Chapter 6

Love Potion

Whether  Gongchan wanted to admit it or not his days with Jinyoung where almost coming to an end, he had only a week left before his month would be up and he would have to ‘wake-up’ from the spell he was under. Just thinking about it made a frown form on his face, he didn’t want to let go off his hyung not yet.

“Channie you ok?”

A smiled instantly appeared replacing the frown “Yeah, why do you ask?”

CNU frowned “No you’re not, what’s wrong?”

Gongchan bit his lip, he knew that CNU would see right through his lie “Hyung I might have done something bad.”

“What do you mean bad?”

Gongchan closed his eyes “I’m not really under any spell, the potion Baro and Sandeul made didn’t work.”

CNU sighed “I kinda figured.”

Gongchan looked at him wide eyed “W-what you mean?” Panic started to flow through his body, what if everyone knew that the potion hadn’t worked. “W-was I that obvious?”

“”Calm down Channie, I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who noticed.” CNU said ruffling Gongchan’s hair.

“But how’d you know?”

CNU smiled “Well it wasn’t that hard since I already knew that you like Jinyoung, plus I wouldn’t have trusted Baro and Sandeul to actually make the potion the right way.”

Gongchan looked up at CNU with worried eyes “What am I suppose to do once the times up? I mean I can’t just act all normal with Jinyoung anymore, not after all this.”

“Then why you do it?”

Gongchan bit his lip as he directed his gaze at the floor “I just wanted to…. I know he’ll never like me back the same way so when I got drenched in the potion I thought it was my only chance to spend time with him as his boyfriend, but now I don’t know what to do after it.”

CNU brought Gongchan into a comforting hug “Trust me when I say this Channie, everything is going to be ok.”

“How do you know that?”

CNU gave him a small smile “Just trust me, I’ll have a talk with Jinyoung later.”

“NO!”

Gongchan pushed CNU away, his eyes wide with fright “You can’t tell him! Please don’t tell him!”

CNU rubbed his chest where Gongchan had pushed him away “Who said anything about telling him?”

“But you just….”

CNU rolled his eyes “I said I was going to talk to him not tell him you pabo.”

 

Gongchan visibly relaxed “Thanks hyung, I seriously don’t know what to do.”

“Hey stop thinking all negative about it, you never know maybe you made Jinyoung fall head over heels in love with you during your time together.”

Gongchan smacked CNU’s arm “Please don’t say that because then my hope will go up, only to be crushed.”

CNU smirked “I’m just saying that you never know.”

“Hyung please stop.” Gongchan pleaded as he slouched in the couch.

                                                                                                -

Jinyoung was staring at his phone wondering why Gongchan wasn’t calling him already when he was interrupted by the doorbell going off. Thinking it was Gongchan, Jinyoung quickly ran to answer it only to find a very nervous looking Sandeul.

Jinyoung opened his mouth about to start scolding him for kidnapping and scaring Gongchan again but Sandeul stopped him by rasing his hand signaling Jinyoung that he needed to say something first.

“Hyung I know that what me and Baro did to Gongchan last time was a very horrible idea but we were just trying to help you out since it was our fault that Gongchan got the potion on him,” Sandeul dropped his voice into a whisper “Kinda your fault too if you didn’t try to stop us.”

“What you say?”

Sandeul grin real wide “Nothing hyung.”

“Then what are you doing here? I know you didn’t just stop by to somewhat apologize.”

Sandeul blushed as he looked at the floor “Well you see hyung… can I use the potion book again?”

Jinyoung’s eyes widen “For what?”

Sandeul’s blush deepened “I might need to make another love potion….”

“If you’re planning to make me another one, no thank you.”

Sandeul huffed “It’s not for you, and could you at least let me inside.”

Jinyoung gave him s sheepish smile “Oh right, sorry. Come in.”

Once inside Sandeul started to look for the potion book right away. “Where you hide it this time hyung?”

Jinyoung grabbed the younger’s arm and made him sit down in the couch first
First you have to tell me why you want to make another love potion.”

“Can I just keep that to myself?” Taking one look at Jinyoung, Sandeul knew the answer “Ok fine I’ll tell you….”

The room was enveloped in silence as Sandeul stayed quiet. Jinyoung was left confused until a certain someone popped in his head “Oh! You want to use it on Baro.”

At hearing Sandeul turned scarlet “So what if I do?”

“Are you serious Sandeul? Have you not learned not to mess with that kind of stuff from what happened with Gongchan?”

Sandeul frowned “Don’t worry hyung this time I know how to handle it.”

Jinyoung sighed “It’s not just that, I mean, have you thought about how this is going to affect your guy’s friendship once the effect wears off?”

Sandeul was ready to ring Jinyoung’s neck “Yes I have hyung, now can you please give me the book?”

