Chapter 11

Love Potion

Chapter 11

 

This time all five of them where hanging out in Jinyoung’s living room, they all have been updating each other on how their week had been going since they saw less of each other than normally since it had been a very hectic week. After awhile CNU, Baro, and Gongchan went to the kitchen to get some snack leaving just Sandeul and Jinyoung in the living room.

 

Sandeul suddenly nudged Jinyoung “Can I ask you for a favor?”

 

“I guess.”

 

“Can I borrow your special book, please?” Sandeul said while twisting his hands in his lap.

 

Jinyoung let out a sigh “Sandeul, you know I can’t.”

 

Sandeul stuck his bottom lip out “But why? Please? I swear just this one time and then never again.”

 

Jinyoung shook his head “I’m sorry but I can’t.”

 

Sandeul shoulders fell “Oh come on juts one time.”

 

Jinyoung opened his mouth to answer when Gongchan suddenly appeared and sat down on Jinyoung’s lap “What are you guys whispering about?” he threw a quick glare in Sandeul’s direction.

 

Sandeul huffed “No reason.”

 

JInyoung sighed yet again “He was just asking about borrowing the book again.”

 

“Why?”

 

Sandeul made no attempt in answering so Jinyoung did “He wants to make another love potion.”

 

Sandeul was now turning a very light pink then turning a very dark red when he heard Gongchan question “Oh, one for Baro?”

 

Suddenly Jinyoung had a lapful of Sandeul and Gongchan “You guys are squishing me.”

 

He of course was ignored and then was promptly smacked with a one of the many flinging limbs “Ow! You guys!”

 

This is when Baro and CNU decided to walk into the living room only to stop and stare at the three body on top of each other “uhhhh…..” was all Baro had to say.

 

At hearing the new arrivals Jinyoung tried to push the guys off of him but he was only smacked on the head again. But when Gongchan saw Baro by the door he pushed Sandeul off of him with all his might only for both of them to topple over and land on the floor finally freeing Jinyoung. “Oh thank God!”

 

“Baro, Sandeul li-” Gongchan was cut off by Sandeul hand covering his mouth.

 

“Don’t listen to him!”

 

Baro just helplessly looked to Jinyoung for help but Jinyoung was still lying spread eagle on the couch just taking deep breathes.

 

“Ok what the hell is goi-”

 

Baro was cut off by Gongchan finally yanking Sandeul’s hand and screaming “Sandeul has a crush on Baro!”

 

Then the room went deadly silent for a few seconds which seemed to stretch on forever until CNU awkwardly cleared his throat “I’ll just go back into the kitchen.”

 

Now it was just the four of them, Jinyoung was just staring at the ceiling trying to disappear into the couch while Gongchan was looking back and forth between Baro who had his eyes wide open and Sandeul who was trying to hide behind his hands.

 

“Well?” Gonghcan prompted

 

At this Sandeul turned to him “I am going to strangle you.”

 

But before Sandeul could lunge at the younger male Baro spoke again “Can you leave us alone Channie?”

 

Gongchan smiled and quickly left the room to look for CNU in the kitchen.

 

Baro cleared his throat “So is it true?”

 

Sandeul glared at him “Look, Gongchan was just joking around. Can we just forget he ever said that?”

 

Baro’s shoulders dropped in disappointment “Oh ok, if thats what you want.”

 

Sandeul hesitated a bit before answering when he say that Baro kind of looked disappointed “Yeah, now lets go.”

 

When Baro didn’t move Sandeul slowly waved a hand in front of him “Hello? You in there?”

 

Baro blinked once before catching Sandeul’s hand and bringing it up to his chest, just where his heart would be. “No, but you’re in here.”

 

Sandeul’s eyes widen in surprised confusion “W-what?”

 

“I just wanted to tell you that… I like you… as in more than a friend way.” HE let Sandeul’s hand drop “But going off on how you reacted when Channie even implied that you liked me, I have my answer.”

 

He smiled sadly at Sandeul “Don’t worry this doesn’t have to change anything between us.”

 

Sandeul’s mind was finally catching up to the words that where coming out of Baro’s mouth “Wait, it does have to change because… I like you too… more than a friend.”

 

Baro smiled so wide Sandeul thought his mouth was going to rip “So… can I kiss you then?”

 

Sandeul felt himself blush “Way to ruin the moment there.”

 

Baro just winked at him which caused Sandeul to let out a giggle “But fine you can.”

 

And with that consent Baro locked his lips to Sandeul’s. Oh how both of them had waited to do this, it was everything they imagined but more.

 

But just before things even got a little heated they heard a cough, they broke apart only to see a very awkward Jinyoung on the couch “Can you guys please wait until I am not in the room? I rather not watch my friends make out in front of me.”

 

Sandeul glared at him “Well then leave the living room.”

 

“Its my house.”

 

“Hyung!” Sandeul whined.


