Chapter 8.

Inexplicable.
“Forever is not a word… rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.”
 
.
 
Two years ago, Yeo Hee’s funeral.
 
The howling wind went through the trees without end, causing the skin on her neck to prickle. She glanced around the surrounding area in search of Hyun Joong but couldn’t find him in sight. Holding the stalk of flower in her hands, she sighed.
 
“Alright, it’s time to pay your respect now.” Kyu Jong gave Seowon a little nudge before the both of them went to take a look at Yeo Hee one last time. 
 
A lonely man sat across the field where the funeral had been taking place and kept his silence. Drinking finish his last can of beer, he threw it on the ground and made his way out of the scene in silent. After few hours of travelling round in the bus, Hyun Joong finally made his way back home. Nevertheless, he was welcome by a slap at once, as he opened his front door.
 
“Ya! Why didn’t you turn up for the funeral?!” Seowon yelled at the man whom was in a bedraggled sight right in front of her. He had his hair grown out of range which is now hung limply down his front face covering his pair of unseen eyes.  Hyun Joong kept his silence and walked passed her only to be stopped abruptly once again. “Ya! Look at me!” Still keeping his silence, he tilts his head a little letting some of his fringe to fall and with that, his pair of eyes framed with dark circle of fatigue stared right at the lady in front of him. Both of them kept their silence and after a minute or two, he tried to move away but was then stopped by Seowon once again.
 
“Do you really think Seowon will rest in peace like this?!” In a swift moment, Hyun Joong moved to slap her, but his hand stopped abruptly just a few inches away from her face. Seowon jumped a little, feeling startled by his sudden actions. “Don’t ever mention her name again.” He whispered and with that he made his way back to his room. After hearing the sound of the room door closing with a thud, Seowon collapsed. Her already weakened fortitude finally crumbled as she buried her face in her hands and cried.
 
Yeo hee’s death upset everyone. She was everyone favorites’. Is not like Seowon wasn’t upset about the entire thing at all; Yeo Hee was Seowon best friend. They were like sisters, maybe even closer than sisters. Everyone knew that. It’s just how different people tried to handle and overcome this tragic incident. For Seowon, she chose to face it bravely and not to run away or hide from it.
 
-
 
Going back to chapter 6.
 
“So everyone understand?” Kyu  Joong asked as all the members sat on the bed in circle; starting from the middle, Kyu Joong, Seowon, Jung Min and Hyun Jun.
 
“So you are saying that Hyun Joong was looking frantically for a lady the other day even it was raining heavily and the lady was actually…” Jung Min trailed off. “What was her name again?”
 
“Seohyun,” Jung Min nodded. “Yeah, she was the one Yeo Hee gave her heart to right?” Hyun Jun nodded. “Do you think Oppa has fallen for her?” Seowon asked.
 
“If I was Seohyun that day, would he even run around looking for me like this?” Everyone kept quiet. “Well because, she has Yeo Hee’s heart.”
 
“Hyun Jun even said that she gives off a feeling that resembles Yeo Hee a lot.” Hyun Jun glared at Kyu Joong. “Well kind of…” Seowon sighed. “It doesn’t work that way.”
 
“Anyway,” Jung Min cried in sudden. “Too bad Young Saeng isn’t here to see this.” Everyone nodded in agreement. “But I heard he’s coming back tomorrow.”
 
“Alright then, we shall have a surprise party for him tomorrow!” Hyun Jun said.
 
-
 
Extra.
 
The morning light shone through Seohyun’s bedroom. She climbed out of bed slowly, rubbing her bleary eyes, she sighed.
…Five more minutes.
And she sank back down to the bed. Nevertheless, her alarm clock didn’t go off. No, it did. However, she was too busy in her ‘other world’.  A minute later, she opened her eyes and checked her phone.
 
Seohyun stared at the time for a minute or two before realising it was this late. “Wah!” she climbed out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. After ten minutes, she looked at the mirror and smiled to herself feeling pleased. She then rushed out of her house and took a taxi down to her workplace. Upon reaching there, she rushed in the café and stopped just in time to catch her breath.
 
“Am I late?” someone laughed. “No. You just in time,”
 
The lady walked towards her and hand her a uniform. “I am Ha Mi nice to meet you.” Seohyun bowed.  “Seohyun right?” Ha Mi smiled. “Kyunsang Oppa has talked a lot about you.”
.
.
.
 
Looking out of the glass door, seeing Hyun Joong catching up with Seohyun, Ha Mi shook her head and smiles.  “Kids nowadays,”