Chapter 7.

Inexplicable.
“How can we change something that we could not see in the first place?”
 
.
 
She heard the bell ringing which signals someone had enter the shop. She breathes in and exhales quickly, and with a smile on her face she greets the customer.
 
“Hello. Welcome to sky blue. How can I help you-.” She stops abruptly and stares at customer standing right in front of her. “…sir.” Hyun Joong.
 
He looks at her with his face showing slight surprise. After a minute or two, Seohyun regains her consciousness and shakes her head.
 
“How can I help you sir?” a small smile appears on her face and she looks at him. He kept his silence and look at the shelf of food instead. “We sell pastries. These are the bread and this side are the cakes. What would you like?”
 
“Strawberry,” he points to a slice of strawberry cake displaying at the shelf and without a word, he went to the side of the café, and sat there quietly. She kept her silence too and prepares the cake for him. After that, she serves him quietly and went back doing her job. Ten minutes later, a lady dresses in the same uniform as Seohyun came in the shop. “I am back~”
 
“Ah, Ha Mi Unnie!” Seohyun went and help with the stuffs that she was carrying and then places them on the table. Ha Mi went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water and after drinking, she sighs. “The supermarket ran out of the cream and flour brand we need.” She exhales a sigh one more time and glances around the surrounding area and spots Hyun Joong.
 
“Oh! You are already here. Why are you here so early today?” Ha Mi smile and asks. He shrugs and smirks. “A little bored at home,”
 
Seohyun smile turns to a frown. “Ha Mi Unnie, you know him?” she points to Hyun Joong who is looking at her right now.
 
“Oh, he is our regular customer.” She looks at Hyun Joong and said. “He comes to our café without fail for the past two years at three o’clock and always orders the same strawberry cake.” Seohyun nodded silently while listening to Ha Mi. Without warning, Ha Mi leaned closer to her and whispers. “You are interested in him aren’t you?” she grinned while Seohyun shakes her head vigorously.
 
“Eh! Come to think of it. Kyunsang Oppa told me that you love strawberry cakes too right?!” Ha Mi cried. Hyun Joong looks at the both of them. Seohyun shakes her head and tries to deny it. “I kind of like it but I don’t like to eat it often!” Ha Mi chuckles.
 
“Anyway,” Ha Mi rests her head on counter table and sighs. “We will be dead if we have no flour and cream. How are we supposes to make our cakes and bread like that?”
 
“Why don’t I go search for it?” Seohyun volunteers. “Really?” Oh my god, I love you Seohyun!” Ha Mi cried and hugs her. She smiles and removes her apron. “I will try to be back as soon as possible.” She smile and left the café. After a minute or two, Hyun Joong finishes his last mouth of cake, got up and left the café too. Seohyun strolled along the streets in search of a supermarket which sells the brand of the flour and cream they need for the pastries.
 
“Park Seohyun!” she heard someone calling her. She turns around and was surprise to see Hyun Joong standing there. “Come on, I know a supermarket which sells the brand the café is using. I will take you there.” He said and walk ahead of her. She smiles to herself and chases after him. “Wait!” she stops him abruptly and bows toward him. “Thank you!” she smiles at him.
 
His heart skips a beat without warning.
.
.
.
 
Very short Chapter. I feel very bad about not updating for so long. So a short chapter is better than nothing right? /: :D
And I am so sorry for not updating so long. I deeply apologized. But I really want to thank all of you for not giving up on this fanfic or me.
I promise to explain to all of you what happened in chapter 6 in the next chapter.
Thank you so much for all of you support!