Chapter 8

Love Potion

Sandeul answered the phone carefully not knowing if the person on the other line was going to start scolding him again like he did yesterday or not “Hello?”

Sandeul shut his eyes tight waiting for his eardrums to explode but the shouting never came “Hyung?”

“Hey Sandeul.”

Sandeul had to double check that it in fact was Jinyoung who was calling “Ummm…”

There was a pause on the other line “You ok?”

“Yeah of course hyung, why do you ask?”

“Because you are being very quiet.”

“You’re not going to scream at me are you?”

Jinyoung laughed which caused Sandeul to almost jump out of his skin at hearing it “Why would I yell at you?”

Sandeul bit his lip at Jinyoung’s strange behavior so instead of answering he decided to change the subject “Why you call hyung?”

“Oh, I wanted to see if you would come with me and Channie out to eat.”

“To eat?”

Jinyoung smiled and knew that Sandeul would never pass up on food especially if someone else was buying it “Yeah, I’ll even pay this time for you guys.”

Without thinking much Sandeul quickly agreed “Free food? Of course I’ll go!”

“Can you call up Baro for me please?”

“Sure hyung.”

“Ok then see you two later.”

Sandeul quickly called Baro up and invited him, but unlike Sadeul was more cautious at the invitation “Why he invite us? Isn’t he usually trying to get rid of us?”

Sandeul shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know maybe he is in a ce;berating mood.”

Baro snorted “Yeah right, plus didn’t you say that he scolded you yesterday because we messed up the potion?”

Sandeul stayed quiet for a couple of second just thinking over what Baro had just said “Yeah….”

“You see! What if he has something planned.”

Sandeul face scrunched up in confusion “What do you mean planned, like a barbeque?” He could practically hear Baro face palming over the line.

“No, like to get us back for messing with Channie, plus I don’t think he has forgiven us for kidnapping Channie and making him cry.”

“Don’t be so paranoid, I mean he would put poison in our food right?” Sandeul said with a nervous chuckle.

“Yah, I said payback not murder!”

“You’re the one planting weird ideas in my head!” Sandeul said with a frustrated huff. “Oh come on, we’ll be in a restaurant I doubt he would be able to put something in our food.”

Baro hesitated for a second before answering “Fine, but I’m only going because I don’t want you to go alone with a vengeful Jinyoung by yourself.”

Sandeul rolled his eyes “My hero, now hurry up and get ready.”

When they arrived to Jinyoungs house, to the boys horror they were not going to eat out anymore.

“W-why not?” Sandeul managed to stutter out.

Jinyoung smiled at them “Well since I haven’t cooked for you guys in awhile why not today.”

Sandeul and Baro just stiffly smiled at their hyung and as soon as Jinyoung turned to leave for the kitchen Baro grasped Sandeul’s hand “He is going to poison us!”

Sandeul’s eyes grew twice their size “Yah, you’re the one that said he wouldn’t!”

“That was when I thought we were eating out!”

Sandeul looked around and noticed that both Jinyoung and Gongchan where in the kitchen “Maybe we can sneak out.”

Baro tightly held Sandeul’s hand and they both silently crept towards the front door and they were almost there until a hand grabbed Sandeul’s shoulder causing him to scream. CNU quickly threw his hands up in alarm “What the hell?”

While Sandeul was trying to restart his heart Baro turned to answer CNU “We where uh… we just remembered that we have to be somewhere else….”

CNU smiled “I don’t think Jinyoung will let you guys leave until you eat, he said that he was making something special for the both of you.”

Sandeul shot an alarmed glanced at Baro as Baro tried his best to smile at CNU “And do you know what it is?”

CNU shrugged “No he wouldn’t tell me, he just said that both of you would never forget it.”

With that said CNU left for the kitchen while trying to keep in his giggles at how visibly shaken Baro and Sandeul looked. 

Sandeul on the other hand looked like he was going to break down in tears “I don’t want to die!”

