Chapter 5

Love Potion

Gongchan laid there staring up at his ceiling, his thoughts and feelings where all jumbled up at the moment. For one he was feeling all bubbly and giddy from having Jinyoung kiss him first even if it was just on the cheek, but at the same time he felt guilty for fooling his hyung this way. But could you blame him, he had been crushing on Jinyoung since he met the guy, to Gongchan this was the only way he could be with his hyung as a lover instead of a friend.

So when he was drenched in the potion without thinking too much about the consequences he immediately clung onto Jinyoung. He wanted at least a week to be with Jinyoung the way he had always fantasized, in his mind it was better to have a week than nothing at all. To his delight he could even have a month or two with his hyung, going on dates and cuddling with him.  He knew Jinyoung was too nice and not push him away which made Gongchan feel guilty and sad. Jinyoung was always a little too nice to people sometimes.

Gongchan groaned as he turned to lay on his stomach, was he a bad person for taking advantage of his hyung and the potion this way? He pouted as he buried his head on his pillow not wanting to dwell on that question to long.

A knock was heard, Gongchan sighed knowing it was his mother. “Come in.”

“Channie sweetie are you feeling sick?”

Gongchan sat up with a smile “I’m fine Umma, why do you ask?”

She smiled at him as she sat next to him “No reason really, it’s just that you rushed to your room when you got home I thought something was wrong.”

“Don’t worry I’m fine I just… needed to go to the bathroom real bad.”

She gave him a kiss on the forehead “Alright then, goodnight.”

“Goodnight Umma.”

As soon as she closed the door he flopped back onto his stomach, he laid there for a few minutes before sitting up. He had finally made his mind up.

“Ok Gong Chan Shik you can have one month with Jinyoung but no more! And after that you’ll just have to pretend like nothing happened.”

With a sad sigh Gongchan got up to change into his pjs, all he wanted was to sleep thinking about the wonderful day he had with Jinyoung, he was done with moping about having to let go of his hyung after this.

“I’m sure he won’t mind going on another ‘date’ with me tomorrow.”

                                                                                                                -

The next day Gongchan woke up earlier than he would normally does, he was going to spend as much time as he can with Jinyoung. He happily made his way to Jinyoung’s house but before he got there he was yanked backwards a hand quickly coming up to cover his mouth before a scream could make its way out of his mouth. He was then not so nicely shoved into a car before he even knew what was going on.

Gongchan could feel his heart pound away in his chest from fear, tears gathered in his eyes, he wasn’t ready to die yet. Before he could stop himself he started to cry. “Please don’t hurt me!”

“Yah Channie don’t cry!” A panic Baro glanced at Sandeul who was driving.

“I told you this was a horrible idea you idiot!” sandeul said as he saw Gongchan’s fear stricken face.

Baro looked offended “No you didn’t! Plus this was your idea!”

Sandeul cheeks colored “Oh right….”

Gongchan was still crying, his racing heart not letting him hear his bickering friends and he was too scared to open his eyes. “I want my Jinyoung hyung!”

Baro attention was snapped back to the crying boy “Hey hey please don’t cry, we’re sorry for scaring you Channie.” He enveloped the crying boy in what Baro hoped was a reassuring hug.

At finally hearing Baro’s voice Gongchan looked up “Baro hyung?”

“Yeah it me Channie, I’m sorry we scared you, we didn’t really mean to.”

Gongchan pulled away wiping his tears away sniffling a bit “Where are we going?”

Sandeul smiled him an awkward smile “Umm we are going to have a fun day today Channie!”

“Is Jinyoung going too?”

Baro shot a nervous glace at Sandeul “Umm no, it’s just going to be us three for today.”

Gongchan frowned “Why? I want to go with Jinyoung.”

“Uhhh he said he was busy today.”

Gongchan’s frowned deepened, he clearly remembered asking Jinyoung if it was ok for him to go over and Jinyoung said it was perfectly fine, if he was busy he would have said something. “Are you sure he is busy?”

Baro nodded “Yeah! We just called him and he said to tell you he was sorry that he couldn’t make it.”

