Chapter Seven

Play with me...

Hae entered the classroom laughing at something Sungmin had said. His arm was wrapped around Minho while Taemin patted him on the back.

'Waaaaa our oppas are so gorgeous.' A girl behind Hyuk stated.

Hyuk's face hardened and he stuck out his leg making the fish trip.

Hae caught himself with his hands before his face hit the ground.

'You did that on purpose.' Minho yelled.

'What, me? Why would I?' Hyuk said with an innocent face.

Kyu was chuckling next to him.

'It's okay, no harm done.' Hae said softly.

'Wuss.' Kyu coughed.

Hae had to grab Sungmin's arm to prevent the boy from attacking Kyu.

 

Their literature teacher entered with an excited look on her face. Usually that meant a lot of interaction. Hyuk sighed.

'Class, today we will talk about shakespeare!'

Everybody groaned.

'Oh, it will be fun!' The teacher squealed. Suddenly she frowned as she looked at Donghae.

'Mr. Lee, I see you got into trouble again, will you stop bleeding like a pig in my class room?' She snarled. She always had disliked the school's troublemaker. She loved giving him a hard time.

Hyuk's head snapped towards Hae. The boy's hands were bleeding. Hyuk realised this was because of what he had done earlier. He frowned.

'I'm sorry miss, can I go to the bathroom and clean myself up?'

'No, you can do that after my class. I'm sick of you trying to skip my class.' The teacher said with contempt.

'But miss, I think he should go to the nurse.' Sungmin said as politely as he could.

'He should have thought of that before he fought.'

'He didn't' Taemin said.

'Boys, stop covering up for him, all the teachers know what a lowlife he is, just like his dad.'

The class gasped. No one ever dared to talk about Hae's dad.

Hae jumped up.

'Hae no!' Minho yelled.

'Excuse me miss, but who the are you to judge my appa?' Hae said in an ice cold voice.

'Sit down!' The teacher yelled.

'Not until you retract those words.' Hae threatened.

'You've earned yourself detention.'

'And you've earned a spot in hell.' Hae hissed, he kicked away his desk and fled from the room.

Minho, Sungmin and Taemin jumped up.

'Boys sit down!' the teacher said.

'Miss, someone should go to him, please, or things will get worse.' Sungmin pleaded.

'Hyukjae, go find him and bring him to the principal.' The teacher said.

'God, not him.' Minho cussed silently.

Hyuk bowed to the teacher and left.

 

Hyuk looked left and right. Where could he be? Suddenly he saw a drop of blood. He turned to the right. Something inside him made him run. The blood trail lead him to the roof. He slowly opened the door. He scanned the roof until he saw something moving in the corner of his eye, he turned his head. His eyes widened. Donghae was hitting the wall repeatedly with his fists.

Hyuk acted on instinct. He quickly ran up to the boy and grabbed both of the other's arms. 'Stop it you idiot!' Hyuk yelled.

Hae struggled for a bit until he was too exhausted and collapsed against Hyuk.

Hyuk got nausea as he looked at Hae's bleeding hands. He was about to cuss out the other but then he looked at his face.

Donghae was crying.

'Aish, stop that, Donghae.' Hyuk said.

'Leave me be.' Hae said.

'No, I have to bring you to the principal.'

' that.'

Hyuk grabbed the other's chin. 'Man up, don't let a teacher get to you like that, you big baby.'

Hae was startled. That was almost....nice coming from Hyuk's mouth.

Hyuk took advantage of the shock and dragged the boy to the lavatory to rinse his wounds.

'Why are you doing this?' Hae asked.

'So you wouldn't bleed all over me.' Hyuk huffed as he quickly took a towel and washed Hae's face.

'There is no blood there.' Hae mumbled.

'I'm not too fond of snot either.'

Hae laughed through his tears. Hyuk tensed, threw the towel away, grabbed him by the wrist and took him to the nurse.

'I thought I needed to go to the principal.'

'Shut up, I'll go see where the nurse is.'

Hyuk left but returned after a minute or two. 'She has the day off, aish!' He exclaimed.

He took the bottle of disinfectant, grabbed Hae's hand and poured a rich amount on it.

Hae flinched.

'Stop being such a sissy.' Hyuk hissed, trying to ignore the pout forming on the other's lips.

Hyuk took some bandages and started to wrap them neatly around Hae's hands.

Hae gasped at the contact. How he had missed this gentle side of Hyuk.

'Is it too tight?' Hyuk frowned.

'N-n-no.' Hae whispered.

 

Hyuk knocked on the principal's door.

'Enter'.

Both boys entered.

Mr. Kim was sitting in the principal's chair. 'Ahh my two favourite boys.' Heechul smiled. 'What can I do for you?'

'I needed to bring him to the principal.' Hyuk said.

'Ahhh Teukie isn't here, I'm acting principal...so what's....WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDS?' Heechul screamed.

Hyuk tensed up and looked away.

'I fell.' Hae said.

Heechul glared from one to the other. 'Of course you did. So why are you here?'

'My literature teacher send me.' Hae confessed.

'Why?'

'Cause I misbehaved.'

'What did you do?'

'I-I rebelled a little.' Hae whispered.

Hyuk thought he saw some approval flashing on Heechul's face.

'She's not very fond of you, is she?' Heechul said.

'No one is.' Hae blurted out.

'Oh I would say that the person who treated your wounds so perfectly, likes you.' Heechul glanced over at Hyuk.

'Ah, no, Hyukkie just likes everything to be tidy.' Hae said then he froze.

'What did you call me?' Hyukjae roared.

'Awwww nicknames! I love it.' Heechul spread his arms dramatically as he looked at the ceiling.

'Don't call me that or I'll...' Hyuk said fiercely.

'Good, Hyukjae, reserve that pent up anger and lust for the play.' Heechul said as I guided the boy to the door. He opened it and gave Hyuk a little push. Then he closed the door again and turned to Hae.

 

Hyuk just stood outside the door and tried to organise his thoughts. Did he just say lust?