Baro quickly covered Sandeul’s mouth with his hand “Shhh! Plus who said anything  about dying?

Sandeul yanked Baro’s hand off “You did! You said he was going to poison us and I count that as Jinyoung trying to murder us!”

“Who is trying to murder who?”

Sandeul literally jumped into Baro’s arms at hearing Jinyoung’s voice. Jinyoung giggled “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.”

Baro put Sandeul down only to have Sandeul hid behind his back, Jinyoung raised an eyebrow at Sandeul’s weird behavior, well… weirder than usual. “You ok?”

Baro gave him a smile “He’s fine he just saw a scary movie before he came and it kinda left him a bit jumpy.”

Hearing this made Gongchan sneak behind Sandeul and poke his side causing Sandeul to almost claw out Baro’s back.

“Channie, stop before he tears my skin off!” Baro said as he was trying to make Sandeul let go of his shoulder.

“Ok, well dinner is ready so everyone to the table. Come on.”

Baro and Sandeul where stiffly sitting waiting for Jinyoung to bring the food and when he did they both gulped, one was because it looked good and the other because they were scared to eat it. To make matters worse Jinyoung handed them the plate with food on it already.

Everybody started to eat right away except the Badeul couple who was just poking at the food as if they were waiting for it to eat them alive.

“You guys not hungry?”

The both looked at Jinyoung like deer caught in the headlights as they tried to stutter out an answer. Jinyoung frowned at the lack of answer, “If you guys don’t like it I can order pizza.”

CNU shook his head “No, they can eat this. After all you spend a lot of time trying to cook for us so it’s only right that we eat this. Right guys?”

Baro gave them a stiff smile as he picked up the fork and took a piece of chicken as he was getting ready to bit it Sandeul suddenly stood up and launched himself at Jinyoung almost causing both of them to topple over.

“Sandeul! What the hell?”

Sandeul looked up at Jinyoung with the best puppy eyes he could muster up while having the olders shirt in an iron grasp “I’m sorry! We shouldn’t off messed with your love life with the potion, but please forgive us! I don’t want to die yet, I’m too young!”

Jinyoung chuckled “Who said anything about anybody dying?”

Sandeul let go of Jinyoung’s shirt “But didn’t you invite us here to poison us?”

Now Jinyoung was laughing out loud “Who the hell told you that? I just really wanted to cook for all of you guys.”

Sandeul quickly got out of Jinyoung’s lap, his cheeks tinted red from embarrassment “Baro was the one who said it!”

“I was just being cautious, you’re the one who blew it out of proportion!” Baro said while standing up and jabing a finger in Sandeul’s chest.

“I did not!” Sandeul stuck his tongue out at Baro.

“Did too!”

Now both where sticking their tongues out at each other until Jinyoung called them “You guys just sit down, I promise I didn’t add anything weird in the food. So just please sit down and it now.”

With one last glare both sat down with a huff.

Later when everyone went home Gongchan and Jinyoung couldn’t stop laughing at how Baro and Sandeul had reacted to their little ‘prank’.

“Hyung, you should have recorded it!”

Jinyoung groaned “I know, their faces where priceless.”

After a few minutes of silence Gongchan broke it “Hyung…. You still owe me a dinner date.”

Jinyoung giggled as he gave Gongchan a quick kiss “I know, how can I forget when you keep reminding me every five minutes.”

Gongchan pouted “I just don’t want you to forget about it.”

“All right, I promise I’ll take you tomorrow night.”

 

***Ahh you guys it has been months since I last updated this story T.T I seriously have no good excuse for making you wait so long and I hope you guys do enjoy this chapter even if its seriously lacking Jinchan in it :/

Oh and have you guys watched "She is Wow' I did since it came out and can I just say wow it blew my expectations, I really liked it. It made me laugh, cry (lord knows it made me sob like a baby.) and it had me biting my nails. If you guys haven't watched it I strongly recomend that you watch it ^^ (especiallyu if you are a Jinyoung fan ^^)***