Chapter 2

Love Potion

 

Jinyoung just watched as Sandeul and Baro practically tear his living room apart trying to find the book his Grandmother had given to him a few years ago, he had hidden it after he had gotten the book. He had no plans to use it after the warning his Grandmother had given him the day he got it.

“Magic is a very powerful thing Jinyoung, especially when it’s used for greed. So promise me you won’t use it for such a thing.”

“I promise Grandma.”

Jinyoung was brought back to the present when he felt someone sit down next to him.

“You know you are going to end up cleaning this up by yourself right?”

Jinyoung glared at CNU “I know, once they find it they’ll disappear.”

CNU smiled and patted Jinyoung on the back as he stood up “Don’t worry I’m sure Gongchan would be more than glad to stay and help you clean, right Channie?”

Gongchan who had been sitting quietly beside Jinyoung sat up straight at hearing his name “What?”

CNU laughed as he pinched Gongchan’s cheek “You got it bad don’t you?”

“Got what?” Gongchan tilded his head in confusion.

CNU leaned in just close enough for it to be out of ear shoot to Jinyoung “A crush on….” CNU glanced at Jinyoung, making sure that Gongchan saw who he was looking at or more so pointing at with his eyes.

A blush bloomed on Gongchan’s cheeks as he tried to stutter out a reply “I-I-I do- don’t know what you are talking about hyung.”

“Sure you don’t, well I have to go now. See ya.” With a last wink aimed at Gongchan CNU went out the door.

“You ok Channie?”

Gongchan just gave Jinyoung a smile nodding his head yes unable to reply as his mind swirled around trying to figure out how exactly CNU had found out about his crush on Jinyoung.

“Aha! I found it!”

Jinyoung groaned as he heard Baro yell out in victory “Damn it, I should have hidden it better.”

Sandeul pouted “Hyung! We just spent 20 minutes trying to find it, why would you not tell us?”

“So you guys would not meddle in my love life.”

Sandeul scoffed “What love life?”

“Yah!”

Baro coughed trying not to laugh “Anyways let’s start making it!”

And just like that Jinyoung was yet again watching both of them run back and forth trying to find everything that they needed to make the potion. Jinyoung sighed; he had a very bad feeling that something bad was going to happen with the potion. With another sigh he laid his head back against the couch closing his eyes.

“Hyung?”

Jinyoung cracked his eyes open just a bit “Yeah?”

Gongchan pouted “I have a bad feeling about this hyung.” Gongchan left out the part that the only reason he had a bad feeling about it was that what if it actually worked? Then what would he do when his hyung would get a girlfriend.

Jinyoung groaned “At least you understand how I feel.” Jinyoung smiled as he ruffled Gongchan’s hair causing Gongchan to smile as he ducked his head to hide the blush that spread on his cheeks from Jinyoung.

Jinyoung felt his stomach groan in hunger as he stood up he pulled Gongchan with him “Lets go eat something while these two finish the potion.”

Gongchan quickly followed Jinyoung into the kitchen smiling all the way.

As they were eating Gongchan couldn’t help but ask something that was bothering him since the Badeul couple decided to make a love potion.

“Hyung?”

“Yeah?”

Gongchan paused for a second debating whether if to ask or not “Are you really going to use the potion on her?”

Jinyoung shook his head “Not planning to, I will probably just throw it away once they give it to me.”

Gongchan smiled at that relieved to hear that the potion would not be used. As he was about to say something else Sandeul and Baro came running into the kitchen, Baro holding onto a bottle with pink liquid in it.

“We finished it!” Sandeul yelled excitedly while practically jumping in place.

Baro smiled “We did! Although we are not sure if it works or not yet….”

Suddenly Baro and Sandeul where on each side of Gongchan trying to smile at him with their most innocent expression that they could muster up. Gongchan was beginning to feel nervous for some unknown reason.

Jinyoung did not like the expressions that Sandeul and Baro where wearing at the moment “Uh guys?”

Sandeul smiled “Hyung can we just try it on Gongchan real quick to see if it works?”

Jinyoung immediately stood up “What?”

Sandeul ran over to Jinyoung and grabbed him by his arms “Please hyung? We just want to make sure it works before you go spraying it only to end up not working. Plus don’t worry one spray only last a week.”

Jinyoung felt his eyes go wide “A week!? You want to spray Gongchan with something that will last him a week!?”

“Aw come on hyung! There’s still a chance it might not work, we are just testing it out. Plus he doesn’t have to fall in love with you it can be an object it just has to be the first thing he see’s after he gets sprayed.”

