Chapter Nine

Play with me...

Hae turned his back to Hyuk and grabbed a water bottle. He gulped half of it down. He breathed in. 'Okay, let's try again.'

Hyuk who had been checking the script and was astonished that there actually was a kissing scene, looked up at the seemingly calm Donghae. 'What?'

'You heard, Mr. Kim, we need to practice.'

'He told us to practice the kiss, you moron.' Hyuk shouted.

'Yeah, I know.' Hae said.

Disbelief dripped off Hyuk's face.

'Oh, don't look at me like that, it's just a kiss.' Hae said with more confidence than he was feeling.

'Just a kiss? JUST a kiss???'

'Don't tell me you haven't kissed someone before.' Hae snorted.

Hyuk clenched his jaw.

Hae looked away.

'I'm not a playboy like you.' Hyuk growled.

Hae couldn't help but continue his teasing. It was a way to let out all of his frustration from the past years. 'Hey if you need me to teach you, I will.' He mocked.

Hyuk slowly walked up to Hae, the younger was taking some steps back, cornering himself. 'What happened to that cocky mouth of yours now?' Hyuk hissed.

'Let's just practice.' Hae said, avoiding eye contact.

'Sure.' Hyuk said calmly. But Hae knew better. Hyuk was up to something. He closed in on the younger. 'Tell me you hate me.'

'I hate you from the depths of my soul.' Hae repeated Namhae's line.

Hyuk's eyes flickered as he grabbed Hae by the nape of the neck and made sure he couldn't move. His other hand went around the other's waist as he pressed his lips onto Hae's.

Hae's eyes widened once again, confusion and doubt reflected in them as Hyuk started to gently move his lips on his. Hae tried to keep his eyes open, he saw triumph in Hyuk's eyes as he was struggling. When Hyuk softly nibbled on his bottom lip, Hae's eyes fluttered shut. He was seduced by Hyuk's slow rhythm of moving his lips, of pulling Hae's with his teeth or his hot pants against Hae's swollen lips. He felt Hae melting in his arms. As soon as Hyuk slipped his tongue in, a moan escaped Hae's throat. Instead of crying victory, Hyuk's eyes closed as well as he pulled the younger even closer, as he intensified the kiss even more by tilting his head. Their tongues were dancing to the beat of their speeding hearts.

 

Sungmin gasped as he saw the two boys losing themselves in each other.

'Eavesdropping is a big no no, my bunny.' A voice resonated into his ear.

Sungmin quickly turned around and was met with a smirking Kyu.

'What are you watching that got you so flustered?' Kyu asked as his eyes scanned all over Min.

'N-nothing!' Min said.

Kyu leaned in closer to look over Min's shoulder but, Sungmin quickly placed his hand over Kyu's eyes.

'What the hell are you doing that for?' Kyu whispered as he pushed away the hand and closed in again.

Sungmin did the only thing he could think of to distract Kyu. He let the boy lean in and then quickly grabbed his PSP and ran off with it.

Kyu turned around quickly and chased after the thief.

 

Suddenly Hae pulled away and turned to look out a window. 'Guess you have kissed several people.' He said as he tried to figure out why that bothered him.

Hyuk was still panting and looked at the tense back of the other.

'I'll go tell Mr. Kim that we can't do the kiss.' Hae said as he went for the door.

Hyuk watched every move made by the younger. His head was a mess. All he knew was that this was the most fun he had had in a decade. 'Chicken?'

Hae froze. He slowly turned around. 'What did you say?'

'Are you chicken?'

'What are you, seven?' Hae said in disbelief.

Hyuk just smirked.

'Are you seriously challenging me over this?' Hae yelled.

Hyuk made some chicken noises knowing that the Donghae he once knew, simply could not resist a challenge.

'Fine! Let's do it, let's kiss the out of each other in front of everybody, see if I care!' Donghae shouted. 

 

Hae had a hard time paying attention to what the teacher was saying. Not that he usually cared but anything was better than to focus on the person sitting right in front of him.

He suddenly saw a spider slowly crawling on Hyuk's chair. Hae bit his lip. He knew how much Hyuk hated bugs.

'Lee Donghae!' A ruler slapped on his desk.

Hae shrieked and looked up. His classmates were laughing.

Mr. Yesung was their music teacher, he was odd but usually kind...if you paid attention to him.

'Sorry, sir, won't happen again.' Hae mumbled.

After an entire minute of paying attention, he focused on the spider again. It was on the wooden backrest of Hyuk's chair. Hae acted before thinking, he slammed his foot hard onto it, killing the spider. Hyuk jolted forwards by the force.

'That's it! Donghae, you've earned yourself some detention!' Yesung shouted.

Hyuk was coughing as he looked over his shoulder. 'What's your frigging problem, dude.'

Hae just ignored him and looked out of the window unaware that a frowning Kyu was staring at him.

Within the next ten minutes Minho and Taemin got themselves into trouble. Poor Mr. Yesung was at his wit's end when he stumbled out of the class room.

 

'Hyuk?'

'Kyu?'

'How do you feel about spiders?'

Hyuk shivered. 'Hate them.'

Kyu was in deep thought. Donghae had looked panicked as he had seen the spider. But it was too far to freak him out so why did he still? Could it be he did it for Hyukjae?

Hyuk sighed. 'See you tomorrow, Kyu, I have to watch over those morons again.'

 

'What did you do, Sungmin?' Minho asked him.

'Oh I hid that Kyuhyun's PSP.' Sungmin smiled remembering the fun he had had with that.

They all were in detention together again. The door slammed open and Hyuk walked in.

'He would be great as a dictator.' Minho snorted.

Taemin and Sungmin laughed.

'Silence!' Hyuk screamed. 'Start your homework!'

Sungmin looked at Hae who was staring at Hyuk. He sighed as he feared his best friend was in turmoil.

Suddenly Hyuk's face appeared right in front of Sungmin. 'What are you staring at?'

Min smiled. 'My beautiful best friend' He whispered watching anger and something else flare in the other's eyes. 'Problem with that?'