Chapter 9.

Inexplicable.
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
 
.
 
Awkward silence was engulfing the atmosphere where the both of them stood together in silence, staring at the large shelf right in front of them.
 
“Err…” Seohyun trailed off and looks at Hyun Joong who seems to have the word ‘irritation’ written all over his face with his eyes shut tightly and arms folded.
 
“How do we suppose to know which brand the shop uses?” Seohyun glanced through the first shelf of flour where there are all kinds of different name like, Creosote Unbleached, King Arthur White Whole Wheat, Gold Medal Bread Flour and many other more. “Don’t ask me!” Hyun Joong suddenly yells towards her. “You should know,”
 
“But…” she pouts as she lowered her head down. “It was only my first day today.” He sighed and took out his phone, dialled some numbers and then passed the phone to her. She looked at him, took the phone and answered. It was Ha Mi’s voice.
 
“Ah, white flour and sweet velvet cream? Okay, thank you Unnie ~” as soon as she hung up, there were already four boxes of the right flour and cream right next to her.
 
“Come on, let’s go.” She grinned as soon as she saw Hyun Joong walking ahead of her. “Coming!”
 
They paid and left the shop with Seohyun smiling happily like a kid while carrying the bags of plastic bags. “What are you smiling for?” she looked at him and beamed. “Hehe, nothing ~”
At this very moment, Hyun Joong’s heart started to pump faster once again and his cheeks started to feel hot and red.
 
 “Ah! Why did your face become so red out of the sudden?!”  She stared at him and as his eyes met hers, he looked away quickly. She touched her cheeks and nodded. “Maybe it’s because of the weather.” “Ya!” she jumped a little, startled by the sound.
 
“Come one, let’s hurry back.” Once again, he walked ahead of her while she at the back, chasing after him trying to catch up with him.
 
 “Eh, wait for me-.” Without warning, while going down the steps, she missed a step, tumbled down and finally fell down to the ground with a thud. As soon as Hyun Joong turned his back and saw the scene right in front of him, he come running back towards her. She winced in pain for a sec but when she saw the bags of plastic bags on the ground she yelled. “Ah, my flour and cream!” she grimaced.  
 
“Silly, come on.” He held out his hand towards her. She looked at him and stayed silence for a sec or two before Hyun Joong began once again. “You can’t stand up?” she smiled back weakly and stuck out her tongue a little while looking away. Without warning, Hyun Joong grabbed her and held her up behind his back in a ‘piggyback’ style. “Eh eh eh, what are you doing?”
 
After he finishes grabbing the plastic bags on the floor, he sighed. “You can’t walk right? Do you think I would leave you down here instead?”
 
 “Eh…” this time, it was Seohyun’s turn where her heart beat started to increase. Unexpectedly, her lips curled into a smile as she tightens her arms around his neck. He feels so warm and nice. Behind the mere façade, he is actually a very nice, soft and warm guy. No wonder Yeo Hee Unnie would fall in love with him. She smiled unconsciously with her heart beat increasing, but as soon as she thought of that she struggled off the feeling and sighed. Park Seohyun, he is Yeo Hee Unnie’s boyfriend.
 
“Did you hear what I just said?” Hyun Joong asked and sighed. “Seohyun,”
At the sound of her own name, she got jolt up a little.
 
“Eh did you just call my name?”
“What?”
“Eh Oppa! That was my first time hearing you call my name!” she yelled out loud not caring the looks of the passer-by.  “Wha-What?!” he lowered his head a little as she tried to look at him from the side. “Ya! Don’t move so much, silly! You are going to fall again!”
 
SORRY. THANK YOU. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BELOVED READERS!
Hehe and thank you so much new readers for subscribing!