Infinite Woohyun Imagine

Kpop Imagines For You!

It was your birthday. It was around 8 in the morning when someone knocked on your door. You woke up and walked to the door with half of your eyes opened. When you opened the door, Woohyun was there and he shouted "Surprise! Happy birthday yeobo!" You looked at him, walked back to your room, laid on your bed and went back to sleep.

He closed the main gate and walked into your room. He laid next to you and said "Yeobo, it's your birthday today. Lets go out and celebrate!" You ignored him. He tried all different ways to wake you up but failed. Suddenly, you heard Kara's "Mister" playing. You opened one of your eyes and saw Woohyun dancing to it.

You laughed so hard until you fall from your bed. He looked at you, helping you up and said "Aigoo~ did you get hurt? Now, go get ready. I'll pick your clothes for you." You said "Yes, I'm okay. Wait what? You? Pick my clothes for me? Are you sure?" He said "Yes. I'm really sure." He then push you to the bathroom.

After you came out of the bathroom, you saw some clothes on the bed. Woohyun was outside sitting on the sofa. After you finished changing, you walked of the room. He saw you and said "Let's go!" He dragged you out of the house. He said "First, let's go eat breakfast." You said "yeah, I'm kinda hungry too. Okay let's go!" You both happily walked to his car.

On the way to his car, he held your hand and swung it foreword and backwards. When you both got to his car, he opened the door for you and you got in. On the way to the restaurant, he blasted some INFINITE's songs. When you both got there, it was empty. Woohyun covering your eyes and led you to a room. Suddenly, he uncovered your eyes and said "You may open your eyes now." Somebody shouted "Surprise!" It was Myungsoo. INFINITE members were all there. They invited you to take a sit.

After the breakfast, Woohyun drove you to a shopping mall and said "Buy all you want!" You said "Really? You're not joking right?" He replied "No, of course not." You said "Alright! Let's go! Lets start with the first level!" You held his hand and walked to the first store that caught your eye. 

After shopping, it was around 7.30PM. He said "Yeobo.. I'm hungry.. Let's eat something.." You answered "Sure!" He then led you to the door of the restaurant and said "I need to use the washroom. Please excuse me for awhile. Why don't you go in first?" You said "Alright.."

When you went in, the waiter led you to a table. It was long. After awhile, the lights were off out of a sudden and someone was singing a birthday song. You stood up and saw some light. You saw Woohyun holding a big birthday cake with your name on it. He smiled widely at you. You bit your lip while smiling.

The birthday song ended and you blew the candles. After the meal, you both went strolling at the beach. He held your hand and swung it as usual. Both of you sat down on the sand while your head was on his shoulder. You both looked at the sky then looked at each other. Slowly, his lips touched yours.

----------------------------------

An update! Hoping you to like it :)

This imagine is requested by @Mitsuki_96 I hope you read this.. Enjoy! :) 
 
Leave COMMENT and please do SUBSCRIBE if you like the imagines >w<