Chapter 4

Love Potion

Gongchan pouted at not receiving an answer “Hyung I said I love you.”

Jinyoung gulped, how was he suppose to answer to that. He slowly let go of Gongchan and took a step back “I… ummm….”

Gongchan pouted as his eyes glazing over with tears as he saw Jinyoung backing away from him “Hyung don’t you love me?”

Seeing as Gongchan was about to burst into tears Jinyoung quickly pulled him into his embrace again “Of course I love you Channie… you just… kind of got me by surprise.”

Gongchan sniffled “Really hyung? You love me?”

Jinyoung tighten his embrace trying to reassure the younger boy “Of course I do.”

Gongchan squealed as he pecked Jinyoung’s lips “Hyung love me!”

“Jingyoung? Gongchan?”

Jinyoung tensed as he heard CNU’s voice, as far as Jinyoung knew CNU had no knowledge of what happened with the potion and more importantly what happened with Gongchan. Jinyoung was almost 100% that the Sandeul and Baro wouldn’t have told him just to save themselves from getting scolded by CNU. Jinyoung din’t know how exactly he was going to explain this to him especially without having Gongchan find out why he has been acting like this, Jinyoung didn’t want to freak the younger boy out.

“What are you guys doing?” CNU asked while eying both of them not sure that what he had seen before actually happened or if he was just seeing things.

Jinyoung laughed, he always laughed when he was nervous it was a bad habit of his. “Hey CNU, what are you doing here?”

CNU frowned “I asked first.” CNU’s eyebrows furrowed as he saw how Gongchan was glaring at him and clutching onto Jinyoung’s shirt like it was his life line “Am I interrupting something?”

Gongchan was about to say yes when Jinyoung cut him off “Of course not!” Another nervous laugh left Jinyoung causing CNU to become even more confused until he remembered the potion.

“Jinyoung you didn’t pour the potion on Gon-”

Jinyoung slapped his hand over CNU’s mouth preventing him from finishing his sentence “I need to talk to you privately!”

Gongchan pouted as he saw Jinyoung drag CNU farther away from him preventing him from hearing their converstion.

CNU yanked his hand form Jinyoung’s hold “Ok explain.”

Jinyoung laughed as he scratched the back of his neck “Well you see….”

CNU eyes widen “You did use the potion on Gongchan!”

“Shhh! I don’t want Gongchan to hear you!” Jinyoung said frantically as his eyes darted to where the pouting Gongchan was standing sending disapproving looks their way.

“What the hell Jinyoung? You couldn’t ask him like any normal person to go out on date with you, I seriously didn’t think you would have used the potion.”

Jinyoung pouted “Yah stop scolding me! I didn’t do it!”

CNU put his hand on his hips “Then who did?”

“Sandeul and Baro did! I had planned just to throw the potion away and tell them that I tried using it but they had another idea, they insisted to try it out on Gongchan I told them no but of course those two didn’t listen to me, which led to Sandeul holding me down while Baro tried to spray the potion on Gongchan and before I knew it the potion completely spilled on him and I was the first thing he saw and here we are.” Jinyoung panted as he finished telling CNU exactly what happened.

CNU just stared at him mouth slightly opened “Wow ok next time we can’t leave those two with your spell book anymore. So what you gonna do about Channie?”

Jinyoung groaned “I have no clue. I guess just wait until the potion wears off.”

“Good luck with that from what I saw Gongchan isn’t going to let you go so easily potion or no potion.”

Jinyoung tilted his head “What do you mean no potion?”

CNU smiled “Never mind I’ll tell you later for now just go back to enjoying your date with Gongchan.”

“It’s not a date!” Jinyoung said stomping his feet.

“Sure it’s not, then enjoy whatever this is called. Now go before Gongchan comes over here and tries to kill me from taking you away from him.” CNU shivered at the glare the younger one was sending him.

Jinyoung walked back to Gongchan as he sighed, this was going to be harder than he thought. “Channie can you stop glaring at CNU.”

Gongchan shook his head “Do you like CNU?”

Jinyoung was not expecting that question “What?”

“You have a crush on CNU?” Gongchan said as he looked at the floor to scared to look at Jinyoung.

“Aigoo Channie really, CNU is just a friend. Is that why you where glaring at him?”

Gongchan felt his cheeks burn hot from embarrassment “No I just….”

Jinyoung smiled “Didn’t I say nobody was going to take me away from you.”

“Do you really mean that hyung?”

“Yeah how about we go buy some ice cream now then?”

Gongchan jumped up excitedly “Please hyung! I’ll love you forever if you do!”

“Yah I though you already loved me?”

Gongchan smiled at him “But if you buy me ice cream I’ll love you more.”

Jinyoung shook his head at Channie’s behavior “Let’s just go before I change my mind.”

                                                                                                                -

After the ice cream Jinyoung thought it was time to get Congchan home before his parents started to worry about him. Jinyoung bit his lip, how would Gongchan act around his parents? Would he act normal because Jinyoung was not there or would he talk to them about the wonderful ‘date’ he just had. Jinyoung groaned as his thoughts started to go all over the place, what if Gongchan’s parents notice his strange behavior?

“Hyung? Hyung!”

Jinyoung jumped at hearing Gongchan’s voice so close to his ear “What happened!?”

“Are you ok? You have been rather quick?”

“I’m fine just a bit tired from today.” Jinyoung gave him a reassuring smile.

The car slowed to a stop in front of Gongchan’s house “Well here you are.”

“Can I come over tomorrow hyung?”

Jinyoung laughed “Since when do you ask?”

Gongchan nodded “That’s true so I’ll see you tomorrow hyung.”

Jinyoung stopped the younger from getting out of the car just yet “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

Gonghcan patted his pockets “No I think I got everything I need.”

Jinyoung leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheek “Ok now you can go.”

Gongchan just sat their blinking at Jinyoung from the unexpected kiss before clumsily getting out of the car almost tripping on his way out and into his house. He heard his mom call out a ‘Welcome home sweety.’ But he just ignored him as he made his way up the stair in a daze.

He threw himself on his bed as he screamed into his pillow, he then rolled over as he touched his cheek where Jinyoung’s lips had just been a couple of minutes ago “I knew this was a good idea.”

 

 

***Omg did you guys see Badeul's cut in strong heart I couldn't stop laughing abd if you haven't seen goooo!

Here is the link CLICK HERE!