Chapter One

Play with me...

'I need something huge!' Kim Heechul, drama teacher, was flaring his arms in different directions to emphasise the importance.

Leeteuk, principal and for some unknown reason a friend of the eccentric teacher, rolled his eyes. 'What is the good cause this year?'

'Children's orphanage.' Heechul mumbled as he was pacing in the principal's office.

'I have a great script, I wrote it myself!' Heechul continued.

'Nothing too extreme I hope.' Teuk sounded alarmed. Last year's catastrophe of a play with live animals still made him shiver. 'Only students this time, Chul.'

'Yeah, yeah.' Heechul waved the annoying words away. 'The cast must be surprising and enticing.'

'They get extra credit, you shouldn't have a problem finding enough actors.'

'I know but I want the entire school to come watch.' He glared out the window and observed the playground. 'I need good looking boys.'

'That sounds so wrong.' Teuk sighed. But no one messes with Kim Heechul, not even the school's principal.

 

'Dong-Dong-Donghaeeeee my man!' Minho greeted his friend loudly.

'Yo! Min, Min and Min.' Hae laughed, never getting tired of the same ole joke.

Minho, Taemin and Sungmin just rolled their eyes but couldn't help to chuckle at their childish friend.

Hae smacked his hand in between Minho's shoulder blades. 'Hey I saw you with that blonde chick yesterday.'

Minho smirked.

'Told you she was worth it.' Hae winked.

'Is there a girl in this school you haven't been with?' Taemin asked Hae.

Sungmin laughed and said jokingly 'We better watch out, if he runs out of girls, who knows what he'll do with the guys!'.

They all started laughing.

 

'Why do they have to be so damn loud.' Kyuhyun mumbled while he glared over his PSP.

'Cause they like the attention.' Hyukjae sighed and turned a page.

'Troublesome bunch.'

'Just avoid them.'

'Why? I never saw them bully anyone.' Kyu raised an eyebrow.

'Oh they don't directly but their minions do.'

'I see. Thanks for the heads up, I'm Cho Kyuhyun by the way.'

'Lee Hyukjae.'

'Oh wow, you are the star student.'

'And you are number two.' Hyuk smiled faintly.

 

An insanely dangerous idea popped up in the jungle that was Heechul's mind.

'Teukie, prepare for some awesomeness.' He yelled startling his friend. He ran out the office towards the playground.

'Oh dear god, don't make him burn down my precious school.' Teuk whimpered.

 

'Choi Siwon.' Heechul pulled the student close to him.

'Sir?'

'You know everything, since you are the schoolpaper's editor, right?'

Siwon smiled smugly.

'What is Lee Donghae's weakness?'

'Anything academic.'

'That bad?'

'The boy doesn't even try. Then again who could blame him. With his looks and charm he can talk himself into anything even into higher grades.'

'What about Lee Hyukjae?'

'What about him?'

'A weakness?'

Siwon had to think about it.

'He's a grade .'

Heechul frowned. 'A what?'

'He'd do anything for higher grades.'

'He's already an A+ student'

'Extra credits, sir, extra credits!'

Heechul smirked. 'You'll get a very nice scoop soon, Siwon.'