You're gross!

Of Movie Clichés

Sehun swats the hand that keeps shaking his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Stop it..." He grumbles as he buries his face deeper into his pillow but the other person only shakes him harder.

"WAKE UP!!!"

"Can't I have any peace around here? Luhan... I'm still sleepy." Sehun barely opens his eyes to try and glare at Luhan.

"Luhan-hyung to you!"

Sehun rolls his eyes then turns back to his beloved pillow.

"Come on! It's the first day of university! Aren't you excited?!" Luhan shakes him up again and all Sehun could do is scream in frustration (fortunately a little muffled by his pillow). "That's not nice, Sehun-ah. It's too early in the morning."

"Why are you my bestfriend!??!!" Sehun groans as he marches his way to the bathroom, "Because I'm adorable and you love me enough!" Luhan calls out before Sehun can close the door.

-----

Sehun has moved into Luhan's apartment near the university after the younger has graduated high school. Luhan is actually 4 years older (but stuck in university since he has changed his majors yearly, 'I needed to wait for you until you get here or else you're gonna be lost!') And Sehun could only sigh in defeat when he finds out that his bestfriend has changed his major this year, again.

"Luhan-hyung, really? Seriously?" Sehun rolls his eyes too far back it's almost painful, when Luhan hands him a lunch box and an apple.

"I made it so don't complain. Now let's get to our class."

Sehun's eye twitches, "How many classes do you have with me?"

Luhan pouts, as if mentally counting the number of times he and Sehun will share a class, "About... 3? We have Basic Calculus, Asian History and Dancing 101."

"And your major this year is?"

"Performing arts: major in vocals minor in dancing."

"You'd probably not finish it anyway." Sehun mocks, Luhan hits his arm, "I told you, I only stayed here this long so we can be here together."

"You're gross."

"YOU'RE gross!" Luhan hits Sehun's arm playfully that he doesn't see someone walking ahead of him. He crashes on the back of a giant with bleached hair, "Watch where you're going!" And Luhan has the nerve to actually scream at the guy.

"Hyung! It's your own damn fault." Sehun tells him but the older doesn't stir.

The giant turns, looking at Luhan with is that a scowl? on his face, "I'm sorry."

"Y-yeah. Yeah... I'm sorry too." Luhan stutters, Sehun scoffs on the side, he's known his hyung all his life and if this is some anime, Luhan's eyes would have turned sparkly matched with mini hearts floating over his head.

"I'll be off then." The giant walks away, Sehun tugs on Luhan's arm but the older is rooted on his spot, sighing and what the actual ? blushing.

"He's a GOD, Sehun-ah!!!" Luhan squeals, "ohmygodohmygodohmygoooood!!!" Luhan shakes Sehun's shoulders to the point that the younger thinks his brain unlatched itself on whatever nerve it's holding onto.

"Let go of me. I don't know you." Sehun pushes Luhan off and walks away, he marches when Luhan still calls out to him with fangirly (yes, girly) voice and he runs without looking back when Luhan screams (more like wails) after him since he's being ignored.

"YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME FOREVER!!!"

'This is a nightmare. I never should have agreed to be in the same university with him years ago...' Sehun thinks as he makes his way to his first class.

-----

Sehun believes he's cursed, because he only has nine classes for the whole semester, and 3 of them has his bestfriend in it. And that three, is on Mondays - which means today. For the love of everything holy, nobody loves Mondays.

"I hate you. Please, get away from me." Sehun tells Luhan who of course caught up with him eventually, and even if Sehun has taken a seat next to a really cute girl with glasses, Luhan thought it's a good idea to yank him by the arm (god knows where his strength comes from) and drag him all the way to the back to sit with him.

"Why are you so mean to me today?" Luhan pouts, Sehun hates it when he pouts, because then he'll look at him with puppy eyes that makes the younger curse inwardly because that's not allowed to be done by a 23-year old college nomad.

"Hyung, you're 23. Act your age!" Sehun almost screams in frustration, a few head turns to them and he apologizes immediately.

