Chapter 7

Love Potion

 

Chapter 7

Silence engulfed both of them, Gongchan’s confession bouncing of the walls. Jinyoung stood frozen unblinking looking at the younger boy. Gongchan waited with his breath held in for any response from his hyung.

“Get out.”

Gongchan blinked in confusion as his hyung’s pained filled eyes turn cold and void of any emotion “Hyung?”

“I said get out now.”

Gonghcan felt something inside him break “Hyung please don’t do this to me.”

“I said leave Chanshik.”

Gongchan gasped at Jinyoung calling out his real name, he hadn’t called him that in years which meant that he was really hurt. Gongchan started to scramble for an idea to make Jinyoung actually listen to him when said male forcefully grabbed onto his arm and dragged him towards the front door, ready to throw him out.

“Hyung wait! You don’t understand, I never meant to hurt you I just-”

Jinyoung tighten his grip on the younger’s arm “Save it, I don’t care.”

“Jinyoung!” Gonghcan yanked his arm from Jinyoung’s grasp and before the older one could blink he was pinned against the wall by a panting Gongchan. “I said listen to me.”

Jinyoung turned his head away not wanting to hear the younger’s excuses. Gongchan sighed and he did the only thing his mind could think of he kissed Jinyoung. The older male made a sound of protest as he weakly tried to push the younger off.

Gongchan just tighten his grip on Jinyoung’s hips, bringing their bodies closer. He kissed Jinyoung with all the love he felt for the red head. After all these years of bottling up it was finally spilling over and Gongchan poured all that love into what might be his last kiss with Jinyoung.

Only after pulling away did Gongchan notice that his Jinyoung was crying “Hyung?”

“Why do you hurt me this way Channie?”

Gongchan felt his heart clench at hearing Jinyoung’s voice laced with hurt, he carefully wiped his hyung’s tears with his thumb “Hyung, I love you.”

“Channie….”

Gongchan kissed Jinyoung again “I know what I did was wrong but… I thought that was my only chance in being with you. I really love you Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung searched the younger’s eyes to see if he was trying to fool him but all he saw was pure adoration and love radiating from Gongchan’s eyes.  He bit his lip before speaking again “I love you too Channie.”

And just like that Gongchan turned into the adorable puppy that Jinyoung was used to now “Hyung!” He slammed Jinyoung into the wall as he practically squeezed the life out of Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smiled again as he patted Gongchan’s back “Channie I can’t breathe.”

Gongchan immediately let go of him a light blush on his cheeks “Oops sorry.”

Jinyoung just laughed as he brought them to sit down on the living room couch  “Channie we still need to talk.”

The younger one pouted “I know.”

“Since when did the potion wear off?”

“Gongchan bit his lip as he felt his face flush with embarrassment “Actually hyung… it never worked.”

“What?”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that… I saw a once in a life time opportunity in being with you as more than a friend and I took it without even thinking about it.

Jinyoung gave him a reassuring smile “I still think it was a bad idea to have done it but I understand, but couldn’t you just have told me you liked me?”

Gongchan gave him a look “Why didn’t you? Plus Sandeul and Baro were 100% sure you like the neighbor.”

“Those two are idiot and I never said anything because I always thought that you liked CNU more than me.”

“I do like him more.

Jinyoung pouted as he stood up ready to head to his room. Gongchan grabbed his hand and made him sit down before he could leave “But as a brother, you, I love more than that.”

“I love you too, Channie.”

“Now we need to go on an official date hyung. The other ones don’t count anymore.”

Jinyoung laughed “I figured, how about we go to dinner and watch a movie this Saturday, just the two of us.”

Gongchan smiled brightly, there was one thing that they hadn’t gotten to do these past week that he really wanted to try at least once with his hyung and that was go out and have a nice dinner just the two of them. Usually they would get stuck going with one of their friends coughBadeulcough claiming that they didn’t want Jinyoung to feel too awkward. But now they could go by themselves, “I would really like that.”

“Alright but for now, how about we watch a movie and cuddle?”

Gongchan smiled even brighter than before, he loved to be cuddled, but before he could run at Jinyoung and tuck himself in his arms the doorbell rang. Gongchan pouted as he watched Jinyoung go open it, his pout turned into a frown when he saw that it was CNU.

“Hyung what are you doing here, you are interrupting my cuddling time with Jinyoung.”

CNU quirked an eyebrow at him “Did...” He hesitated looking between the two before continuing “did you tell him?”

“Tell me what?”

CNU smiles a little too big at Jinyoung “Oh um nothing.”

Jinyoung smiled at CNU “You mean that he faked the potion working? Yeah he told me.”

“Oh well that’s good.”

An awkward silence engulfed them until Gongchan puffed out his cheeks in frustration as he tried to get Jinyoung’s attention. Finally the red head turned to the pouting maknae “Channie?”

“You said we were gonna cuddle.”

Jinyoung smiled “Aigoo, why are you so adorable? Come here then.”

Now CNU was feeling like a third wheel “I think I’ll be going now.”

“Wait, you aren’t leaving until you agree to help us get back at Sandeul and Baro.”

CNU made a face “Why me?”

Jinyoung rolled his eyes “Because we need a third man for my plan.”

“And what exactly is your plan?”

Jinyoung grinned.

After about another 15 minutes CNU finally left and Gongchan immediately plopped Jinyoung on the couch, popped a movie on and cuddle up with his hyung, “Finally.”

Jinyoung just squeezed him “I love you Channie.”

“Love you too hyung.”

 

*** I have no clue what I'm writing anymore lol but hopefully you guys enjoy reading it and sorry that its short ;A;

and I FINALLY finished unpacking my room today and I am exhausted but I wanted to update so here you go ^^

bad news is that idk if I'll be able to update before I go on vacation but we'll see.

Another note I would like to congratulate B1A4 on their 1st win on a music show! My babies finally won! You guys have no idea how happy I was I almost cried when I saw them win but I was with my family and yeah lol***