~

 
Donghae woke up as his alarm clock rang. As he tried to sit up so as to shut his alarm clock, he winced. His was still sore from yesterday and he didn't feel so good. However, he didn't have time to complain. He was going to be late for work if he complained any longer. Getting out of bed made him gasp in pain. Not only did his hurt, his back and legs hurt as well. It was a wonder how he managed to come home yesterday. 
 
As he slowly dragged his feet to the entrance of the school, he had to bite his lips hard so as to make any pained sounds. He didn't want anybody to see he was unwell. He didn't want to look weak. Especially in front of Hyukjae. He was already weak to have done such deeds with his student.
 
Going to his next class was going to be a torture for him. Not only did he have to climb up those long flight of steps, he had Hyukjae in his class as well. He wasn't afraid as to what Hyukjae would do during lesson time but feared the after lesson time. 
 
Hyukjae was an A+ student and very well-behaved in front of other teachers and his classmates. However, whenever they were alone, Hyukjae would again violate him, even in the classroom. There were many times where they did it before class started and Donghae had to, despite the pain, clean up the mess they made while Hyukjae watched. 
 
However, he didn't mind. No matter how harshly he was treated by Hyukjae, he always accepted what he did. Donghae had fallen for his student. He knew this feeling was wrong but he could not help it. Hyukjae always smiled that gummy smile Donghae loved even if he only showed it in front of his friends and not to him. He was satisfied. As long as he was able to see that gummy smile of Hyukjae's, Donghae would willingly accept Hyukjae's mistreatment to him. 
 
As Donghae slowly entered the classroom, Hyukjae immediately asked, "Hey teacher, why do you look so pale? And you seem to be limping. Did you do something naughty yesterday?" The whole class laughed at that remark. Donghae could only sigh and ignore the remark. 
 
As Donghae continued with the class, he started feeling dizzy and saw double vision. But he ignored it and continued to teach. To him, teaching was his everything. A little bit of dizziness would not affect him that much. 
 
Class ended with everyone rushing off to the canteen for their break. As Donghae slowly cleaned the whiteboard, he felt a presence behind him. Turning to see who it was, he saw Hyukjae behind him, with lust-filled eyes. 
 
"Hyukjae, not today please. I'm not feeling that well. " Donghae said as he tried to persuade Hyukjae to not give in to his lust-filled thoughts. However there was no dissuading Hyukjae. 
 
Hyukjae trailed his hand down Donghae's chest before finally reaching his crotch. Palming Donghae's crotch, Hyukjae started to strip Donghae of his jacket so that he could touch and see more of Donghae's smooth skin. 
 
It was only then that Hyukjae realized that Donghae was breaking out in cold sweat. He paused in his movement before scrutinizing Donghae's face. Donghae did look rather pale, with beads of sweat on his forehead. As Hyukjae placed his hand on Donghae's forehead, he realized that Donghae was running a rather high temperature. 
 
"Please...Please not today..." Before Donghae could finish his sentence, he went slack and fainted. In Hyukjae's arms.