"Sehun-ah..."

' my life...'

"Sehun-ah....." And there it is - the sniff, the watery eyes and the unanswered question as to what Luhan's mental age really is.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'll treat you lunch."

"That's it?" Luhan sniffs, a tear threatening to fall.

"And bubble tea after class."

"Yey!" Luhan exclaims rather too enthusiastically that both of them gets a warning from the professor (and they've only started classes 30 minutes ago) that they should be quiet or they won't have to attend the class the rest of the semester.

Luhan introduces Sehun to a lot of people over lunch, he says most of them had been his classmate on the number of classes he's had before. They are in the middle of a very normal conversation when Luhan screams, "OH MY GOD!!! Literally MY GOD, Sehun-ah!!!"

There the giant, no, Luhan's god, walking inside the busy cafeteria, looking around for someone. Sehun and the other 5 joining their table looks at the guy then back to Luhan.

"You mean Kris?" Joonmyun asks, Luhan's eyes widen, "You know him!?"

"Everybody knows Kris." Chanyeol adds with a shrug.

"How come I don't!? Man, even his name sounds so y. Come on. I've been here way longer than most of you guys, I should have known him!"

"Because you ." Baekhyun tells him, it earned him a flick on the forehead.

"He's majoring in Political Science, so he's in a different department and building. He's a basketball player for the university too and he's quite popular." Minseok explains, "and you hate basketball to the core, Luhan. It's no wonder you have no idea who he is."

"Oh god, he's really perfect... Smart and athletic."

"He's also quite a nice guy, hyung." Jongdae adds with a smile.

"I think we're meant to meet. This year, I'll make sure he'll notice me and we'll drive off to the sunset and fall in love. We'll get married and have a dozen children."

"Okay that's it. You just grossed me out tenfolds." Sehun takes his tray and walks away from the group, the others join him and Luhan is left in daze.

-----

Sehun is thankful Luhan is sleeping during Asian History's class but he almost strangles the life out of his bestfriend when he mumbles Kris' name over and over, for the last hour.

"You have a very, very interesting seatmate." Sehun turns to look at the other boy sitting next to him, he has jetblack hair, and dark bags under his eyes. Sehun waves his hand in front of his face, "He's not interesting. He's weird. And, unfortunately, my bestfriend."

Their classmate chuckles, "I'm Tao."

"Sehun. He's Luhan." Sehun nudges Luhan, who lazily opens his eyes and wipes the drool off the side of his mouth. "Hyung, new friend!"

Luhan smiles, "Hi, new friend."

"It's Tao."

"Luhan." The older yawns then goes back to sleep.

"Pardon him." Sehun tells Tao who just shrugs, "I'd probably do the same if I wasn't majoring World History and this isn't a prerequisite subject."

The class ends an hour later with the three of them going to their lockers - the bestfriends getting their gym bags for dance class, Tao getting his gym bag and a big stick.

"What's that?!" Sehun asks, Tao chuckles 5 lockers away from him, "I do wushu! I'm going to studio 3 to practice. I checked, nobody uses it on Mondays at this hour."

"Great! Let's walk together. We have classes at studio 5." Luhan beams and Tao nods his head.

"Sehun?" Luhan whispers while they're walking.

"Yeah?"

"He's scary."

"Let's use him to our advantage. We'll ask him to kick when there's trouble."

Tao separates from the two when they reach the building. The bestfriends proceed to their dance class where they meet some new faces as well.

"You're Luhan, right?" One guy asks, the aforementioned boy nods his head, "You're the nomad?"

Luhan scrunches his nose with a pout, "If you put it bluntly, yes." Sehun laughs uncontrollably next to him.

"You're a legend!" The guy exclaims, then shakes both Luhan's hands rather too enthusiastically. "I'm Zhang Yixing, but you can call me Lay!"

"How am I a legend!?"

"Because you're old and you're a freshman. Or whatever." Sehun comments, Luhan hits his arm over and over.

"Oi! It's Luhan the legend!!!" Another boy exclaims from across the room, jogging up to the small commotion brewing on one side. "We're classmates with a legend!!!"