Gongchan nodded a pout on his face as he turned his puppy dog eyes to the unsuspecting Baro “Hyung~ I really need to go to the bathroom.”

“Can’t you hold it?”

Gongchan whined “Nooooo I can’t. Sandeul hyung I really need to go!”

Sandeul just sighed “Alright alright, can you wait ten minutes?”

Gongchan hummed.

Gongchan practically flew out the car when it came to a stop in a gas station. Leaving Baro and sandeul just staring at him running into the convenient store by the gas station.

Baro laughed “I guess he really had to go.”

“And you wanted him to wait.”

But the truth was that Gongchan didn’t really have to go to the bathroom he just used that as an excuse to escape his two hyungs. He wanted to call Jinyoung and ask him personally if he actually was busy or if his two hyungs where actually kidnapping him.

“Channie?”

Gongchan immediately smiled “Hyung!”

He heard Jinyoung laugh on the other line “What is it? You’re not going to ask again if you can come over are you?”

“You’re not busy?”

“No I told you last night you can just come over.”

Now Gongchan pouted but the pout was soon replaced with a evil looking smirk, oh where his two hyungs going to get in trouble for scaring him and then lying to him. So he started to sniffle “Hyung….”

Hearing Gongchan sniffle made Jinyoung’s eyebrows furrow “You ok Channie?”

Now Gongchan was crying which caused Jinyoung’s worry to grow “Channie?”

“H-hyung! B-baro and S-sandeul scared me! T-they covered my mouth and t-trew me in their c-car and I thought that I was really being k-kidnapped!”

“They did what!?”

Gongchan smiled at hearing Jinyoungs reaction “Hyung they are taking me somewhere but they won’t t-tell m-me w-where.”

“Where are you right now?”

Jinyoung told him to stay in the bathroom for another five minutes until he got there. Gongchan quickly agreed. He stayed in the bathroom until he heard Sandeul knock on the door “Channie are you alright in there?”

“Yeah hyung I just… ummm…I’m washing my hands?”

“If you’re done in there please come out then.”

Gongchan cursed for his lame excuse for now he had no choice but to get out of the bathroom. Sandeul smiled at him “Now let’s hurry up.”

But before they could start walking Baro came running towards them only to push them inside the bathroom.

“Yah Baro what the hell?”

Baro quickly covered Sandeul’s mouth with his hand “Shhh! Jinyoung is out there!”

Sandeul’s eyes widen double their size, while the Badeul couple was too busy staring into each other’s eyes Gongchan quickly tip toed towards the door and quietly open the door only to shout “JINYOUNG HYUNG!!!”

Suddenly Gongchan was being pulled back by a frantic Baro trying desperately to shut him up before Jinyoung found them.

Seeing the door still open Sandeul went to close it only to be stopped by a hand, Sandeul gulped he knew that hand well, he had seen it strumming a guitar plenty of times. With a squeek Sandeul ran to hide behind Baro (yet again…)

“And what do you two think you’re doing?”

Baro quickly let go of Gongchan who ran immediately into the arms of his favorite hyung. Jinyoung sent a glare their way “Just wait till the next time I see you guys.”

Sandeul spoke still hiding behind Baro “W-we thought t-that you might have wanted us to d-distract him so you can have some free time.”

“And why did you think that?” Jinyoung gave him a confused look.

“Because of him being extra clingy to you since we spilled the poti-”

Seeing Jinyoung’s glare intensify Sandeul covered Baro’s mouth “N-no reason at all.”

Gongchan pulled at Jinyoung’s shirt trying to get his attention when he finally did he let his lips form a pout “Can we go to your house now hyung?”

Jinyoung smiled at him “Of course.”

With one last glare towards the Badeul couple Jinyoung grabbed Gongchan’s hand and led him out of their and into his car.

“I told you it was a bad idea.” Sandeul said as he let go of Baro.

“It was YOUR idea!”

  

***Ok I have no idea what this chapter is OTL and I'm sorry in taking soooooooo long in updating :/ other ideas for other stories just kept popping in my head I'm sorry.... ***