Chapter 1

Inexplicable.
II
flashback/thoughts: Italic ;
- : another new/old event happening.
 
 “A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried and either would a million tears, I know because I've cried.”
 
.
 
The door opened with a thud. A guy staggered into the house and slammed the door after that. Swaying to the sides, he looked like a drunken man although only to find it unusual that he didn’t drink at all.
 
However he was indeed drunk – love drunk.
 
Hyun Joong leaned back against the couch and ran his hands through his tousled hair; when was the last time since he last cut it? He didn’t notice but the fact that it already grew so long. And it also has been such a long time since she passed away.
 
“…Oppa!”
 
He shrugged off the feeling and groaned as he clutches his loose white shirt. The headache, it’s coming back again. He groaned once again and slowly made his way to the bathroom to freshen up and it was not before long that he made his way out of the house once again, leaving the house empty.
 
-
 
The breeze tangled her long silky hair to the side of her face; she brushed it away and smiled. As she breathed in the fresh air in the atmosphere, she grinned.
 
“I’m back,”
 
-
 
“Hyung!” A young guy in his twenties barged into a house, but there was no one inside. If only he had came a few minutes early, he may had bumped into Hyun Joong - the guy he had been looking for all this while. However, inside the large, dark, empty house, there was only silence. He sighed loudly and banged his fist against the wall, manifesting his anger on it. “Kyu Jong,” she strolled in as she tried to calm him down. “He’s gone missing again, Jesus Christ!”
 
Seowon sighed as she settled herself down onto the couch. She flipped open her phone and dialed Hyun Joong number.
 
-
 
Hyun Joong bought a bouquet of flowers and stood by the side of the road. His phone rang; he ignored it after seeing the caller id. He hauled a taxi and got in it.
 
“Seoul, near the Han river,”
 
-
 
She dragged her luggage and glanced around the surrounding buildings. It’s been two years since she had been here and it had already changed so much. She clutched a piece of paper on her the other hand and looked at it, frowning.
 
“Building #09 Seoul streets…” she muttered, beads of perspiration began to form on her forehead.
She wiped it off with the back of her hands and sighed.
 
She started roaming around the streets with her luggage dragging it around, looking for the building.
 
“Ah, excuse me sir~ Do you know where the building #09 Seoul streets is?” she asked a person leaning against a near-by wall.
 
-
 
“He’s not picking it up.” Seowon sighed and totally gave up on calling him. She looked at Kyu Jong.
“He must be visiting her once again.”
 
-
 
She bowed and thanked the person before making her way to the building. She smiled at the thought of meeting her family. As soon as she reached the building, it was a modern looking house on the outside. She breathed in deeply before knocking on the door softly. An old couple came walking out of the house.
 
“Annyong haseyo,” She smiled. “I’m here to look for Yeo Hee Unnie.”
 
The old couple was taken aback by what she said.
 
-
 
Hyun Joong strolled along the Han River and laid flat on the field of grasses.
 
“Oppa...!”
 
He groaned in pain once again; the headache. Stop thinking about her, she’s already dead. There’s nothing you could do to bring her back anymore. He buried his face in his hands and cried. He doesn’t know how many times he cried since she passed away but he just could stop his tears. All he could think of was only her, he couldn’t refrain himself from crying.
 
“Yeo Hee…”
 
-
 
She placed down her cup of tea on the table and smiled.
 
“What did you said just now?” the old woman looked at her and asked.
“I’m here to look Yeo Hee Unnie,”
 
At the mention of their daughter’s name, both of them, the old couple were quite startled.
 
“I’m Park Seohyun, my mum personally ask me to come all the way down to thank Yeo Hee Unnie although I don’t exactly know what the reason is. But I heard from my mum that she saved my life!” she smiled and looked at them.
 
The old woman looked at her and without warning, tears brimmed in her eyes. She sighed and looked at her husband. Both knowing exactly what should they do. The old woman took Seohyun’s hands in hers and smiled gently at her.
 
“Thank you my child, Yeo Hee would be very happy to know that you are doing well.”
 
“But where’s Yeo Hee Unnie then?” she glanced around the house but couldn’t see anyone else. “She’s staying in a beautiful place right now and won’t be coming back for a period of time.”
“Oh…” Seohyun trailed off and sighed in disappointment. “I won’t get to see her then. But she’s very happy in her beautiful place right?”
 
The old woman bit her lips in misery, refraining herself from crying out loud. Not long, she sobbed silently with her husband gently comforting her. Seohyun was taken aback by the old woman, she tried to calm her down and thinking that it was because she had said something wrong that’s why the old woman cried and she kept apologizing.
 
The old woman shook her head and smiled gently at her, “Yeo Hee is extremely happy with her beautiful place right now.”
 
-
 
It was getting late. Hyun Joong got up and brushed away the dirt on his pants before making his way to somewhere. The place which he would always paid a visit to them after visiting the Han River and the place which he would always visit even though she is no longer here.
 
-
 
Seohyun stood by the door side and bowed. “I’ll see you next time then!” she beamed and looked at the old couple.
 
She waved towards them and began making her way back. She was walking down, passing by the Han River when she looked up at the blue wide sky that now turned red-yellow and she noticed something; the sunset! She smiled as she closed her eyes, enjoying every feeling and sensation of the breeze.  
 
-
 
Hyun Joong got up and made his way to the top when out of the sudden; he felt a tingling sensation running down his spine. As he spotted a young lady near the Han River and where he was standing, he felt a general melancholy that felt specifically connected to this person but he couldn’t understand why.
 
He shrugged off the feeling and walked towards the lady. As he walked passed her, a great sense of sensation once again overwhelmed him.
 
“Why do you always do that?” he asked her as he embraced her from behind, wrapping his hands around her waist as they stared at the wide blue sky together. “Isn’t it nice, the feeling of the breeze?” she opened one of her eyes and looked at him. He smiled and pinched her cheeks. She giggled as she rested her head to against his chest. “Ah~”
 
“Ah~” the voice interrupted his thoughts. He turned and looked at the lady standing beside him. “Isn’t it nice, the feeling of the breeze?” she opened one of her eyes and looked into the wide open sky.
 
His heart pounded hard and fast.
 
She cringed. “Ah~ I’m talking to myself again.” She pouted.
 
He tried to shrug off the feeling but couldn’t. Why does this girl remind him so much about her?
 
“Yeo Hee…”