"Oh god." Luhan sighs in defeat, "I'm a legend for all the wrong reasons."

"It's not that bad, hyung! Most of the freshmen are just amused on how long you'd stayed here. Most of us already wants to leave the moment we stepped into this university." The boy who just joined them explains, "I'm Kim Jongin, you can call me Kai!"

"Hi! I'm Luhan."

"And this must be your boyfriend?" Kai asks, both boys in question scream, "NO!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry. No need to panic. I just thought the both of you look good together!" Kai laughs, Luhan hits his arm, "Me and Sehun? Uh, ew? My heart belongs to none other than..."

"NO. Don't. You're embarrassing." Sehun pulls Luhan away from the two laughing boys.

The day ends much to Sehun's delight after 2 hours in class. The four of them (including Kai and Lay) drops by studio 3 first to bid Tao farewell before they all head out the building.

It's past 11pm and Sehun's out from a quick and badly needed shower when he finds Luhan in front of the TV, eyes glued onscreen, "Hyung, it's late. Time for bed."

"I should buy a pair of reading glasses."

"What?" Sehun asks as he sits next to Luhan while drying his hair with a towel.

"Jocks often fall for nerds."

"You're stereotyping."

"Shane West fell in love with Mandy Moore in 'A Walk to Remember'!"

"Shane West played a delinquent, not a jock. And that's a movie. Come on!"

"Rachel Leigh Cook won Freddie Prinze Jr's heart in 'She's All That.'"

"Hyung, that's an old movie and please, just, no."

"Sehun-ah, help me win Kris' heart?"

"Don't you ever drag me to hell with you." Sehun shoots back then runs to his room, locking the door behind him.

-----

Sehun's glad he won't have to deal with Luhan inside the campus the next day, well the rest of the day since it's 8am and stubborn Luhan is already at it. As freshmen, they are getting their campus tour along with some seniors. Luhan whines that it's unfair that Sehun would be spending time with Kris (he's part of the Student Council, he's just too perfect) and argues that he's technically a freshman too.

"You're not in any category. You just need to graduate." Sehun tells Luhan who stomps his foot. "I will join you! I'm starting as a performing arts major so that makes me a froshie!"

"And you have classes with me in 15 minutes for Advanced Philosophy." Minseok adds, Luhan glares at him, "Technically, you're a senior too."

"Minseok, you aren't helping!" Luhan whines some more that he doesn't notice when Kris approaches Sehun from behind, "Oh Sehun?"

"That's me." Sehun turns to see Kris looking at a clipboard with names of freshmen on a list, Luhan peeks from behind Sehun and screams internally that Minseok next to him can feel Luhan's pain.

"I'm Kris Wu, and you're part of my group. Do you know this Huang Zitao? He's supposed to be part of your group too and he's not yet here." Kris asks, looking up from the clipboard, Sehun nods. "He's my classmate in Asian History."

Before Kris can speak again, Tao runs up to them panting and catching his breath. "I'm so sorry, I overslept." Tao bows repeatedly in front of Kris, "That's okay. Well, you're here now so shall we go?" Kris walks away, Tao follows the senior. Sehun turns back to Luhan, "See you at home, hyung."

Instead of a nice gesture, Sehun is met with a smack on his arm, "You didn't even introduce us!"

"How could I?"

Luhan is about to protest when Tao runs back to them, drags Sehun to their group as he waves Luhan and Minseok goodbye.

"Nice save, Tao!" Sehun smiles, Tao looks at him in confusion, "Save from what?"

"Nevermind."

The entirety of the tour is actually boring and tiring since the campus is huge and they've been walking for hours. Thank goodness for Lay and Kai joining their group or else Sehun would sneak out and return to his apartment. There's also another freshman joining them named Kyungsoo, which makes it more fun.

Kris sits with them inside the cafeteria where they're having an early lunch with the rest of the freshmen, "Boring, right?"

