Chapter 11.

Inexplicable.
“The affections are like lightning: you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen."
 
.
 
“Do you want anything madam?” the flight attendant asked a lady which was sitting near the window of the air plane and smiled. The lady with her specs on shook her head and smiled back. “I will get something after we land.” 
 
And after an hour later or so, the flight landed and the throng of passenger came walking out, one by one. “Thank you for flying with us, hope to see you again! Have a nice day!” the same lady with her specs on smiled back and dragged her luggage out of the plane and checked out of the airport. Once out of the airport, she frowned a little and looked at the small piece of paper in her hands. “Hmm, Hyung Joong?” she smiled and folded the paper into pieces.  
 
She hauled a taxi and made her way to the destination.
 
-
 
After few hours of crying non-stop, feeling restless, Seo hyun sat down on the floor in silence. After a few seconds, as she stared at the wide open space in front of her, she stifles a yawn and sighed. Her eyelids then begin to grow and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t keep them open anymore. Swiftly, she leaned against the wall beside the door and begins to doze off to sleep within minutes.  
 
At that very moment, Hyun Joong’s throat felt a little dry. He furrowed his eyebrow a little, got up and sighed. As he touched his forehead, body, it didn’t felt as hot as it used to be. He glanced at the items which was being placed next to him and frowned a little. Was someone here?
 
He got out from bed and opened the door but was a little startled to find Seo hyun lying next to the door. However, his frown ceased and was being replaced with a small smile as he squatted down right in front of her. After a minute or two, he got up and made his way to the kitchen. He poured a cup of warm water, drink it finish and was about to wash the cup when the doorbell rang. He placed the cup in the basin, washed his hands and headed towards the door.
 
As soon as he opened the door, he frown a little as he stared at the person which was standing right in front of him. However as soon as he saw her smile, he smiled back. “What brings you here?” He invited her into the house and closed the door.
 
Out of the sudden, Seo hyun appeared right next to Hyun Joong, rubbing her bleary eyes, she asked. “Who’s that?”
 
“Oh. You already had a new girlfriend that fast?” the lady asked and as soon as she said that, she took down the specs she was wearing and smiled at the two of them. Seohyun was taken aback as soon as she saw her removing her specs revealing her ‘real’ face.
 
“Unnie…” Seohyun trailed off. “Yeo hee Unnie…?” The lady smiled back while Hyun Joong sighed at the appalled-looking Seohyun. “Stop playing Nara,”
 
“Oppa!” Nara pouted and laughed. Then, she walked towards Seohyun and held her hand out towards her and smiled. “Nice to meet you, I am Yeo hee twin sister, Nara.” Seohyun looked at her and unconsciously, formed an ‘O’ shape while staring at her. “Ah, nice to meet you! I am Seohyun.” She bowed down and smiled. Nara patted her head and grinned back at Hyun Joong. “What a cute girlfriend you have.”
 
“Nara,” Hyun Joong stared at her while Nara sighed. “Alright, alright.” She laughed. “Now, where can I place my luggage?”
 
TO BE CONTINUE.
I am doing some edits here and there so it would take some time to post the next chapter :p