“Nope not happening, over my dead body will you experiment on him with this.” Jinyoung said while shaking his head furiously.

Sandeul sighed “I didn’t want to do this hyung.”

Suddenly Jinyoung is being pinned to the ground by sandeul while Baro picks up the love potion towards a scared looking Gongchan.

“No Baro hyung I don’t want too!”

Gongchan pushed Baro’s hand away from him as he tried to run out the kitchen, no way is he being sprayed with the love potion. What if it really works and he ends up falling in love with Sandeul or Baro or even worse a chair.

He doesn’t make it far as Baro wraps an arm around his waist preventing him from running away. Baro struggles to get a good aim at Gongchan since he won’t stop wriggling around.

“Yah Sandeul help me!”

Sadeul is already having a hard time himself having to pin Jinyoung to the floor “I would like to but kind of busy myself right now.”

Jinyoung took advantage at Sandeul’s slight distraction of when he looked up to look at Baro, he pushed him away and quickly stood up running to help Gongchan pry Baro off of him before he was sprayed.

Unfortunately Jinyoung didn’t see where Sandeul stood up, just as Jinyoung grabbed Baro’s shoulder, Sandeul jumped on his back causing Jinyoung to fall forward bring Baro and Gongchan down with him.

All went silent when the sound of glass breaking was heard. Jinyoung pushed Sandeul away so he was able to sit up and when he did he was met with Gongchan who had somehow had gotten wet with something, but what caught Jinyoung’s attention was that he was bleeding, a scratch could be seen on Gongchan’s cheek.

“Gongchan are you ok?”

Gongchan said nothing and just stared at Jinyoung for a few seconds. Jinyoung was getting kind of fidgety under Gongchan’s gaze, when he was about to say something to snap back th eyounger male from wherever his mind had wondered of Jinyoung found himself being embrace very tightly by Gongchan who was now snuggling into his chest in the process wetting his shirt.

Behind him he could hear Baro let out an “Uh oh.”

Once Jinyoung succeeded in turning around with Gongchan practically plastered to his chest,  he saw a very worried Sandeul and Baro. Jinyoung felt his heart drop “What’s wrong?”

Sandeul bit his lip as he shouldered Baro, Baro just threw Sandeul a panicked look that did nothing to ease Jinyoung’s thudding heart “You guys?”

“I guess the potion worked.” Baro help up a now broken empty bottle where the potion used to be.

Jinyoung let out a gasp as he looked down to Gongchan that was clinging on to him “You guys poured the whole thing on him!?”

Both boys jumped at hearing Jinyoung scream, Sandeul hid behind Baro not wanting to face the red heads rage.

Baro let out a nervous laugh “Well you technically where the one who pushed me.” Baro shut his mouth once he saw Jinyoung glare at him.

Jinyoung let out a frustrated groan “Well at least it’ll only be a week.”

Sandeul peeked over Baro’s shoulder “Actually that is only for one spay and since he was practically drenched in it… it might be a while longer.”

“What!”

With a squeak Sandeul buried his face in the back of Baro’s neck trying to pretend that a fuming Jinyoung wasn’t seated a few feet away.

Jinyoung took a deep breath “And how long is this going to last then?”

“Well…” Baro stood up slowly with Sandeul still hiding behind his back “It might be a month or two, it depends.”

With that said both Sandeul and Baro bolted to the door leaving a fuming Jinyoung on the kitchen floor with a love potion infected Gongchan. With a sigh Jinyoung pried the younger male off of him and stood up.

“You need to put a dry shirt on.”

Gongchan giggled “Only if hyung helps me.”

Before Jinyoung could decline the offer a soft peck landed on his lips.

“Ah I stole a kiss from hyung.” With that Gongchan ran out of the kitchen giggling like a school girl.

 

 

*** Ah sorry took so long to update T.T but anyways here is the next chapter hope you guys like it  (^▽^)

Omg have you guys seen the drama I Miss You its sooo good in a heart wrenching way and omg Yoo Seungho is in it aovhbidbvilqhsci;qe I have been inlove with him since I saw Operation Proposal, at first I wanted to see it because of Yoochun and then bam! I find out that Seungho is also in it ahhh kill me now since my poor baby is most likely going to end up heart broken ╥﹏╥ 

 
I have also started to watch Nice Guy owhfvQ;VPIodvnwo don't even get me started on that one OTL my poor heart can't handle both of these at the same time
 
Sooo~ I really hope this story isn't that disappointing to some of you and to be honest I have absolutley no idea where I'm going with it lol welp we'll see where it'll take me (Sorry for the ramble)***