Chapter 3

Love Potion

Jinyoung just stayed frozen on the floor as he heard Gongchan’s giggles get farther away. He shook his head as he got up, he refused to believe that the potion had worked and that now he had a love sick Gongchan on his hands. He groaned as he just realized that he somehow had stolen Gongchan’s first kiss.

“Great he is going to kill me when he gets out of the daze.”

“Hyu~ng.”

Jinyoung jumped as he heard Gongchan’s voice so close to his ear, when had Gongchan walked back into the kitchen and shirtless none the less!

“Gongchan put a shirt on right now!” Jinyoung said as he averted his eyes away from the younger’s chest.

“Hyung I can’t find a shirt.”

Jinyoung looked at him as if had gone crazy “You can’t find a shirt?”

Gongchan nodded his head as he clung onto Jinyoung’s right arm “Help me hyung.”

“You have been into my room hundreds of time and you can’t find my shirts….”

Gongchan blushed as mumbled out a response “I wanted you to pick the shirt out for me.”

Jinyoung wanted to squish Gongchan’s cheek from how cute he was acting but held himself back. “Alright come on now.”

After Jinyoung gave him a simple black shirt, Jinyoung walked out of the room to let Gongchan change. After a few second a smiling Gongchan came out pulling on the shirt “It smells like you.”

Jinyoung felt himself start to blush “Uhhh I’m sorry?”

Gongchan giggled “I like smelling like you.”

Now Jinyoung knew he was defiantly blushing “Ummm….”

“Come on hyung.”

Gongchan started to tug Jinyoung to the front door “Come where?”

Gongchan shrugged “I don’t know, maybe the park or the movies?”

“Why?”

Gongchan pouted on how difficult Jinyoung was being “For our date silly.”

“Wait what? Our date!?”

Gongchan let go of Jinyoung’s hand his eyes becoming watery “Y-you don’t w-want to go to a date with me?”

Gongchan smiled at him, his eyes turning into crescents “Then can we please go on a date hyung? Pretty please?”

Jinyoung hesitated for a second ‘would I be taking advantage of him if I said yes?’

Gongchan pulled at his arm “Hyung?”

Jinyoung bit his lip ‘It’s not like I’m going to do something to him…’ with a sigh Jinyoung nodded his head “Why not.”

Gongchan began to pull Jinyoung out the door again only to stop after a few steps “Oh and hyung?”

“Hmm?”

Gongchan pouted “Can this time we go by ourselves?”

Jinyoung tilted his head in confusion “What do you mean?”

“Can we go without Sandeul, Baro, and CNU hyung?”

Jinyoung gritted his teeth at hearing Sandeul’s and Baro’s names after all it was their fault Gongchan was acting the way he was “Don’t worry about Sandeul and Baro they won’t be stopping by for awhile or I’ll kill them.”

Gongchan seemed sastified with the answer as he linked his hands with Jinyoung as they headed for the park near Jinyoung’s house.”

“So where you want to go?”

Gongchan shrugged “I don’t know anywhere is fine as long as I go with you.”

Jinyoung felt his heart skip a beat at hearing that come out of the younger’s mouth but he quickly shook his head reminding him that it was only the stupid potion that made him say that. Jinyoung pursed his lips as he thought about where they should spend their afternoon. “How about-”

He was cut off by a pair of lips brushing against his, he stared wide eyes at Gongchan who was hiding his blushing giggling face behind his hands “Aigoo I stole another kiss from hyung!”

“Y-yah Gongchan don-”

He was cut off yet again by Gongchan’s lips “Mmm hyung taste good.”

Jinyoung felt his cheeks go scarlet with heat at Gongchan’s comment “I-I we… we should go to the m-mall.” Jinyoung wanted to slap himself when he stuttered but hey who could blame him Gongchan had just kissed him.

Gongchan nodded eagerly at his hyungs idea “And can you buy me something hyung?”

Without given it much thought Jinyoung nodded his mind still in a haze of bliss after the last kiss.

                                                                                                                -

To Gongchan it had sounded like a great idea to come shopping with Jinyoung but now that there were no other people to distract him from his precious hyung he saw how a girl kept staring at him and giggling with her co-worker saying how cute and handsome he was and Gongchan was ready to snap at her if she dared come talk to his Jinyoung.

“You ok Channie?”

Gongchan just pouted even more grabbing Jinyoung’s hand as a girl approached them.

“Can I help you with anything?”

Jinyoung gave her a smile that send her cheek blazing “No thank you we are good.”

Gongchan pout deepen as he saw the girl clumsily walk back to the store counter “Hyung…”

“Hmm?”

Gongchan played with Jinyoung’s fingers as he contemplated actually telling him “Can you please not do that.”

“Do what?”

Gongchan glared at the girls who where all giggly as they looked their way “Not be so nice to those ladies.”

Jinyoung laughed as he ruffled Gongchan’s hair “And why not?”

Stomping his feet Gongchan whined “Because they are trying to take you from me.”

A smile of affection adorened Jinyoung’s face “Channie no one is taking me from you.”

“I still don’t like it, they keep giggling.”

Jinyoung sighed as he put the shirt he was holding back on the rack “Then how about we go to another store then?”

Gongchan nodded his head wanting to get his hyung out of this store as quickly as possible, but to Gongchan’s dismay the same girl stopped them at the stores door.

“Aw leaving so soon?”

Gongchan just tighten his hold on Jinyoung as he dragged him out of the store not letting Jinyoung say goodbye to the girl, but as they passed her Gongchan pointed at Jinyoung and said “Mine.”

Jinyoung bit his lip to contain his laughter at seeing the girl’s reaction.

Once they were outside Jinyoung started to laugh causing Gongchan to blush and frown “Hyung its not funny.”

“B-b-but did you see her face it was priceless.”

Gongchan let go off his hand “Hyung stop laughing.”

Jinyoung took a deep breath “All right I’m done.” He smiled as he saw that Gongchan still had the frown on his face “Aw come on Channie it was a little funny.”

“To you but not to me, she was trying to take you away from me.”

Jinyoung sighed as he brought Gongchan into a hug “Ok I’m sorry I shouldn’t have laughed, do you forgive me?”

Gongchan pretended to think about it for a few seconds before nodding “I forgive you but only because I love you.”

Jinyoung froze at hearing the word love come out of the younger’s mouth “L-love?”

“Mmhm I love you hyung.”

Jinyoung’s eyes widen how was he suppose to respond to that….

                                                                                                             

***Ok you guys can kill me now for taking so long to update this story OTL I'm sorry is that I totally go sidetracked form it an when I sat down to write it my hands would not type at all and but hey I fainally finished this chapter yay but I still need to brainstrom on what direction I am taking this sooo :( sorry for taking so longT~T I'll try to update sooner

Sorry for making you guys wait and I hope this chapter is sutible for you guys :D***