“I don’t know….” Jinyoung said as he stared intently at Sandeul.

“Hyung please, I just… I just want to know what it feels to have one just one date with him. I swear I’ll only use enough for one week no more, please?”

Jinyoung felt his resolve crumble at seeing the pleading look in the younger’s eyes “Fine but you need to find it by yourself.”

“Really hyung, really?”

                                                                                                -

Jinyoung was now watching Sandeul make the kove potion, his mind wondering off as he thought about what Sandeul was going to do. A sigh left the older ones lips, he just hoped that Sandeul wouldn’t end up regretting it later on.

Jinyoung almost toppled over the couch when suddenly Sandeul was all in his personal space “Yah! What the hell?”

Sandeul started jumpimg up and down pouting to the love potion, the red head raise a confused brow “What?”

The younger boy pulled JInyoung to his feet and pointed to a flower in the page. Jinyoung tilted his head in confusion “I don’t know what you are trying to tell me here.”

“The potion that spilled on Channie, we used the wrong flower!”

Jinyoung felt his heart skip a beat “What do you mean by that?”

“It means that the potion wasn’t suppose to work.”

                                                                                -

Back with CNU and Gongchan, CNU was trying his best to convince Gongchan to confess to Jinyoung “What if you tell him that you like him?”

“Hyung please just stop.” Gongchan said as he resisted the urge to kick CNU off the couch.

“Hey I’m just trying to help.”

“Well it’s not helping so please stop.”

CNU shrugged “All I’m saying is that it wouldn’t hurt to try and te-”Before CNU could even finish his sentence Gongchan kicked him off the couch, causing CNU to let out a yelp as his bottom met the wooden floor. “Gongchan!”

“What I told you to stop and you didn’t.”

“So you kick me off?”

Gongchan gave him an innocent smile “Yup.”

CNU let out a scoff “And how Jinyoung still thinks you’re an angel, I will never know.”

“Because he actually treats me nicer than you.”

CNU laughed “Are you sure it’s not because you like him more than us?”

Gongchan flushed “Hyung, don’t say that.”

“Wow, Jinyoung isn’t even here and you still blush. How cute.”

Gongchan stomped his feet “Hyung!”

Suddenly Gongchan’s phone started to ring and by the way his face lit up CNU guessed that it was Jinyoung the one calling.

“Hyung! Hi.”

Jinyoung paused on the other line “Channie… Can you come over today?”

A smiled spread on Gongchan’s face “Of course hyung! I’ll see you in a bit then. Bye.”

CNU smiled at how adorable Gongchan was when talking with Jinyoung “I guess that’s my cue to leave.”

“You can stay here if you want hyung.”

CNU raised an eyebrow “And what will I do in your house by myself?”

Gongchan shrugged “I don’t know but I’m leaving now.”

“Wait I’ll walk you half way since my house is on the way.”

“Alright.”

                                                                                                                -

Jinyoung took a deep breath, not knowing how he was going to ask Gongchan about the potion. Sandeul had left a while ago, which took a good 20 minutes for Jinyoung to convince him that he could handle talking to Gongchan alone.

Before Jinyoung could decide if he was mad or just hurt with the younger boy for playing with him like that  when the door bell rung. With one last sigh Jinyoung went to go answer it.

Gongchan practically bounced inside, giving a quick peck to the older’s lips before making his way to the living room.

“Channie I need to ask you something, but promise me to tell me the truth.”

Gongchan felt his heart start to pound in his chest at hearing Jinyoung’s words “I promise hyung.”

Gongchan spotted the potion book open in the coffee table in the middle of the living room and his heart sunk, now afraid at what Jinyoung was going to ask him.

“When did you find out?”

Now Gongchan was confused “Find what out?”

“That the one I liked was you?”

The younger one felt his heart leap at hearing the red heads words “You like me?”

“Aw come one Channie stop acting all innocent about it.”

“But I’m not.” Gongchan felt his voice start to quiver.

“I bet it was fun playing with me like that right, you practically had me wrapped around your little finger.” Jinyoung’s eye sight started to blur as tears gathered in his eye.

“Hyung I promise you that it wasn’t like that!” Gongchan sobbed as his heart throbbed with the thought of him losing his hyung forever.

“Then how was it? Because the way I see it you were just playing with my heart.”

“Hyung let me explain first.”

Gongchan’s breath hitched when he saw the pain looked Jinyoung gave him “Please stop playing with me Channie.”

Not being able to see his hyung in pain Gongchan shouted “Hyung I love you!”

 

 

***Omg you guys it has been like forever since I have updated this story and for that I apologize TT.TT

I hope the chapter isn't too bad since I kinda had a very hard time writing it and I'm not all that happy at how it turned out OTL***