“Fine, I’m going.” But before Jinyoung left to the kitchen he had one question left “So you don't need the book then?”

 

Sandeul’s eyes widen “Hyung!”

 

“Sorry, sorry , thought I just asked.”

 

When he opened the door to the kitchen he just heard a smack on the other side and two groans. He now slowly opened the door and saw that both CNU and Gongchan where rubbing their foreheads. “You guys where eavesdropping weren’t you?”

 

CNU faked an innocent look “What of course not, that would be rude.”

 

Jinyoung nodded his head “Yeah sure, lets just pretend that I believe you guys.”

 

Gongchan was now pulling on his arm “So what happened?”

 

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Gongchan “Well they are together now.”

 

“Yay, now we have people to go on a double date with.”

 

“Yeah, we’ll see about that.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

After about 15 minutes had passed Sandeul and Baro still hadn’t came in the kitchen, now Jinyoung was getting worried about what they where doing in his living room.

 

“I think someone should go and check on them.”

 

Both CNU and Gongchan just stared at him.

 

“What?”

 

“This is your house.” CNU said.

 

“Yeah but….” Jinyoung could’t think of any excuse for him to not go “Fine’ I’ll go but if you hear me screaming please someone come get me.”

 

With one last look at Gongchan Jinyoung slowly opened the door to the living room and slowly walked in.

 

CNU and Gongchan waited a few seconds before they both jumped in surprise at hearing Jinyoung’s voice. “What the hell are you guys dong?”

 

Gongchan was the first one out of his seat, he had never heard Jinyoungs voice go so high pitched. He walked in with his hand over his eyes “Is it safe?”

 

He heard Jinyoung sigh somewhere to his right “Yeah, you can open your eyes.”

 

He slowly opened his eyes only to see the last thing he expected, Jinyoung’s living room was flipped upside down “Uh, what happened?”

 

Jinyoung face grew red as he pointed at the new couple “Those two where looking for the book.”

 

Gongchan was confused “But aren’t you guys together?”

 

Sandeul smiled a bit at this before catching Jinyoung’s stare and hiding behind Baro “We are but you see you two are together and we’re together and that leaves poor CNU alone so I thought I mean we thought it would be a good idea to use the book….”

 

When he saw Jinyoung opening his mouth again he buried his head on Baro’s back.

 

“You know what I have you decided that you guys can go on a date right now.”

 

Both Baro and Sandeul looked confused “What?”

 

“Yeah right now.”

 

And with that he grabbed both Sandeul and Baro’s ears and walked them to the front door, while the two complained the whole way “Oh hyung that hurts!”

 

Baro lightly punched Sandeul’s arm “I told you this was a bad idea!”

 

Once both of them where outside Jinyoung gave them twenty dollars “And ho somewhere nice.”

 

With that said and done he closed the door on them.

 

He came back to the living room where a giggling Gongchan was “Remind me not to ever make you mad.”

 

Jinyoung smiled at him “Yeah like I can stay mad at you for long.”

 

Just as they where about to kiss CNU walks in “What I miss?”

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Later that night both JInyoung and Gongchan fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie when Jinyoung’s phone wakes them up.

 

Jinyoung lets out a groan once he see’s that its Sandeul calling “What do you want?”

 

He heard Sandeul give a little nervous giggle “We have a problem.”

 

Now Jinyoung was more awake “What you guys do?”

 

“Well you see we might have made another love potion and we might have accidentally spilled it on CNU…..”

 

Jinyoung just sighed “We are on our way.”

 

“You’re not mad?”

 

Jinyoung smiled “Oh no trust me when I get there I am going to murder you guys.”

 

And with a squeak the line went dead.

 

Jinyoung just gave Gongchan a look “Come on, we have to go over to CNU’s”

 

Gongchan pouted “They made a mess again didn’t they?”

 

“Yeah, I don’t know how but they have made a potion.”

 

Gongchan’s pout only depend “Of course they did.”

 

Jinyoung made a move to get up the couch but Gongchan just tightened his legs around him “Ummm Channie we have to go.”

 

Gongchan shook his head “They can wait a few more minutes.”

 

“I really don’t think we can.” Jinyoung knew the kind of trouble those two could get in a couple of minutes unsupervised.

 

Jinyoung was broken out of his thoughts when suddenly Gongchan sat up and straddled him “Aw come on Jinyoung, I’m pretty sure they can wait just a few more minutes.”

 

Before Jinyoung could even utter out an answer Gongchan’s lips were on him and suddenly he thought ‘yeah those two can wait a few more minutes….”

 

 

                                                                                                                             The End.

 

  *** And finally we are at the end of the story! And it only took me god knows how long to get here, and I am sorry it did take me so long to get here but for those who stayed with me to the end I am so grateful to have you guys ^^ I had been going to a rough time but now I am feeling better and feel like a want to write again so hopefully you'll be seeing some new stories from me soon. But thanks again you guys ^^***