Chapter 10

Love Potion

Chapter 10

Jinyoung pouted when Gongchan didn't answer the phone "I guess I'll just have to go to the store by myself."

Jinyoung quickly drive to the store and bought everything that he needed, on his way home he couldn't help but wonder why Gongchan didn't answer the phone. The only thing he could think of was that he was asleep but one look at the time and Jinyoung knew that the younger boy never slept past 10 and it was currently 1pm.

As he pulled up to his house Jinyoung tried to shrug off the younger boys odd behavior. 

As he opened the door to his house he knew something was off. The door was unlocked, he never left it unlocked. He slowly tip toes to the living room only to see it flipped upside down, there was books and papers all over the place. 

Jinyoung debated if he should get some kind of weapon in case there was someone still here but that thought quickly disappeared when he saw a black hair boy in the middle of all the mess.

"Gongchan?"

Said boy quickly turned to look at the new presence in the room wide eyed "Oh Hyung your home early."

"I just went to the store."

Gongchan gave him an innocent smile "Oh, I thought you were going to be out for awhile."

"What are you doing?"

"............"

Gongchan stayed quiet for a couple of seconds ".....nothing."

Jinyoung shook his head "Yeah right, then what's up with all the books and papers?"

"Nothing."

"Channie."

Gongchan just smiled up at the older male  "What?"

"What are you up to? And don't say nothing because I can see that it's something with all the books and paper ever...."

Gongchan could almost see when everything clicked in Jinyoung's mind. 

"Gongchan please tell me you're not doing what I think you are."

"Well that depends on what you think I'm doing."

Jinyoung groaned "You're looking for the book aren't you."

Gongchan eyes went wide "How'd you know?"

"Channie what are you planning now?"

This time Gongchan smiled real big and if you asked Jinyoung he was kind of scared of Gongchan whenever he saw that smile "Well, you already got your revenge on the Baro and Sandeul its my turn now."

"Why?"

"Because....."

Jinyoung just smiled as Gongchan struggled to find a reason why "You just want to play another prank on them."

Gongchan smiled "Pretty much!"

Jinyoung sat down next to Gongchan after moving a pile of books away "And why exactly do you want the book?"

Now Gongchans smile was down right scary "Well I was thinking how about I make another potion and dump it in one of them and have something like us happen."

Jinyoung laughed "Channie you do know that you will be doing them a favor if you did that instead of a prank."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh Channie sometimes you are oblivious to the things around you."

Gongchan pouted "Well that's only because I pay attention to you the most."

Not expecting that Jinyoung could feel the blush burn on his cheeks "Well if you would pay attention you would know that they are both head over heels over each other."

Gongchan's face fell as his plan fell apart before he even began it "Well then... How about if I dump some of the potion on one of them and have them fall in love with one of us?"

"Channie I don't think that'll end up the way you want."

"And why not?"

"Well because for one you won't make them fall in love with you because I don't think you'll stand either of them hanging all over you."
 
Gongchan pouted "Well what if they fell in love with you?"

Jinyoung laughed "I'm just going to let you think about what you just said."
 
Gongchan tilted his head to the side "Why? You're the better choice, I don't see how...."

Suddenly he was assaulted with images of Sandeul hanging all over Jinyoung. What if Sandeul stole a kiss from Jinyoung!? Or even worse what if Sandel stole Jinyoung away from him.

Suddenly Jinyoung found himself with a lapful of Gongchan as he tried to mold himself into Jinyoung. " I changed my mind, what was I thinking. This is a terrible idea! What if he ends up falling in love with you!"

Jinyoung giggled at how worried Gongchan looked "I doubt he would."

Gongchan scoffed "Have you seen yourself? Your looks plus your kind personality will have him falling for you in no time, but your mine."

Jinyoung again found himself blushing at the youngers words "of course I'm all yours."

Gongchan kissed Jinyoung under his jaw "Good."

After a few minutes Jinyoung decided to speak again "You know that I'm not helping you clean this up right."

"Hyung! No you have to help me, I'll take forever by myself!"

Jinyoung smiled at him "Not happening, you made it alone, you clean it alone."

"What if I just go home and leave this like this?"

"You won't do that."

"How do you know I won't?"

Jinyoung giggled "Because then I'll be mad and I know you don't like it when I'm mad especially at you."

Gongchan pouted "Hyung it's not fair you have to help me clean your house."

"Hey your the one that made the mess plus I wasn't even home when this happened."

"Exactly! You weren't here to stop me."

Jinyoung just rolled his eyes "Fine I help you get started then."

Jinyoung suddenly had Gongchan pinned to the floor. Gongchan just stared wide eyed at the older male "What are you doing?"

