Future?

Why?

Life couldn't seem to get any better for Donghae. He had Hyukjae, his love and his café, his passion. 

 
Hyukjae would always drive Donghae to work before he went to his law firm. He would make sure to visit Donghae for lunch since Donghae always seem to forget to eat and later pick him up for work no matter how busy he was at the law firm. 
 
It was a Sunday. Donghae and Hyukjae were at the beach, strolling. It was a routine for them since Donghae loved the beach. Whenever they were at the beach, Donghae always seemed to turn into a 5 year old child who was given sweets, hopping and running along the beach. Hyukjae would always chuckle at the sight. He hadn't been able to see this sight of Donghae back when he was in school so he decided to just let Donghae be. After all, it always pleased Hyukjae to see Donghae enjoy himself, without any worries. 
 
The two found an empty bench not far from them. Donghae rushed towards the bench and childishly said, "I won! Do I get a prize?" 
 
Hyukjae could only smile and sigh before placing a peck on his lips. 
 
"Sonetimes I wonder who is older. You seem to act more like a 5 year old child. But, I love you for that so don't pout. " Hyukjae said before taking Donghae's hands in his. 
 
Donghae return the peck on Hyukjae's lips before placing his head on his shoulder, looking towards the sea. 
 
"Where do you see yourself, Hyukjae? In the future?" 
 
Hearing that question, Hyukjae turned his head and took Donghae's head in his hands, kissing every surface of his face before smiling at him lovingly. 
 
"It's easy. I see myself with you Donghae. " 
 
Donghae blushed at his answer, cheeks turning pink, when he felt the love for him through his answer. Hyukjae had injected so much passion, love and sincerity that Donghae was lost for words. 
 
While the two were snuggling with each other, little did they know they were being watched. 
 
"Hyukjae is mine. No one can have him. He is MINE. " 
 

Ok...mybe I'm a little impatient and bored. Who wouldn't be if they had to stay awake for a 1.25am flight and that it is barely 10.15PM here. This chapter is just something to tide you over until next Sun for the nxt chapt. It may be a little crappy since im barely awake but i hope you like it XD.