Infinite Hoya Imagines

Kpop Imagines For You!

You were strolling in your school's garden and you saw Hoya sitting on the bench alone feeling down. You walked towards him and sat beside him as you felt that he was acting weird. You asked him "Hey what's wrong?" He said "Nah, it's nothing. I'm alright... Just leave me alone.." You replied "Alright then.. See you later..."

When you stood up and was about to go back to class, he stood up and held your hand, he said "Wait..." and he pull you towards him. He hugged you and your heartbeat was racing. He said "Would you listen to my problem? Please?" You said "Erm.. sure." He let go of you and you both sat down. You said "Yes. Tell me. Speak up."

He then said "I... I broke up with my girlfriend... My heart was aching." You replied "Okay.. Tell me exactly what happened." He said "I saw her along the streets the day before... She was holding hands with her previous boyfriend. Yesterday, I went to her and asked her. She said that I was just a friend.." You replied "I think you should not thinking about those kind of girl. Just forget about her." He said "I.. I don't think I can do it.." You said "Yes, you can! I'm sure you can do it!" He said "Alright... I'll try my very best."

The school bell rang. You both walked back to class. He said "See you later then." After school, you walked to the bus-stop. Hoya spotted you. He ran after you and caught up with you. You said " Hey! You're looking much better now." He replied "Kekeke yea. I shouldn't have trusted her so much. I'll need to try my best to forget about her.."

Soon, the bus arrived. It was empty. You took a sit and surprisingly, he sat beside you. As time passed, he slowly touches your hand on your bag. You looked at him but he pretended that he did not see anything. After you both alighted, he was walking behind you. You went to the park nearby and he followed. Suddenly, he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his body. He looked in your eyes and both your lips touch. Your eyes were wide opened as you were shocked. Slowly, it closed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright.. another update.. I really hope you liked it! :) 

This imagine are requested by @wendijiun I hope you read this.. enjoy! :) 

Leave COMMENT and please do SUBSCRIBE if you like my imagines >w<