The Cruelty of Fate II

Believe me, I REALLY LOVE YOU.....

The class is already fussing about those two. By those two, of course I mean L.joe and Sohyun of course. The teacher also seem interested in those two. " Do you know each other? " the teacher asked them.

Hearing that question, both of them immediately reply " w-what? n-no.. of course not " they deny their meeting.

Then, the teacher asked again " then, why did you- " but her question got cut off by L.joe. " This is just a misunderstanding. Her face looked exactly like one of my relatives. That's all " said L.joe.

Hearing that statement, the girls in the class can't help but let out a relief sigh. They all were thinking like ' huh, that's nearly give me a heart attack '  or ' I thought she was his girlfriend. Of course not. She's too plain to be L.joe's girlfriend ' or ' phew... I thought there is going to be a storm in here ' and something like that

" What's your name again? " L.joe asked Sohyun

" K-Kwon Sohyun " she reply

Then, L.joe said " sorry for this confusion, Sohyun-ssi "

" n-no, that's okay, Me too, I'm sorry " Sohyun replied

Then, the teacher steps in " well, now that the confusion is over, it's time to find you a seat "

At the same time, when L.joe going back to sit on his chair, Chunji asked him " I don't know you have relative that looked like her "

And L.joe reply " I don't "

Hearing that, Chunji immediately look at L.joe with a face that saying 'what the- ' but his thought was interrupted by the teacher " okay, Sohyun-ssi, you can sit right over there. In front of Lee Byunghun "

' Lee Byunghun? Who's that? ' asked Sohyun to herself

As if L.joe can read her mind, he raise his hands up and say " Me "

With a shocked feeling, she ask herself ' you're got to be kidding me, right? '

From in front of the class, Sohyun can pratically see L.joe plastered a smirk on his arrogant face. As if he was saying ' Welcome To Hell '

Sohyun muttered under her breath " fate is really cruel "

I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT, BUT I AM CURRENTLY THINKING OF AN INTERESTING PLOT FOR OTHER CHAPTERS. SO, STAY TUNED.... TILL NEXT TIME  ; )