"Totally." Tao answers indifferently as he bites on his sandwich, Kyungsoo hits him lightly on the shoulder, "You're too blunt."

"It will be over in an hour after this lunch break, don't worry." Kris tells his group, "I'll come back in 30 minutes, don't separate." He leaves after that.

"Are jocks supposed to be part of the student council too?" Lay asks, Kai laughs across him. "Well, Kris Wu definitely defies stereotypes."

Sehun just shrugs, he doesn't really give a damn about Kris Wu.

-----

Sadly, Luhan gives a whole lot of about Kris Wu. The moment Sehun steps inside their apartment that evening (he and the his tourmates decided to hang out together since they all had the rest of the day excused from all their classes) his roommate asks things about Kris a mile a minute. When Sehun answers, 'I don't know,' 'I didn't ask,' 'I actually don't care' Luhan rants how useless of a bestfriend Sehun is, saying he is hindering him from getting the love of his life.

"If you're not gonna help me, my DVD collection will!" Luhan shouts at him after Sehun decides to take refuge inside his bedroom again.

It doesn't surprise Sehun anymore when he finds Luhan the next day with his glasses on and a few books in hand. "You hated wearing your glasses outside."

"Desperate times. Desperate measures." Luhan shrugs as they walk out of the apartment.

"Hyung, you're like a high school student with a crush."

"Oh, Sehun... You have no idea. Well, cause you haven't been in love yet."

"Who says I haven't?"

Luhan gasps, "WHO!? Who is this person occupying your heart?!"

Sehun blows raspberry, "Not telling you."

"Oh Sehun! You tell me now!"

"Nope. Come on, hyung. We're gonna be late." Sehun grabs Luhan by the wrist and runs towards the university.

-----

It's been 2 months since Luhan has developed his undying affection towards Kris Wu, to the point that he'd go to the library and actually study when Kris is there as well.

"Why doesn't he still notice me?" Luhan groans at the cafeteria during lunch. "I've been trying hard!"

"Maybe you're just trying a bit too hard, hyung." Kyungsoo adds but immediately finds cover behind Kai just in case Luhan lunges at him.

"Point, baby." Kai pulls Kyungsoo closer to him and Luhan fakes vomit, "Both of you are gross."

"BITTER!" The other 9 people on the table tells him in chorus then they laugh altogether.

Luhan pouts, resting his chin on his palm, "In A Walk to Remember, Landon fell for Jamie."

"You don't have leukemia, hyung." Baekhyun chuckles, Luhan pouts some more.

"WAIT!! I got it!!!"

"Got what?" Tao asks, panting as he sits next to Sehun.

"Where have you been?" Sehun asks, Tao shakes his head, "Just... There? What's up, guys?"

"I know now how he'll fall in love with me!!!"

"How?" Sehun asks with an eyebrow raised.

"I need a makeover! Jamie was so pretty during the play and Landon fell in love with her! Even Regina had nothing on Cady when she had a makeover!"

"Why would you want a makeover?" Sehun asks, "You're amazing like this."

Sehun and Luhan don't even realize the knowing smiles exchanged among the other guys with them.

"Sehun, you're just saying that because you're my bestfriend."

"Ah! Ouch! Bestfriend-zoned!" Jongdae exclaims and mocks hurt, Sehun glares at him.

Luhan gathers his stuff then hops out the table, "I'll see you guys tomorrow! I need to do this!"

The group looks at Luhan's retreating figure then to Sehun, "You're obviously in love with him." Joonmyun states matter-of-factly.

"I'm not." Sehun tells them nonchalantly then picks on his food.

"Yeah right." Chanyeol shrugs, "Keep telling yourself that."

Sehun drops his chopsticks then looks at his friends, "Okay, let's say I'm in love with him WHICH I AM NOT, this will be like the biggest cliché of all his movie fantasies!"

"It works most of the time." Minseok adds, Sehun shakes his head, "No. Guys, just, no. Don't get any ideas."

"Still betting 10000 won on both of you ending up together." Lay crosses his arms, serious on his statement and placing the bill on the middle of the table.

