Love?

Why?

Was I too violent or rough yesterday? Hyukjae thought as he gazed at the still pale, unconscious Donghae. 

After Donghae had fainted, Hyukjae had immediately carried him bridal-style to the infirmary. The doctor then checked on him before saying that Donghae was just having a high fever and did not have enough rest. 
 
Hyukjae had insisted on staying with Donghae even though his lessons were going to start soon. No matter what the doctor said to make Hyukjae leave the infirmary and go to class, Hyukjae refused. 
 
Hyukjae felt a bit guilty. If only he had known been more gentle, then this wouldn't have happened. 
 
Slowly, Donghae regained consciousness. Groggily blinking his eyes, he realized that he was in the infirmary...with Hyukjae. Puzzled, he turned towards Hyukjae, wanting to ask why he was still here and not in class. 
 
"Why can't I be here? Stop telling me what to do. It's your fault I had to stay with you and miss class." Hyukjae retorted. 
 
Sighing, Donghae struggled to stand up, only to find himself falling back onto the bed, dizzy and in pain. Hyukjae immediately rushed to help Donghae, a frown on his face. 
 
"What the hell do you think you're doing?! You're injured. Rest. Don't be so ing brave. " Hyukjae said as he glared at Donghae. 
 
Donghae glanced up at Hyukjae, unable to read his expression. Why was Hyukjae treating him so nicely? Was it so that he could him again? Was Hyukjae just here, not out of concern but for more ? Donghae didn't know what to feel. On one hand, he was happy that Hyukjae was worried about him. On the other hand, it saddened him that Hyukjae was here only to ensure Donghae was well rested so that he could him again. 
 
Hyukjae noticed Donghae deep in thought and wanted to ask him about it but decided against it. He didn't want to make him look as if he cared. Donghae was just someone he used to , to relieve stress. 
 
However, it did pain him to know that Donghae was lying here because of his insatiable need for . He could not help it though. Every time he saw Donghae, he felt butterflies in his stomach, his heart beating faster and his arousal growing. Especially when Donghae pouted. He looked so adorable that he wanted to pinch his cheeks. Hyukjae didn't know what to do with foreign feeling and decided that having with Donghae would clear the . Well, it didn't. It made him feel even more for Donghae and he was at a loss for what to do. Could it be that...he was falling in love? With Donghae?
 
 

In case you all are wondering why it's moving so fast...well it was supposed to be a one-shot but it was too long so I made it into a short story. Hope you like it:)