01: Dull and Shrill Sounds

And the Wheels Are Set in Motion

'Run... run... run!' That was all he could think of, the only thought on his mind. After all it is not possible to think of blooming gardens when you know there are at least four guys with guns after you in an unknown distance. And he would not want to try it anyway.

"Hyung, can you still go on?" his younger friend by his side asked in between the breaths as they ran side by side, taking a sharp turn to left where they stopped for a moment, trying to catch their breaths.

"Trying to..." came the as short as possible answer which the man offered, holding his injured side, so there would not be blood stains which the "hunters" could use to trace them.

The younger of the two would have laughed at the answer, if it was not for a crashing sound heard from a really close distance.

"Run!" the elder ordered and soon they were both on move again. Running in a direction that would hopefully get them away from the chasers. They really hoped it would.

- - -

It was getting dark by the time the elder ran out of his strength.

"I can't..." He only wheezed as he slowed down and stopped, the breaths comming in and out of his lungs only reluctantly.

"Come on Hyung, we can't st..."

The words were cut of by a dull sound. A sound which was followed by pained gasp of the elder who fell to his knees holding his chest as he started coughing...

Coughing blood to be precise.

"Hyung!" the youngster looked from his fallen friend to the long side-alley they just came from...

Only to see a man who was just lowering his gun with an expression of satisfaction on his face. That however was not the worst part of the sight. The wrost part were the three other men who were just readying their guns to finish their assignment.

The younger runaway had to think quickly and so he did the only thing he could think of, he quickly helped his elder to his feet and supporting him he lead him in between some two cars and made him sit there. Noting a blinking device in each of them, but not needing it in that split moment.

"I'll try to lead them somewhere else..." he whispered as he looked worriedly at the bleeding wound on his friend's chest.

"They won't care about you now, having to deal with me still and..." he got up and pulled out a knife he had hidden in his boot only to drag the deadly-sharp edge down the black car's window. That set the alarm off.

"This should make someone come..." he muttered. "They won't come just to finish you off at that price." he said sadly, then he noted that first of the men was already on the street, trying to look as unsuspicious as possible. No luck there.

"Well, I have to go... Good luck Hyung, I'll try to contact you in case I survive, if not... well... see you sometime later." with that he crept around the car and looked around to think of the fastest and safest way to lead the approaching "unsuspicious" guys away, whilst staying alive. At least they could not shoot him immediately, given that there were some people in close vicinity.

"Be... Be careful..." came a breathy wish from the elder which was followed with a wave of coughs which sounded anything but healthy.

In response the youngster smiled fondly... And then took off.

- - -

'I must have been slowing him down...' the elder only thought sadly as he watched his quickly retreating younger friend... soon followed by the hired guns, who unlike the boy could not run as it would be too suspicious for them to do so.

'Good luck Sungjong... I hope someone up above helps you...' he only silently prayed as he banged his head against the door of the still screaming car.

'But who will help me?'

- - - - -

Nam Woohyun was getting very annoyed with having to stay overtime, as it was not in his plan to go to work in the first place. He was in his office two days prior, which would usually be enough for a week, but no, there simply had to be trouble when he wanted to sleep the whole day.

'I'm sure the world hates me.' the man rambled to himself. 'If only I would have an excuse to...'

Suddenly, Woohyun was pulled out of his thoughts when a sound of alarm going off could be heard from somewhere on the street.

The Namu's owner, however, was too annoyed to realize the possibility of it being his car's alarm. He stood up from his office chair, simply for the sake of yelling at whoever was there on the street that made the device work its fullest.

And so he opened a window, looked out and... saw that the lights on his brand new car were blinking as it was a "side effect" of the alarm going off - of alarm of his car that has been screaming so loudly, the shrill sound being carried throughout the whole street.

Needless to say that the man was immediately going to see the source of the problem.

- - -

The moment Woohyun finally stepped out of the bulding he set the alarm off from the distance. He however had to go and see if his baby was alright, which was the reason he advanced to the car, only then noting that the sky was almost dark already.

It was when he was only few meters far that he saw that someone was apparently sitting by the side of the car.

"Hey, you!" He exclaimed as he went around the car next to his to get to his own and to berate at the person, believing him or her to be the cause of the alarm going off in the first place. "What do you think you're..."

He stopped himself abruptly when he finally got a sight of the person who was leaning against the side of his black car.

Because the sight that he got was not exactly what he expected.

There he was, a young man with brown hair, holding his side where a wound of sorts must have been located, if the damaged clothes were anything to go by, and bleeding profusely from his mouth.

"I'm sorry..." He said in a whisper, and started coughing immediately as he half-choked on his own blood, trying to stand up. "I..."

The rest was left unsaid, for the man has passed out.

"Oh, jeez..." Woohyun only sighed noting the damaged window on the driver's side as he pulled out a phone, dialing a number.

"Is that the Uilyo hospital? I seem to be in need of an ambulance... I'm in front of..."


 After note: Hmm... well.. I updated sooner than I would expect -  given the fact that I had half of the chapter done beforehand might have something to do with it - which is why I hope your need of WooGyu from my side should be sated for some time xD

Expect another chapter in about two weeks as a minimal count (I guess around 11.11 is the most probable date so far) - that much for serious stuff xD

Now something for all ya WooGyu retards like me :3

 

Just curious, am I the only one who wishes they were in the place of that cameraman during this?

 

Love you all, see ya later~ ( "-.-)/