B1A4 Baro Imagine

Kpop Imagines For You!

You were strolling with Baro at the park nearby your house, holding hands tightly. He suddenly stopped walking and pulled you infront of him and said "as you know, we have been dating for 2 years already...." you replied "yes....." he then suddenly pulls you to his chest and whispered in your ears saying "And my feelings for you is already slowly fading away so I hope......"

When you heard that, you immediately ran away. You ran as fast as you could away from him. Tears started strolling down your cheeks. When you turned around and he was behind you. You shouted "Go away! I hate you! Just leave me alone, you !" He giggled and said "Happy April Fools Day!" You replied "What the..... You bloody troll........." and you stomped your way down the staircase.

He knew that he was in deep trouble when you said the word bloody because that means that you're very angry. He immediately grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him and kissed your forehead. You looked at him with a blank face and he gave you a "what" face.

You struggled to free your hand as he was grabbing tightly. When you were at the lift lobby, he suddenly back-hugs you and said "baby, im so sorry, you know how much I love you right? How can I even bare to break up with you?" You didn't reply.

You turned around and he kissed your lips in an instant. Your eyes were wide opened but it closed slowly. When the lift arrived, he stopped kissing you and grabbed you into the lift. When you both reach your appartment, you quickly unlocked the gate.

He was right behind you. He said "yeobo, you go take a bath, I'll wait for you in the living room." When you were out from your bath, he was sitting on the couch comfortably and watch some movie. You went to sit beside him. He turned to you and both your eyes met.

He moved closer to you. Your hands were in his hair and his arms are around your waist. Suddenly, there was a phone call from B1A4 members asking about his whereabouts and he said "I'm with her." and then he hung up. After the phone call, he turned and looked at you again. Staring into your eyes and he was suddenly above you. You closed your eyes and his lips touched yours.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! So guys~ how was it? I hope you like it.. please, please, please

Leave COMMENT and please do SUBSCRIBE if you like the imagines >w<