05: Black and Purple Clothing

And the Wheels Are Set in Motion

Sunggyu was anxious to hear some news about Sungjong and he was despairing over not hearing any for quite some time, praying that his friend is safe somewhere.

Some ten days into his stay at Woohyun's "palace" his prayers seemed to have been heard, for he got to know that the investigator wanted to meet Woohyun, which was something he would not do until he would get some information.

He was so going to fry Woohyun for information once that greasy tree returned from work.

- - - - -

When Woohyun saw the investigator he hired and whom he has not met up with face to face yet he liked the guy immediately.

"Good afternoon, my name is Lee Howon but if you'd prefer something less stiff to call me with I go by Hoya." the guy said, shaking Woohyun's hand, apparently unfazed by the fact of whom he was speaking to.

Hoya's eyes did not slide to the price-y furniture around the room, to the original paining from Van Gogh on the wall, nor to the - admittedly - beautiful secretary Woohyun has just dismissed and who was just leaving. He seemed to know just how much of an importance his work held to Woohyun... unlike some of the men Woohyun had to talk actual business with.

Yes, Woohyun liked that guy.

And he also knew of a certain friend of his - who still owed him for his stolen car - who would possibly like the man also... for entirely different reasons though - the fact that the man seemed as quite a happy-go-lucky type being one of them. Getting the two of them together would have to wait though, there were more important matters on hand at the time.

- - -

"He's been spotted near the hospital soon after the incident took place." Hoya read from his notes, after he summarised the outlook of the search as a whole - succesful. "After that he has only been spotted near The Namu Headquarters, three or four days back, but since then nothing. You can tell your friend that his friend seems to be alive as of the moment though."

"Thanks anyway Hoya, I'll be sure to tell him." Woohyun said and the guy whose favourite seemed to be purple - if one was to guess from his clothes - retreated.

Once alone Woohyun took his cell and called Sunggyu who he knew has been wating for an update since Woohyun said that he is to meet the investigator that day.

"So?" the anxiousness was obvious even through the line.

"Someone saw him near the hospital. He left soon after." Woohyun said, knowing well that Sunggyu wanted to have an answer for his "alive or dead" question first.

"Thanks god."

If someone asked Woohyun he would have sworn that he heard a thump as the heavy burden of worry fell from Sunggyu's shoulders.

"He's trying to track you."

"What?"

"He's been seen near the hospital and also near the Headquarters, which is where he saw you last. Don't you think that it quite a high possibility for that?"

"Yes." Sunggyu admitted, then spoke again after a minute of silence. "But even I don't even know precisely where I am as of moment... Do you think that if you manage to track him first that you'd be able to bring him here?"

Woohyun thought about it for a moment. It already was dangerous to have a man whom someone wanted dead in his home... which meant that it won't really make a difference to have one more there, all the more since they seemed to be wanted by the same people.

"Shouldn't be much of a problem. How to get him to speak to us though?"

"It might prove tricky... Even if you manage to find him then it is not for sure that he will speak to whoever you send him... And it's not like I can go to speak to him myself... I can't even walk properly still... A word of advice though, if you send someone who is not black-clothed from head to toe he tends to be a tiny bit more trustful." Sunggyu mused.

"How about purple?"

"Huh?"

"If I get to talk to him through someone in purple from head to toe?" Woohyun chuckled, the image of Hoya appearing in his mind.

"Why purple? Who in their right mind would wear everything in purple?" Sunggyu asked, confused.

"You'd have to see Hoya, the investigator, to get answer for that. He seemed to be in his right mind though. In case you did not get the implication he seems really... fond of the colour." Woohyun laughed.

If the search of Sungjong proved succesful he had to introduce the guy to Sunggyu also. Hoya knew of Sunggyu's role in the hospital tragedy on a simplified level, if he proved trustworthy... Maybe he would not be adverse to look into the matter of the organisation after the Sunggyu's and Sungjong's lives also?

'We'll have to see about that I guess...' Woohyun thought to himself as he said "See you soon." to Sunggyu and cut the call off once he got the response.

And only minutes later he was already looking forward to seeing the man in question for real, as he was driving back home.

- - - - -

"Nothing ever goes smoothly..." a man dressed in black completely rambled as he watched the screen in front of him.

There he saw news which included a long report about the incident in hospital, closely followed with a discussion of the same topic. After all it was not often that someone died in hospital from something different than medical reasons... it being all the more suspicious after the incident with the poison which fell from the pocket of a man who ran off once the attention turned to him... that had happened only few days before that.

"Idiots... can't do their work right..." the man grumbled, tearing the newspaper which had the very same topic on the main page into two halves and throwing it aside.

"L!" he yelled out and immediately a young man with a clothing of a very similar type to the man's stepped out of the shadows, as if appearing out of nowhere.

"I want you to get rid of the pests who caused this fiasco." the man ordered. "In some unsuspicious way, if possible."

"Yes sir."

"Once you're done with that, I want you to track those two runaways... kill them on sight."

"But sir,..."

"Don't you dare talk back... you know what will happen if you even imply disobedience, don't you?"

The black haired youth only shrank back, nodding his head submissively, his hand subconsciously going to the promise ring on his hand.

"Understood."

"Glad to hear that, my dear L... I was worried for just a second that you might have forgotten about him..." the man smirked as he stood, only to stop just in front of L. "Remember your place L... Or he will pay greatly."

Instead of answer L bowed and left, he knew better than to doubt the man's words.

He had done that mistake only once. He could not afford a repeat.

The consequences would hurt even more this time around.


After note: So, our dear Hoya and Myungsoo appear in the picture.. you happy for that? I hope you at least guess just who will indeed be Myung's sweetheart? ;D (not that much of a problem, right?)

Aside from that I'm sorry for the long delay - real life eats my free time (>_<). I'll upload the next chapter in around a month or so again... Sorry 'bout that, but I really have a problem with finding free time to write... not to mention I had quite a writer's block about this chapter *sigh*... I'm really sorry.. (-_-")...  I hope you enjoyed anyway~ (0w0)/

Sunjong found to be alive, happy Sunggyu as a result 4 ya:Tumblr_ly407uusn01r5aa39o1_500_large  

W: "I wonder what that idiot next to me is doin'.."

 

Love you all, see ya later~ ( "-.-)/