Chapter Two

Play with me...

'Mr. Lee Hyukjae, please report to Mr. Kim at the teacher's lounge.' the loudspeaker startled most of the sleepy students.

Hyuk frowned, what did that weirdo want from him? He looked at his teacher who nodded at him and he got up.

'Ahhh Hyukjae, my man.' Heechul slammed his hand harshly on Hyuk's shoulder blade.

'Sir?'

Heechul turned the boy to face him directly and took away the glasses. As suspected he found beauty.

'I knew it!' Heechul yelled.

'Sir, can I have my glasses back?'

'Why?' Heechul peered through them and looked back at Hyuk 'They are fake?'

'It's an image thing.' Hyuk said calmly.

'Never knew the nerd look was popular!' Heechul mumbled.

'It's not, now give them back.'

'Ok ok, you'll get them back, but you'll be the lead in my next play.'

Hyuk huffed and turned around.

'You'll get extra credit for it.' Heechul said seductively.

Hyuk halted for a second. 'When is the first rehearsal?'

'In a week.'

'I'll be there.'

Heechul was pleased with himself. One down, one to go.

 

It was lunch time. As usual Hae was surrounded by his friends and people that just wanted to live off his popularity. Hae didn't even know the name of the pretty girl currently seated on his lap. Her voice was a bit annoying but the girl could kiss. She was about to speak up again but Hae quickly lowered his head and started to kiss her. He playfully darted his tongue in and pulled back immediately. She moaned and wanted more.

A younger student ran up the table and bowed. Hae cocked up an eyebrow. Would it be another boring confession?

'Hyung, Mr. Kim needs you.' The boy said.

'I don't care.' Hae answered and started to kiss the girl again.

He felt someone pull on his sleeve. It was the boy. 'Hyung, please?'

Whoa puppy eye attack. 'What's your name kid?'

'Henry.'

'You are cute.'

Henry started blushing. 'Will you come with me?'

'Nope.'

Minho laughed.

Henry's bottom lip started trembling.

Hae stared at it in shock.

The boy's eyes were filling up with tears.

'Stop it.' Hae said.

'B-but Mr. Kim is s-so s-scary.'

'Hey now, please don't cry, I'll come with you, ok?'

Henry immediately stopped crying and grinned. 'Ok!'

Taemin shook his head as he saw Hae leave with the kid. 'Seriously, Hae is such a softie. He fell for that way too easily.'

'Those drama kids aren't to be trusted.' Sungmin added.

 

'Here he is Heechul hyung!' Henry said suspiciously chirpy.

Hae frowned.

'Ahhhh Mr. Popular himself.' Heechul laughed. He tilted Hae's head and observed the boy's features. 'Magnificent!'

'Sir?'

'Can you act?'

'Act?'

'Yeah, play pretend.'

'Not really, sir.'

'No worries, you are gorgeous, you'll be my lead actor.'

'W-what?' Hae stuttered.

'My play, you lead role, we start in a week.' Heechul spoke slowly as if the other was retarded. Henry giggled in the back.

'I don't want to.' Hae stated.

'You'll have to, your grades are not really good and I have blackmailed your football coach. You either enter the drama club or no football for you.' Heechul smiled sweetly.

Hae's eyes narrowed, he was about to develop into the troublemaker he was known to be.

'Oh don't even try, fancy boy. I have your umma on speed dial.' Heechul hissed.

Hae gulped.

'See you in a week, stay pretty.' Heechul cackled and made a dramatic exit.