Chapter Eight

Play with me...

Hyuk entered the detention class as he was assigned to help out, once again. To his surprise, it was not only Donghae but surrounding the troublemaker was a wall of Min.

'How the hell did you guys get into trouble so fast?' Hyuk exclaimed.

'It's a rare talent.' Minho said prideful.

'We are special.' Taemin said.

'We kinda missed you.' Sungmin added with a straight face.

Hae smiled at his friends. One of his bangs covered his eyes and he lifted a bandaged hand to it aside.

The door opened and Kyu entered.

'Kyuhyun?' Hyuk said.

'Hey Hyukjae!' The boy smirked as he put his laptop on the teacher's desk.

'What are you doing here?' Hyuk inquired.

'One of the teachers asked me to tutor some idiot.'

'Well we have idiots for sale here, which one do you want?'

'I need the head idiot, Donghae, to come and sit next to me.' Kyu said with a smirk.

Hae's friends narrowed their eyes. Hae just shrugged it off and obeyed.

'So the teacher gave us this assignment but took me aside and said your last test result was...well...a new low, even for you.' Kyu said so loud that everyone could hear.

Hae stared at his bandages and didn't respond.

'Don't be such a smug pig, Kyu.' Sungmin growled.

'Shut up and start doing your homework.' Hyuk snarled.

'I'm glad the world is filled with lovely smart people like you.' Hae smiled.

'Oh you think you can mock me? Mister big shot?' Kyu hissed.

Hae just kept on smiling.

'Okay, if you can answer these five equations correctly, I'll do the rest of your homework for a week.' Kyu snickered.

'Don't, Kyu.' Hyuk warned.

'And if I fail?' Hae asked softly.

'Then you'll be my slave for a week.' Kyu said.

'Seriously, Kyu, don't do this.' Hyuk repeated.

'I'll lend him to you for a day as well, Hyuk.' Kyu smirked.

'Deal.' Hae said. He grabbed a pen, yelped cause his hand still hurt and solved the problems within five minutes.

Kyu could just stare.

'I tried to warn you that he isn't half as stupid as he looks.' Hyuk sighed.

'B-b-but how?? His grades are like pitiful.' Kyu stuttered.

Hyuk looked at Hae. He was curious about this as well.

'What are grades to someone that already has lost everything dear to him.' Hae said, got up and went back to his own desk.

Hyuk just stared.

'Stop glaring at our Hae.' Minho said.

'Minho, let it be.' Hae mumbled as he took out a book and started reading.

'Choi, go to where you belong, take out the trash.' Hyuk ordered.

Hae slammed his book on the desk, got up so fast that his chair tumbled down, he grabbed Hyuk's wrist and dragged him out of the room into another and locked that door.

'Listen up, you jerk.' Hae spat 'you can kick me all you want, you can cuss at me, belittle me, mock me, anything.' Hae was panting from anger. 'But don't you ever talk to one of my friends like that again.' Hae's eyes were filled with pure contempt.

Hyuk opened his mouth but Hae wasn't finished yet.

'Where the hell is the Hyuk I used to run around with? What happened to that sweet boy? Whatever caused you to turn....to turn into....this?' Hae didn't even realise tears were trickling down his cheeks. 'You want to hate me this bad? Go for it, cause let me tell you, no one, NO ONE, not even you can hate me more than I hate myself!' Hae screamed. His hands that had grabbed Hyuk's shirt were now desperately clawing.

'You'll open your wounds again.' Hyuk said softly.

'Tell me what I did that was so wrong, Hyukkie.' Hae sobbed.

Hyuk couldn't stand to see Donghae so vulnerable.

'Go wash your face, you look like a moron.' He mumbled as he did his best to avoid eye contact.

Hae felt all his final strength leaving him. He left.

Hyuk closed him eyes, his fists clenched. 'Damn it!' He screamed as he took a chair and threw it across the room.

He'll never want to stay with you, you despicable ugly child, just as I'm leaving you behind, he'll dump you. You don't deserve someone as beautiful as Donghae.

'Shut up, shut up, shut up.' Hyuk whispered as he fell to the ground and cried. He hated those thoughts, he hated those final words of his umma resonating all through his mind.

 

'Okay, let's do our best today, kids.' Heechul said with a bad cold.

'Hyung are you okay?' Henry asked.

'Ugh, well someone said that I sound y with a hoarse voice so I deliberately got myself a cold, but nothing is y about a runny nose.' Heechul pouted.

'I know something that will cheer you up, hyung.'

'Hmmmm?'

'Donghae and Hyukjae are so into their roles, it looks like they really hate each other.'

Heechul's eyes lit up. 'Time to give them the script of the next scene then.' He went to the center of the practice room. 'Ohhhh darlings? Please gather around for the script of the next scene! Hyukjae and Donghae, you might want to go practice in private first.'

Hyukjae frowned, he didn't like the glint in their drama teacher's eyes. He grabbed two scripts and pulled Hae into the next room.

'Let's just get this over with so we can have some of our lunch break left.' Hyuk mumbled.

'Namhae!'

Namhae was shivering and tried to hide from his bully.

'Oh come on, I wasn't that bad yesterday, was I?' Eunhyuk said.

'P-p-please let me be.'

Eunhyuk closed in. 'I can't.'

'Why not?'

'Every time I see your quivering self, it brings me pleasure.' Eunhyuk smirked. 'And admit it, you like the attention I give you.'

Namhae looked down. He felt utterly pathetic cause he had feelings for his bully. This is worse than Stockholm syndrome.

Eunhyuk trapped the helpless boy against the wall. His breath ran over the younger's face. 'Admit it, you like it.' He whispered.

Namhae tried to escape but the more he resisted, the more Eunhyuk loved it.

'Come on, you nerd, admit it.'

Something snapped within Namhae. He looked up fiercely right into his bully's face. 'I hate you from the depths of my soul'.

Eunhyuk was shocked and then....anger took over. He slammed the boy against the wall with his body. He slung a hand around his neck and pressed their lips together.

Donghae froze in shock, eyes wide open. Hyukjae had the same reaction, he quickly pulled back.

'You two are naturals, I knew it.' Heechul said smugly.

Both boys turned around to see their teacher leaning against the wall.

'Make sure you practice that kiss though.' Heechul said, turned around and left, leaving the boys all petrified.