"Luhan gets Kris." Joonmyun places his bet next to Lay's.

"Why is there a bet?!" Sehun yells at his friends who all start placing bets on the table. Everyone ignores him until finally Minseok acknowledges his presence, "Lay, Tao, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol thinks you and Luhan will get it on. I, Joonmyun, Kai and Jongdae thinks he'll get Kris. Where's your bet?"

"I'm not betting on anything." Sehun insists, Kai (who is a bit too comfortable to anyone) decides to grab Sehun's wallet, steal 10000 won and place it with his bet. "There Sehun, you just bet on Kris and Luhan."

"But!"

"You have no other choice, Sehun. You bet on the other side, you just confirm what you feel about Luhan." Kai adds, Sehun sighs in utter defeat, "What awesome friends."

They're still teasing Sehun when Tao's phone rings, the surprised look on the dark haired Chinese doesn't escape his friends' eyes. Tao cancels the call but immediately replies via text.

"Who was it?" Baekhyun asks, Tao shakes his head again, "N-nobody."

"You're not a good liar, Tao." Minseok comments, and before Tao can protest, Chanyeol's voice booms, "You have a boyfriend!" Baekhyun slaps the tall boy's arm, "Or a girlfriend! Whoever fits." Chanyeol tries to save his statement.

Tao sighs, "Just... Someone asking me out."

"Why are you refusing the date?"

Tao doesn't answer but instead panics, "I'm late for my next class!!!!" His outburst makes his friends check their watches, more than half cursing at themselves for being late. Joonmyun tells everyone he'll take care of the bet money until further notice. One by one they disperse to their separate classes.

-----

"You're really serious!" Sehun exclaims when he finds Luhan on their couch with ash blond hair and a new cut. "... Wow, you look beautiful."

"I know! Stunning, right!?" The older jumps off the couch, twirls then faces Sehun, "You think he'll notice me now?"

"Y-yeah. Of course. I'll go take a quick shower and let's have dinner."

"I cooked by the way."

"You're awesome."

Luhan smiles, "Of course. That's why Kris Wu will fall for me."

Sehun's smile falters, he doesn't want Luhan to see so he just scowls and heads to the bathroom.

They have dinner 20 minutes later, Sehun not speaking to Luhan much to the older's irritation. "Sehun-ah, what's wrong? Why aren't you speaking to me? We were okay earlier!"

"I'm just tired."

"... Did I do or say something wrong?"

"Nothing, hyung. Just eat."

"Is this about Kris?"

Sehun drops his chopsticks, "Why must it always be about Kris!?" The younger stands, "I lost my appetite."

"Hey... I'm sorry!" Luhan calls out but Sehun doesn't turn.

-----

It's Friday the next day, and everyone only has morning and night classes (how the 11 ended up with similar schedules even with different majors and year levels, no one would know) and they're all hanging out after lunch inside the studio Tao uses for wushu, watching as the young raven haired boy practice his martial arts.

"Are you still mad?" Luhan whispers against Sehun, the younger shakes his head, "Nope. I'm sorry about last night."

"Great! I won't be able to sleep well if you're mad at me!" Luhan hugs Sehun, Baekhyun's voice splits them apart when he shouts, "WE ARE SO WINNING THIS!"

"Winning what?" Luhan asks with wide eyes, "Nothing. Nevermind that idiot." Sehun replies. "I'll be back." The older tells his bestfriend and leaves the room.

Luhan almost screams and fights the urge to jump on Kris Wu when he finds him walking along the corridor of the building. He almost dies when Kris speaks to him, "Hey, you're Luhan, right?"

He knows my name!!!! Oh my god! He knows my name!!!!"Y-yeah..."

"Do you happen to know where studio 3 is?"

Luhan nods vigorously, still shell shocked that the love of his life is actually speaking to him, the makeover worked! "T-wo doors down on the left."

"Thanks, hyung." Kris smiles (albeit rather creepily) and walks away, Luhan stays there stunned, the whole conversation immediately forgotten and replaced by the mere memory of Kris talking to Luhan, even smiling at him.

