I won't. I promise

Of Movie Clichés

Luhan wakes up the next morning due to Minseok's insistent shaking, "Breakfast! Breakfast!!! Glorious, magnificent breakfast!!!"

"I'm not hungry!"

"Wake up!" Minseok screams and Luhan jumps off the bed immediately. "One of my very many special talents." The chubby-cheeked boy shrugs, "Let's go. God, Kyungsoo's sulking because of our breakfast."

Luhan scrunches his nose, "What's the big deal!?"

"You'll see!"

The roommates walk out and head to the kitchen to find a whole table mounted with bacons, eggs, french toasts, pancakes, tea, hot chocolate, coffee, fruit juice among others. "Are we dying tonight? Why do we have a feast?" Luhan eyes the food on the table, Joonmyun coughs awkwardly from his seat, "I swear, they overdo things here. Sorry, we could have had a more normal breakfast. I'll tell them to not serve us meals for later and tomorrow."

"Are you stupid? You stop this service, I kill you!" Jongdae screams after he downs the bacon he's chewing, "Man, I can live like this everyday! When are you marrying me, Joonmyun-hyung?"

Laughter erupts, even Luhan stifles one then sits next to Tao. "Ge," the younger whispers, Luhan looks up to him, "There's also ice cream in the freezer. This is heaven, right? Especially for here." Tao smiles then pokes Luhan's chest, the older nods, "Yeah."

"Save some for the ever growing handsome booooy!!!" Sehun screams from the doorway then marches inside with Lay in tow. "Huh. Looks like we have enough to last a week."

"Wanna stay here a week?" Lay asks, Sehun grins at him, "Why? You gonna stay with me?"

"That's greasy. Kris-level greasy. Ew." Lay pushes Sehun to the side then takes a plate. "Excuse me?" Kris protests and another bout of laughter erupts. Lay sits next to Luhan as he fills up his plate, "Good morning, ge. Oh, 3's an awkward number for a dance group, you have a minor in dancing, right?"

"What are you saying?" Luhan asks, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. Lay squeezes the older's shoulder, "Join us. Minseok-hyung's joining and it's gonna be fun."

"... Maybe next time, Lay." Luhan tells the dimpled boy and returns to his food.

"Spot's mine, Lay!" Jongdae yells from across the table and the said Chinese just tells him 'No.'

The bedimpled Chinese juts his lower lip and does the best puppy eyes he can muster and bats his eyes at Luhan, "Pretty please?"

Luhan's eyes widen and backs away because he can literally see rainbows and sparkles, "The brightness. It hurts!"

Everybody laughs, Sehun sighs from the doorway because really, he misses Luhan too. Thinking that Luhan is well on his way to being okay without him hurts but of course, he's used to it.

If he only knew.

Luhan takes a quick glance at his best friend then turns away, "I dunno, Lay. Sehun-ah might not like me around."

"Why won't he?! YOU." Lay turns to the said boy, "You come here and tell your beautiful bestfriend and potential boyfriend..." Luhan, Tao, Kris, Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun stiffen, the rest are just oblivious to the teasing, "That he is indeed needed to our group."

Sehun opens his mouth then closes it again to hide the fact of the shock then just shakes his head, "He's old enough to decide for himself, hyung."

"BOOOOO!" Minseok wails, "Come on, Sehun! Talk to your pretty princess!"

"Stop it!" Luhan and Sehun say at the same time. "Hmnph, moody bastards." Jongdae comments then just returns to his food. Sehun grunts then proceeds to eat his breakfast next to the empty seat beside Kai. The tanned boy slaps Sehun on his thigh and whispers, "Calm your balls, man. Don't be so uptight."

They resume breakfast in silence, they're all done an hour later with Jongdae, Kai, Chanyeol and Lay just taking off their shirts from where they're seated then run off to the beach.

"GROSS!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun exclaim but still proceed to gather up the articles of clothing and placing it to the living room.

"Kids." Kris mutters, "Let's go for a swim too, babe." Tao nods then the couple heads to their room to change. "You can all go to the beach now, young sirs. We'll take care of the kitchen and we'll bring you your towels ans snacks too." One of the French maids tell the group and one by one they disperse to their rooms to change.

