Ukiss Kevin imagine

Kpop Imagines For You!

It was about 9 in the morning and you were in the kitchen preparing food for Dongho's surprise birthday party as you promised Kevin. The venue was at the Ukiss's villa. The other members all went out except Kevin. Dongho went back home to visit his family and said will be back before dawn.

The other member went to get some presents for Dongho due to their busy schedules while Kevin already bought it way before his birthday. So Kevin was left at the villa alone with you. You were blasting some songs through your headphone and you paid no attention to your surrounding while preparing some food.

You suddenly had a feeling that someone was wrapping your waist and when you turned, Kevin pecked your cheek and called "Yeobo, what's this?" You gave him a frown. He asked you again but you couldn't hear what he was talking about as you had your headphone on.

Suddenly his arms were not around your waist and he went to the living room. He switch on the television. You took off your headphone and wondered what did you do to make him seem angry. You realized you had your headphone on while he was talking to you and you didn't know he was asking you something.

You walked to the living room and you saw his face was without a smile. You apologized but he ignored you. You apologized again but there was no reply so you went back to the kitchen. You realized that he was following you behind but you ignored it. Suddenly, his arms were around your waist once again. You asked him "Whats up?" and he replied "Nothing." He released his arms from your waist.

Suddenly, he grabs your hand and pulls you towards his body. He pulled you so closely until you could hear his breathing. You shouted "Yah! What are you trying to do?!" He didn't reply. He suddenly carries you up and said "Do you know you're quite heavy?" You ignored his question.

He brought you to his room. Threw you on the bed. You said "Yah! What are you trying to do here?!" He said "shh, be quite." He tried to leans on your lips but...... you turned your head towards the left side and saw that it's about 2.30PM. You told him that time was running out and you had to continue preparing the food. When you were about to leave the room, he held your hand and said "Lets continue tonight, shall we?" *smirks*