He skips his way to the bathroom, does his business then walks back to the studio, then it sinks on him that Kris was looking for the same studio he's in. He walks faster, hoping to still find Kris there.

He hopes he didn't.

"Be my boyfriend, Huang Zitao."

"What...?"

"I don't care if I have to do this in front of your friends, Tao but you leave me no choice." Kris faces the rest of the group, "It's okay for me to date him, right?" He asks, trying to get Tao's friends approval. Nobody answers, most still have their mouths hanging in shock.

"No?" Kris slumps, "Oh, man. I really really like you Tao. I've been trying to go out with you for months. Am I that repulsive?"

"You're not. I just... I can't."

"Why not?"

"Go out with him, Tao."

Everyone looks at Luhan who has finally walked inside (he bites back the lump in his throat after hearing Kris asked Tao to be his boyfriend). Tao bites his lower lip and looks at Luhan with eyes scared and worried, "But Luhan-hyung..."

"Is he the one you need approval the most?" Kris asks, before Tao could answer the senior walks over to Luhan, then holds both his hands, "Luhan-hyung, I really, really like your friend and if you'll let me be his boyfriend, I promise I won't hurt him. I'll make him happy."

"Kris-ge, don't!" Tao shakes Kris' arm so he'd let go of Luhan but the senior doesn't move an inch, "Please Luhan-hyung?"

Luhan is still in shock but manages to say, "Of course..." Biting back a bigger and stronger lump in his throat.

"Thank you!" Kris hugs Luhan then turns to Tao, "I'll pick you up later after your practice. Let's have dinner." The younger just nods, Kris tells everyone goodbye before running out the studio.

"He's still perfect even if he's breaking my heart..." Luhan mutters then cries, no, bawls and Sehun scampers on his feet to catch his bestfriend whose legs went limp.

"He's the one asking you out?!" Kai screams at Tao who flinches at the question, "When?! How!?"

"I don't think this is the right time to know... Luhan-ge, I'm so sorry. I tried to reject him when he started asking me out. I'm so sorry... He just won't stop." The younger bows in front of Luhan, apologizing over and over, "I know how you like Kris-ge, and I really don't want to hurt you... I'm sorry I kept it a secret. I thought if I reject him time and time again, he'll stop... And all of you didn't have to know."

"Do you like him too?" Luhan asks, still crying with Sehun hugging him.

"I... I don't know. Maybe... A little." Tao mumbles, Luhan cries some more and hugs Sehun tighter. "I'd understand if you don't want me around anymore..."

Luhan looks at Tao, sniffling and wiping his tears at the same time, "... I don't hate you. But..."

"I understand." Tao bows, "I'm really sorry, ge."

Luhan keeps crying, as Tao takes his gym bag and starts walking to the door, "Tao..." Luhan calls out, "We're still friends but... not now."

Tao nods and leaves the room. Kai and Kyungsoo runs after him, Joonmyun and Minseok sits in front of the two best friends, "That wasn't nice, Luhan." Minseok tells the miserable male, Luhan nods, "I... I know. But I'm hurt."

"Tao was hurt. He's still hurting." Joonmyun tells him with a knowing smile, "It's not like he stole your boyfriend."

Luhan is about to cry again when Sehun stands up, "This is enough drama for today. He's tired, me too. We're going home." The youngest pulls Luhan up and drags him outside.

"Does that mean we win?" Lay asks his friends seated with him in one corner of the room, Joonmyun raises an eyebrow and sighs, "No. Because Luhan doesn't get Kris, so yeah we lost. He and Sehun aren't together so you lose too."

"Hey! Until further notice!" Chanyeol chimes in, Baekhyun nods next to him.

"I don't like this." Jongdae comments, "It was fun at first, now it's just plain stupid." He crosses his arms over his chest, "Luhan hyung is being selfish."

"Let's not take sides, okay?" Baekhyun speaks, "We're all still friends. And you know what's funny? Kris Wu is ing oblivious to all this drama."