-----

"THAT IS JUST UNFAIR!!!!" Minseok and Chanyeol scream when they see Kris walking to the shore with Tao in tow. "What? What's unfair?" Kris looks left and right, "What's wrong?"

"You're unfair!" Jongdae points an accusatory finger at Kris, "We just ate but why do you have a perfect beach body!? You too, Tao!"

Kris and Tao laughs heartily as the couple sits on the sand under a large umbrella that has been setup for the group earlier by the maids. "I do wushu. He plays basketball. I guess, it's like a workout?"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, " is the best workout. You're just having too much for sure."

Kris squeezes the bottle of sunblock too hard in utter surprise causing half the content to pour out and Tao just kind of becomes paralyzed next to his boyfriend.

"What?" Baekhyun places his hands on his hips then flips his hair, "You live together, duh."

"Make him stop, make him stop." Tao whimpers when he comes to, Kris pulls the younger closer, "You have a minute to step away before I bury you head first in the sand, Baekhyun."

"Let's go, sweetcheeks." Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baekhyun's waist from behind then carries him away from the couple. "Baekhyun teasing you guys again?" Luhan asks as he sits next to them, Tao nods. "Oh. Kris..."

"Yeah?"

"I... I'm really sorry about before. I haven't been really able to apologize to you properly."

"Well, hyung..." Kris starts as he tries to put back the excess sunblock back to the bottle and the rest on Tao's back, "Tao and I are okay now, so I guess, we're good. I apologize too, because I was hard on you that day."

Luhan smiles, a genuine smile of relief, "But maybe that's what I needed to finally just give you up. Nobody ever told me to stop, aside from Sehun-ah and I never listen to him anyway."

"Yeah, you don't. That's why both of you are in this situation." Kris comments, Luhan turns silent. "Why don't you listen to him? Because he's a kid?" Tao asks as he shifts from his seat and then puts sunblock on his boyfriend's back, Luhan nods apprehensively. "I used him as my support system, but still saw him as a young boy. I never thought of him as 'my' type, especially compared to you. There's a difference." Luhan laughs awkwardly Kris sits up straight, "Ahem. Well, what can I say?"

SLAP!

"OW!" Kris doubles over in pain after Tao hits him hard on the back you'd see a silhouette of a red hand marked on the blond. "You idiot."

The trio laughs and from a short distance, Sehun watches them. "He'll be okay, right?" He asks Kai who's stretching next to him. Kai turns to where the maknae is looking at, "Luhan-hyung?"

"Yeah. I mean, I told him I'll be moving out of our apartment permanently soon. I can't deal with it."

"So you're running away? That's your best plan?"

"But he's okay. I'm not."

"Who says he's okay? You're the bestfriend, you should know by now that he isn't okay." Kyungsoo scolds him, Sehun turns to the older, "You said it yourself, I'm the bestfriend and I should know and he looks fine without me."

"Stupid! YOU ARE STUPID!" Kyungsoo roars, Sehun backs away a little, "You piece of dirty crap. You selfish son of a female dog!"

"What?" Sehun scrunches his brows at Kai, the tanned boy just laughs, "He doesn't curse and that's the meanest thing he can say when he's really mad."

"Yah!" Kyungsoo hits his boyfriend then turns back to Sehun, "He's already depressed, it's so obvious. And even if you try to deny it, all eyes point to you as the cause of his depression. You're ignoring him, you're gonna leave him alone in your apartment and you have the nerve to tell us that you think he's okay?"

"What do you want me to do?! I can't stay with him anymore because I might end up killing myself. I've put up with all of it before, and..." Sehun breathes deeply, "I'm just tired. If I stay with him, I'd just keep on falling and I won't be able to find my way out anymore. I want to believe that he's fine when I leave so I don't run back to him and be stupid again."

"Man, that's deep." Kai comments, Kyungsoo kicks him in the shin. The older sighs, "Okay. I understand, Sehun. But, at least talk to him. For the last time, try to fix things up."

Sehun just nods, take a quick look at Luhan where he's still laughing with the couple who're wrestling against each other and he sighs in relief. At least he believes he can walk away from Luhan in peace.

-----

"Stupid! YOU ARE STUPID!"

