Chapter 1

Love Potion

 

 

“Hey Sandeul what’s up with Jinyoung?”

 

Sanduel looked up to see Baro staring intently at Jinyoung “What do you mean?”

 

“Aww come on you mean to tell me that you haven’t noticed on how Jinyoung seems to space out a lot more than usual today?”

 

Sandeul just shook his head “Not really.”

 

CNU just snorted “Of course not you’re too busy staring at Baro to notice anything else.”

 

Sandeul cheeks blazed with heat “I do no such thing!”

 

CNU smiled “Of course you don’t”

 

With a smile that had everything nothing to do with a blushing Sandeul, Baro turned toward Gongchan “Have you…”

 

The question dyed on his lips as he saw a pout on the younger’s lips “Channie?”

 

Gongchan glared at him “You don’t have to ask me hyung I’ve noticed.”

 

Baro’s and Sandeul’s eyes widen at the sight of Gongchan’s glare, Gongchan never glared especially at them.

 

“Oooook so any ideas to what’s up with him?”

 

CNU shrugged “He has been like that since yesterday.”

 

“Aha! I know why!”

 

All eyes turned toward him, Sandeul gave a shy smile “What?”

 

Baro gave him a confused look “I thought you hadn’t noticed.”

 

Sandeul smiled “I hadn’t, well not until you mentioned it.”

 

“Well then?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” When nobody agreed Sandeul shook his head “He is in love!”

 

A collective ‘Oh’ was heard.

 

Baro snapped his fingers “I bet it was that pretty new neighbor that moved next door!”

 

“What pretty neighbor?”

 

Four pair of eyes widen at hearing Jinyoung enter their conversation “What you guys talking about?”

 

“N- nothing.” Baro stammered.

 

Jinyoung frowned “Doesn’t sound like nothing.”

 

“We are just talking about the fact that you are head over heels in looooove.”

 

“Sandeul!” Baro just started wide eyed at him.

 

“What?”

 

“You weren’t supposed to tell him that!”

 

Sandeul just gave an embarrassed smile “Oops….”

 

Jinyoung bit his lip in embarrassment “Is it that obvious?”

 

Sandeul started jumping up and down “I knew it! I knew it! See I told you guys! I told you so!”

 

Baro smacked Sandeul “Yah I was the one who noticed first!”

 

“Sooo I was the one who actually knew why.” Sandeul said sticking his tongue out at Baro.

 

Jinyoung wished that the ground would open up and swallow him; he didn’t want his friends to find out about his crush… well not yet at least. “You guys can you not, please?

 

“Not what?” CNU said smirking at the fluster looking red head.

 

Jinyoung glared at CNU “You know what.”

 

“You mean not to interfere or anything like that right?”

 

As soon as those words left CNU’s lips Sandeul and Baro both jumped to their feet. Jinyoung cringed at the look of eagerness that they had in their eyes.

 

“Hyung you can make a potion!” Sandeul and Baro shouted at the sametime.

 

Jinyoung gave them a confused look “A potion?”

 

Baro slung an arm around Jinyoung’s neck “Yes a potion don’t you remember the book your grandma gave you for your birthday last year.”

 

“I don’t think that is a good idea she said to be careful.”  

Sandeul pouted “Aw come on hyung! Nothing can go wrong by making a simple little love potion.”

Jinyoung bit his lip “I still don’t like it.”

“Please hyung, it’ll be fun!” Baro and Sandeul said at the sametime.

Jinyoung groaned “I have a bad feeling about this.”

“This is not going to end well hyung.”

“You don’t have to tell me Gongchan I know this isn’t going to end well.”

 

 

*** I hope the chapter is not to short or boring OTL plus just a warning this is my first time writing a Jinchan story so forgive me.

Oh and if you guys want to you can follow my twitter ^.^ twitter.com/Yonghwace***