-----

"I'm gonna head to bed." Luhan tells Sehun then walks to his bedroom, Sehun decides to take a shower. Twenty minutes and a change of clothes later, he decides to catch up on his studies, he keeps looking at Luhan's closed door and sighs. He leaves his books and heads inside his bestfriend's room.

"Hey."

"Sehun-ah, I feel like dying..." Luhan sniffles, and that's all Sehun needed to shuffle on his feet and lie next to his bestfriend, "Come here, hyung." Sehun opens his arms wide open and Luhan lunges at him, curling himself on Sehun's chest. The younger wraps his arms around the older and he shakes him lovingly to calm him down. They stay like that for minutes until Sehun finally knows that his bestfriend has fallen asleep.

The next morning Sehun wakes up alone on the bed, he lazily walks out the room and finds Luhan watching TV, stuffing himself with ice cream, "What are you doing?" He sits next to the doe-eyed boy his spoon, "I'm eating my feelings, Sehun-ah."

"You'll get fat."

Luhan sighs and puts the tub of ice cream on the coffee table, "I'm glad he broke my heart on a Friday though..."

Sehun raises an eyebrow and looks at Luhan, "Glad how?"

Luhan sniffs, "I don't wanna deal with this immediately. At least I won't see Tao over the weekends."

"Hyung, it's not like you're completely in love with Kris."

"But I think I was. Am." He cries again, burying his face on Sehun's chest, the younger rubbing circles on his back. "Why didn't he fall for me? I mean, he knows my name so he knew me."

"You were pretending to be a nerd who had a makeover. That wasn't you at all."

"Then who am I?"

"You're the kid I met at the sandbox when I was 4. You're the kid who punched Jonghyun when I was 6 because he was making fun of my lisp. You're the guy who didn't go to your high school prom because you opted to stay with me at the hospital when I had food poisoning. And, you're now the college nomad because you waited for me to enter this university as well. You're just... You. You're often annoying and immature but you're awesome. And that's enough, no need to change that."

Luhan smiles and hugs Sehun tight, "I feel better. Thanks. Why didn't he see me like you do?"

Sehun shrugs and hugs Luhan tighter, 'Why can't you see me too?'

The rest of the day is spent with Sehun giving into Luhan's whims on eating all of his feelings. Ice cream tubs, chocolate wrappers and unfinished cakes now decorate their only-yesterday pristine living room.

From time to time, the older will cry while eating a mouthful of muffin and Sehun will just gather him in his arms until he calms down.

"Hyung?"

Luhan looks up at Sehun, "Yes?"

"I don't want you to cry tomorrow, okay?"

"Huh?"

"Today is enough for self-pity and heartbreak. If you keep wallowing on something that wasn't yours entirely, you're just gonna waste precious tears on something so worthless."

"My feelings were worthless!?" Luhan frowns, Sehun shakes his head. "No. Of course it wasn't. I'm just saying you need to save it for more important things. Maybe a far more important person."

Luhan smiles, "I'll try, Sehun-ah. I will definitely try not to cry tomorrow." The older hugs Sehun tighter.

That night Luhan sleeps deeply on Sehun's bed curled up in Sehun's arms.

The next day the older decides that it will be for watching movies with sappy love stories, Luhan lashing out on the happy endings that aren't real. Sehun cringes and swallows the vomit in his throat for every movie they watch. The trash from yesterday only grows with the addition of potato chips wrappers and cookie crumbs. They've seen 5 movies already (Sehun's counting) and they're about to the ending of 'Letters to Juliet' when Luhan says something that made Sehun cringe.

"She left her black haired fiance for a blond guy! Do you think Kris would eventually leave Tao for me?"

"Hyung, that's absurd."

"I can hope."

Sehun stands up from the couch, "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna buy us dinner. It's a little late."

"Can I come?"

"No. You stay here." And before Luhan could protest, Sehun is out the door.

-----

Sehun meets up with Tao inside the Thai restaurant 15 minutes after he left the house, "How is gege?" Tao asks, looking at Sehun intently even if he's still catching his breath from running from his apartment to here.