Tao, Kris and Luhan turn to the shore where they faintly hear Kyungsoo scream at Sehun, "What's going on?" Tao whispers against Luhan. The older just shrugs then returns to putting sunblock on his arms, "I don't know. By the way, he's moving out after this trip."

"What?" Kris asks then turns to the shore, "That piece of and selfish son of a ."

Luhan scoffs, "Maybe it's for the better."

"Do you want him to leave?" Tao asks, Luhan shakes his head, he speaks without looking up, "I don't know how to live without him."

"Ge." Tao calls out and the doe eyed boy finally meets his gaze. His eyes are watery and his bottom lip is shaking, "Yeah?"

"Look at him. Just look at Sehun." Luhan does as he's told and he watches as the youngest explain something at the other couple, he looks at his height, the expanse of his chest, the abs that are barely but almost there. He takes in everything and sticks it to his vision. "Is he still a 4-year old boy to you?" Tao asks again, Luhan sighs, "No. No, he's not."

"If I am playboy and very unfaithful, I might consider tapping that." Kris comments, Tao lunges at him, "Say that again, Kris!" Luhan laughs at the couple wrestling against each other, and for a brief moment there, he thinks Sehun is looking back at him. He really just wants him to stay.

"SEHUN-AH!!! THE WATER'S AWESOOOOMMME!!!" Lay yells from the water then runs for the said boy. Luhan cringes as he watches the dimpled Chinese hold Sehun by the hand and drags the maknae with him to the water. "If I drown Lay, would you two help me bury the body?"

The couple stops their bickering then turns to Luhan, "Say what, ge?" Tao asks, sitting up and removing himself on top of Kris. Luhan snickers, "Nevermind. I was just kidding."

"You're cute when you're jealous." Kris comments, Luhan rolls his eyes, "You are so greasy. Why did I even think I was in love with you?" Tao high fives with Luhan, Kris looks like a kicked puppy. "I am getting bullied."

"Aww." Tao pats Kris on the back, "There, there."

"TIME TO GET IN THE WATER!!!" Voices from behind the trio boom and the couple watch as Luhan is being carried by Joonmyun, Jongdae, Minseok and Chanyeol. "You two! Join us or I won't stop pestering you!" Baekhyun tells the couple. Kris stands then pulls Tao, "When did you ever?"

"Never." Baekhyun grins then hops on Tao's back. "To the water, Panda!"

"Get off him!" Kris yells at the boy hanging on his boyfriend. Baekhyun grins wider if it's possible, "Why? Because you're the only one allowed to ride him?"

Baekhyun is left scratching his after Tao drops him to the ground.

-----

They stay by the sea for the most part of the day, even having their lunch served by the beachside. Luhan sticks next to their other friends and watches in pain as Sehun plays around with the others too but most especially to Lay.

Tao and Luhan are sitting on the sand near the shore, a good distance from the rest with their backs on the sea, "He's slipping away from me..." Luhan mumbles as he watches Lay and Sehun dance along with Kai and Minseok. Tao pats him on the back, "And you'll let him?"

"He would let go if I grab him."

"Forgive me for this."

Before Luhan can say anything a hard slap comes in contact with his face, too loud that their friends hear it. Kris runs to them, Sehun too.

"The is wrong with you!?" Sehun pushes Tao off, Kris yanks the maknae away. "Sehun, I'm warning you!"

Tao smirks, "We're just talking."

Sehun glares at him while he tries to pry himself away from Kris' grasp, "Talking my ! I will cut you!"

Kris kinds of get what his boyfriend is doing so he releases the maknae. Their other friends have crowded the four of them already, "Is something wrong?" Joonmyun asks, Luhan waves his hand over his face. "Oh guys, you're overreacting. Tao and I are just playing around," Luhan slaps Tao's face with harder force, "see?"

Kris almost faints on the spot.

Tao is still trying to fix his jaw just in case it was dislocated as he waves their friends off, "We're just not aware of our own strength. Off you go, guys." One by one they leave and resumes what they are all previously doing. Sehun approaches Luhan, "You sure you both are just fooling around?" The older nods rather enthusiastically, Sehun sighs, "If you say so." Then he walks back to where the dance group is.

