Stop it ll

Believe me, I REALLY LOVE YOU.....

While her bangs are covering her eyes, Sohyun pleaded "Please... Stop it already"

"Kwon Sohyun, this is not something that you can interfere" argue L.joe

"l know that already. But, this... is... just wrong. Both of you are being childlish" said Sohyun while looking at him

"Excuse me?" L.joe's father asked

Sohyun look at L.joe's father in the eye and said "l'm sorry if l'm being rude, especially since this is our first meeting. For us to meet in such situation...." she couldn't help but to force a pitiful smile and held in her tears. She continue, "Do you know why L.joe, ani, Byunghun became like this? lt's because he is lonely"

At that moment, his father automatically became quiet. He just stood still and listen to her words

"He already lost his mother. He only have you left. But for you to ignore him because of your work, isn't it the same as losing both of his parents?" Sohyun wanted to stop. She wanted to stop from saying such useless thing. But for some reason, she couldn't control herself. "l know that you might not be interested, but for your information, l've already lost both of my parents. So its just me, and my little brother" she said while looking at Do hyun who is witnessing the scene. "Byunghun is lucky to still have you. l envy him, actually. So treat him well"

She looked at L.joe and said "You too. Stop picking up fights with your own father. Be nice to him"

As she walked pass him, L.joe's father asked "Give me one good reason why l can't seperate you from my own son. Why do l need to agree this engagement, to this marriage"

She stopped her pace when she heard that sentences. She turned around slowly and was hesitant at first to answer. She looked at L.joe's face that is full of expressions. Expressions that she couldn't convey. Without realising, just slipped away "Because I love him"

L.joe's eyes became wide as soon as he heard that. 'L-Love? Me?'

After a few seconds pass, Sohyun realised what she just said and quickly covered . 'W-what did l just say?'. "Uh..... um..... if anybody needs me, l'll be at upstairs, packing". With that she dashed off to her room

As soon as she entered her room, she mumbled to herself "l'm digging my own grave"

Meanwhile at downstairs, L.joe still couldn't believe what he just heard. Without him realising, a smirk crept on his face, showing his emotion 

Suddenly, his father cleared his throat "You know l still won't accept her easily"

"l know that for a long time. But since she already pronounced it clearly to me just now, l will try to be nice with you" said L.joe

His statement immediately got his father's attention. L.joe then continue "Ah.... this doesn't mean anything"

After that, he also went upstairs

Meanwhile, his halmeoni who stood there with Do hyun just smile watching their behaviour. She mumbled to herself while shooking her head "Aigoo.... Kid nowadays"

 


 

Upstairs, Sohyun is packing while her mind is in mess

"Aigoo.... why did l said that. Hah~ Kwon Sohyun you idiot" she said to herself while ruffling her own hair

Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands, hugging her from behind

"W-wha-" she began to panic and started to stutter

The lad just whisper to her "You're so noisy"

Recognizing the voice, she asked "L-L.joe, what are you doing?"

When she doesn't have the answer, she continue "You know l need to pack for tonight"

"The flight is tonight. We don't have to rush" reply L.joe. He then continue, "You don't mean that, don't you?"

"Mean what?" asked Sohyun, confused

"What you said just now"

Sohyun could feel her face become red and hot. She immediately reply "O-of course not"

L.joe just smirked and said "l thought so"

Sohyun heard his word and asked herself 'ls it just me or he sound disappointed?'

Her question began to fade away after she heard his next word "But, you do said that you will never leave me. So, l'll just assume that it is true"

Her eyes become wide and she started to stutter "Wha- wait, t-that-" 

She try to turn but L.joe wouldn't let her. "Just stay still"

After that, they were surrounded by awkward silence

But Sohyun broke the silence by saying "Why do you like to make me follow your insructions?"

"What?" asked L.joe, confused. By that time, he already released her from the hug

She turned around and said "Do you know that l'm much more older than you?"

"Really? You?" asked L.joe, disbelief

Sohyun answered "l'm born in August 30, while you were born in November 23"

"Wait, how did you know?" 

"Of course halmeoni told me"

"Really? l thought you'll know about me, since you've admitted that you already LOVE me" teased L.joe while smirking

"Mwo? YAH...!!"

"What? lt's true, isn't it?"

"Lee Byunghun YOU IDIOT...!!!"

ln the end, they always finish with fights

 


 

Krystal's phone suddenly started to vibrate while she is still in the bed

"Hello?"

After hearing no answer from the other line, she started to asked again "Hello?"

No answer

"Sorry, but l'm not in the mood for games"

Suddenly she heard a mysterious voice from the other line "l know what your parents did 8 years ago"

"What? Excuse me, but is this some kind of prank?" Krystal started to get impatient

He said it one by one

"It's"

"a"

"Crime"

After that, the mysterious person hang up

"Wha- Hello? HELLO?"

While looking at her phone, Krystal asked herself "Who is this person?"