"Coping? Breaking down and lashing out on movies. He'll be okay."

"Why did you call me out here?"

Sehun puts his chin on his palm, "How are you and Kris?"

Tao sighs, "We're okay."

"Does HE know about...?"

"No. I mean... Do YOU want him to know?"

Sehun shakes his head, "Of course not. Hey, Tao."

"Yes?"

"Do you like Kris? Be honest."

Tao bites his lip and nods, "I really do... A lot. I just couldn't tell gege last Friday."

"Tao, don't base your relationship on hyung's feelings. This is about you and Kris. Your boyfriend is even oblivious to all of this."

"I... I guess." Tao sighs, "but..."

"Well, he'll be okay. Don't worry."

Tao smiles, "Hey, Sehun."

"Yeah?"

"You're in love with Luhan-ge, aren't you?"

Sehun laughs, "WHAT?! NO!!!"

Tao makes a face, "Oh, come on! I won't tell anyone!"

Sehun turns beet red then scratches the back of his neck before glaring at the boy across him, "Huang Zitao."

"Hmn?"

"I don't care if you do wushu, if you tell anyone I will punch you so hard on the face Kris will break up with you."

Tao laughs hysterically, "Oh Sehun, you're so adorable!"

"Shut up, Tao!"

Tao is still laughing when Sehun's phone rings, "It's Luhan, keep it down!"

Sehun answers the call, stepping out of the booth and walking away to a quiet corner of the restaurant. He tells his bestfriend that he had a hard time looking for dinner but now he's just waiting for it to be served. Sehun returns to their table (with his takeout already on it) and sits across his friend again, "Hey, we're still friends, okay? I'm not mad at you nor the rest of the guys."

Tao smiles genuinely, "I understand, Sehun."

"I called you out here just so you know that whatever happens on Monday and the days to come, we're friends. It will be a bit awkward with hyung but we'll eventually be okay. I have no ill feelings towards you and your relationship with Kris."

Tao nods in understanding, "Sehun, I know you can win Luhan-ge's heart too."

Sehun laughs a bit apprehensively, "Are you encouraging me so you can win that bet?"

Tao throws a ball of napkin on Sehun's face, "Stupid. You're amazing too, Sehun. Luhan-ge is just a bit blinded to see you." The black-haired Chinese smirks, "Though winning the bet comes close second to the reason why I'm encouraging you."

Sehun laughs then checks his watch, "It's quite late and I live just a block from here, are you okay going home alone?"

Tao shakes his head, "He's picking me up."

"Huh?"

"Speak of the dragon..." Tao waves at the person behind Sehun, "Hey! Gege!"

Sehun looks over to find said guy walking over to their booth and sitting next to Tao. "Hi, Sehun. Nice seeing you again." Kris greets him and the maknae just nods, the senior then turns to his boyfriend, "Ready to go?"

Tao nods his head and the three of them walks out of the restaurant. Sehun had to convince Kris that he's okay walking home alone even if the tall blond keeps insisting on walking him home along with Tao. Sehun knows it's a chance for the new couple to spend more time tonight but it also means triple murder (yes, including himself) if Luhan finds the three of them together. After much chagrin from the maknae and Tao's aegyo, Kris agrees that maybe next time then.

"Oh, and Sehun-ah." Kris calls before parting ways, "You, me, Tao-er and Luhan should eat out sometimes. He said the two of you were his first two friends when he came in the university."

Sehun almost punches Kris' face just because he's too clueless that it's almost too irritating for Sehun's taste (well, at least Tao is obviously keeping mum about the whole drama at hand), "We'll see hyung. We're a bit busy."

"Whenever the both of you are free. That will be nice."

"We should go, ge. Their dinner is getting cold." Tao yanks on Kris' arm slightly, the older waves goodbye to Sehun before holding hands with Tao as he takes the young raven-haired boy home. The calm and happy smile Tao gives Kris doesn't escape Sehun's eyes. Sehun sighs, he really can't let Luhan get in the way of this budding romance.