"Kris? You okay?" Tao calls out to his boyfriend still rooted on his spot. The younger's voice takes him out his trance then scrambles in front of his boyfriend, he inspects the red mark on Tao's cheek. Kris glares at Luhan, "You didn't have to hit back harder."

"I have no idea why he slapped me in the first place." Luhan juts his lower lip as he tries to soothe the pain on his right cheek. "Tao, why did you?"

Kris is still cooing on his lover's cheek and Tao pushes him away, "Go and join them, Kris. The blond furrows his brows, "No. If Luhan slaps you again, I will punch his face."

"I won't. I promise."

Kris squints his eyes at the older boy, Tao cuts him, "Babe, come on. Off you go." The tallest smiles, gives Tao a quick peck on the lips then leaves.

"That was easy."

The raven-haired boy laughs, "I rarely, almost never, call him 'Babe'. Anyway," They turn to each other and laughs rather loudly when they find the both of them reflecting their actions. Both are jutting their lower lips as they soothe their aching cheeks, "Anyway what, Tao?"

"I just proved something. I was still able to rile him up." Tao is smirking and Luhan smiles a little, "Yeah. Thanks for that. It actually feels nice to know that I still matter to him."

"Do you want me to slap you on the other side? Of course you still matter. I really hoped he'll act on his instinct, and he did."

Luhan buries his face on his palms, "He's so damn confusing. Last night, he tells me he's permanently moving out. In other words, he wants out of my life then..." The older's shoulders shake, "then, now... He just runs up to us and is ready to take you down despite Kris being here."

Tao just rests his cheek on one of his folded knees and looks at the sobbing boy, "That's what makes him a grown up. He's confusing as . Well, I don't know if I'm glad you're confused now as well. At least, you're feeling what he felt for a really long time."

"Oh my god, I made him feel like ..."

Tao laughs, "Close enough." The younger boy gives a tight squeeze on his shoulder, "Sort your head out. And then your heart, then think about what you did. Apologize again and if you're certain that you really can't be with him romantically, let him go."

"... I've rejected him before. He'd probably think it weird, IF ever I do... You know." Luhan peeks from between his fingers, "He'll be furious."

Tao smiles at Luhan, "That's why I'm telling you to sort everything out in here," he points at the older's head then to his heart, "and here. So just in case, that you do realize you love him back, it won't come out as pitying him, okay?"

"Yeah... Okay."

"Off I go now. Kris and I are gonna go for a walk." The younger stands, Luhan takes his hand before he leaves, "Thanks. Again. And a million times over."

"Anytime, ge."

Luhan watches Tao as he runs up to Kris who's talking about something serious with Joonmyun and Jongdae. When the couple leaves, he turns his attention to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who are quite a distance from the shore, water up to their necks.

'Huh. Baekhyun's at least 2 heads shorter than Chanyeol, how can... OH MY GOD.' Luhan turns away from the scene in disgust. Lastly, he watches the dance group. Maybe if he doesn't have his current issues with Sehun, he'd join them but he can't. He stands up from his position by the shoreline and sits next to Kyungsoo to get a better view watching his bestfriend and the others.

"They look so cool..." Kyungsoo coos the moment Luhan sits next to him. The shorter boy turns to him, "Oh, I'm happy you and Tao are such good friends now, hyung."

"We've always been good friends, Soo." Luhan smiles, his eyes still trained to the 4 dancing. They're in the middle of a really fancy footwork when Sehun falls. "Aw, ." Sehun whinces in pain, Luhan runs to him but Lay - a few inches away from the maknae is faster. "Sehun, you okay?"

"I sprained my ankle. Damn."

Luhan watches in vain as Sehun is pulled up by Lay, the shorter Chinese wraps his arm on the youngest's waist then carries him inside the house, followed by Kai and Kyungsoo. Luhan feels a lump on his throat watching and thinking that it's him supposed to be on Sehun's side at a time like this but all he's reduced to now is a spectator, moreso edging out to be a stranger getting erased from Sehun's life.

 

----------------------------------

Author's Notes: I had to cut it here. Because I can. Nyahaha. There might be too much drama if i add whatever i have in mind for the rest of the stor