Ukiss DongHo imagine

Kpop Imagines For You!

You were sitting at your school's canteen eating alone. Suddenly, someone whispers into your ears "Hi." You turned and his lips touch your cheeks. You blushed. He said "Oops!" You looked at him as he sat in front of you.

There was an awkward silence. Then, he suddenly ask "Hey, prom night is tomorrow... Can you be my partner?" You replied "Sure." He said "Oh yes! I have a partner. Yay!" You then said "You knew I'd say yes right?" He didn't answer. He continued eating. After a while, he said "Hey, do you wanna come over to my place tonight?" You said "Why?" He replied "Umm.. I'm having a party my house" You said "Alright." He said "I'll come and pick you up at around 5PM."

As time passes, it's already 4.55PM. You were on your way down. He saw you and walked towards you. He said "Wow. You look y." You replied "Tsk. You too." He smirked. He held your hand while walking to his car with you. When you both reached his car, he opened the door for you and helped you put on the safety belt. As he was driving, he sang a song.

When you both arrived, he got down the car and opened the door for you. He held your hand again. When you entered his house, other Ukiss member were there too. Soohyun shouted "Woo~ DongHo ah~" He blushed. Soon, the party started. You all went crazy. Soohyun and Kiseop were drunk. You felt a little dizzy. Dongho helped you to his room. He placed a wet towel on your forehead and went out. Soon, the others left. DongHo went in and changed the towel for you. Soon, he fell asleep beside you.

The next morning when you woke up, you smelled something delicious. You walked out of the room and you saw DongHo cooking scrabbled eggs and bacon. You secretly walked behind him and gave him a back hug. He turned and gave you a kiss. He said "I'm making you scrabble eggs and bacon for breakfast! Go brush up and bathe. I've bought you clothes and got you a new toothbrush. It's all in the bathroom. Breakfast will be ready when you're done washing up."

Once you came out of the bathroom, DongHo has finished bathing and waiting for you at the dining table. He said "You're slow." You ignored him. He stood up and walked towards you. He held your hand and led you to the dining table. He fed you a piece of bacon. He asked you "How's it? It's my first time trying to make people breakfast." You said "Hmmm.. It's nice." After you both finished eating, he sent you home and said "I'll fetch you to the prom tonight. He gave you a kiss on your lips before he head to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update! It's for you thatfanficfan  & Ukiss lover! ^^~ (I don't know Ukiss's fanclub ^^''')

I hope you like it! Please, please, please

Leave COMMENT and do SUBSCRIBE if you like the imagines

Thank you! ^^~