Jinyoung smirked "Just helping you get started."

"Hyung I don't think this is going to help me."

Without another word Jinyoung slowly lower his head until his lips captured Gongchan's. 

Gongchan let out a gasp as he felt Jinyoung nip at his bottom lip. He had no clue how this was going to help him clean but at the moment all thoughts that had nothing to do with Jinyoung's lips on his flew out the window.

The kiss started to become more fierce as Gongchan intertwined his hands in Jinyoung's hair. Before Gongchan knew it his body was feeling really really hot. He skin felt like it was on fire and he desperately wanted Jinyoung's cool finger tips to extinguish the fire in his veins.

Suddenly Jinyoung was pulling away from a very reluctant Gongchan who tried to follow Jinyoung's lips as they left his.

Gongchan gave the older male a confused stare "Hyung?"

With a smirk Jinyoung stood up "I think that should be enough motivation for now."

With that said he walked out to finally put the groceries away. He let out a internal groan, he was sure that the ice cream would be melted by now.

Gongchan just blankly watched him walk away until he could no longer see him. "Hyung, come back! That's not fair!"

"No happening until you finish cleaning up the mess you made."

Gongchan flayed around a bit "But hyung!"

"When you finish I'll give you a reward."

Gongchan pouted "I hate you."

All he got back was Jinyoung's laugh from the kitchen. 

Gongchan eventually got up and started to clean up all the books and paper but not without shinning and groaning every couple of seconds. 

Finally 20 minutes later Gongchan let out a victory cry as he put the last book away. He quickly ran to the kitchen while shouting "All done now, I'm ready for my reward."

 When he got to the kitchen Jinyoung was holding a bowl of ice cream. Gongchan deflated a bit at the sight, he was expecting something else.

Jinyoung saw how Gongchan's shoulders drooped in disappointment, "What's wrong?"

Gongchan shook his head as he took the bowl of ice cream and sat down "Nothing."

"Aw come on Channie, you can tell me."

Gongchan just shook his head again as he stirred the ice cream around.

Seeing as Gongchan hadn't even made an attempt to eat the ice cream Jinyoung knew what was wrong and couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips.

Hearing the older boy laugh caused Gongchan to look at Jinyoung "What's so funny?"

"Where you expecting something else as your reward?"

Gongchan could feel his ears turn red in embarrassment "Of course not, I wanted ice cream."

Jinyoung let out another laugh "Then why did you look so disappointed when you walked in the kitchen?"

"Because..... Because I....." Gongchan was scrambling his brain to look for an excuse with  no avail."

"You haven't even had a spoonful."

Jinyoung smiled as he saw how flustered Gongchan was becoming "Did you want something else?"

"No! I told you I wanted ice cream, I'm just mad that you didn't help me at all."

Jinyoung made his eyes go wide in fake surprise "But Gongchan I did help you get started. Don't you remember?"

Seeing as how the red flush on Gingchan's ears quickly spread to his cheeks, Jinyoung knew he did remember.

"That wasn't helping!"

Jinyoung got closer to Gongchan "I think it did, it made you finish faster didn't it?"

Gongchan bit his lip as he saw Jinyoung's face come closer to his.

Jinyoung smiled at how adorable The younger boy looked when embarrassed "You are to cute."

This only caused Gongchan to turn even more red. 

Jinyoung finally decided to stop teasing Gongchan and kissed him on the lips, "Ok there's your reward."

But Gongchan was pouring, "What kind of reward was that?"

Jinyoung frowned "Then what did you want?"

Gongchan was now upset "A kiss."

Now Jinyoung was really confused "I just gave you one."

"No, I want one like the one you gave me in the living room."

Not expecting that to come out of the younger boys mouth Jinyoung can feel himself turn red "Oh...."

At the lack of response Gongchan his his face in his arms not being able to look at Jinyoung after what he confessed.

He heard Jinyoung laugh which only cause him to Ty and shrink into himself.

Suddenly his arms where being pulled and his faced popped into view again. Only to see a smiling Jinyoung "You are so cute Channie."
 
With that said Jinyoung sealed their lips together.  

 

***Ah finally I uploaded another chapter for this story! 

You guys I am running out of ideas for this story 😞 so i don't know what to do. I am most likely to end it with one more chapter. 

On another note I know this is late but you guys I just have to share that I went to see b1a4 in Chicago last year and omg it was amazing! 😭 I almost started crying when Ok came on. Jinyoung had me mesmerized lol I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. One of the best days ever 😍😊

Another thing is that I want to thank everybody who has stayed with me as I wrote this story even if I did make you guys wait forever on updates😣 for which I apologize for, but seriously thanks you guys.

 

If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes I am sorry I typed this during work on my phone***