Super Junior Henry imagines

Kpop Imagines For You!

You were shooting a variety show. After shooting, you saw someone at the door waiting. You walked towards him. He saw you and walked towards you. He said "So, how did it go?" You replied "Hmm.. Not bad." It was around evening time. He said "I've prepared a candlelit dinner for you. Shall we?" and then he gave you a wink. You then kissed his cheek. He smiled widely.

You both walked towards his car and he opened the door for you. You got in and he helped you fasten your safety belt. When you both arrived at a villa, he held your hand. When you entered the villa, you said "Wow, you must have spent hours preparing." He said "Nah. As long as you're happy, I'm willing to do anything. This is nothing as compared to your smile because it's priceless." and he led you to the dining table. You asked him "You cooked this?" He said "Umm.. Yea. Try it and tell me how's it. It's my first time." You took a slice and put it in your mouth. You said "Hmm.. It's good. Did you burn down the kitchen?" You . He replied "Of course not."

After you both finish eating, he said "Let's have some wine and classic music." You said "Sure." He then looks into your eyes and smiled. He suddenly carries you up and went to the top floor which has no roof. He placed you on a sofa and sat beside you. You both were looking at the sky. He suddenly said "You know what? The stars are sparkling but they're nothing compare to your gorgeous eyes." You looked at him and said "Really?" He said "Yep." and you continued looking at the sky. You realized he was staring at you instead of looking at the sky. You asked him "What are you looking at Henry?" He said "Me? I'm looking at you, gorgeous." He smiled.

After awhile, he said "Hmm.. I getting a little bored.." he pouts. You said "Yah. You know I can't resist you cuteness right." He pouts again. You asked him "What do you want?" He replied "Pu Pu." You said "What?! Huh?" You tried to escape, ran down to the first floor and into the toilet. You changed into your swimming costume as you brought it for the variety show but it rained so you didn't use it.

You then sneaked out to the swimming pool. You saw him running like a mad person looking for you. You then shouted "Yeobo!" You turns to the area where you were and ran towards you. He took off his shirt and jumped into the swimming pool. He then said "Yah. I was looking for you." You replied "Sorry. I wanted to play a little 'hide and seek' game with you but I saw your worried face so I called you." He said "Aww. It's okay. Let's swim! It's been a while." You said "Alright. Let's see who will reach the end first." He said "Sure. I bet it's me." You said "Tsk. You'll never know."

At the end, you won the 'battle'. He said "It was just luck." You said "What?! Luck?! Oh. You're jealous. Haha." He gave you an evil stare but you ignored it. He got out of the swimming pool and grab a towel for you and helped you up. He carried you to a room. He threw his pajamas and gave you another towel and pushed you to the bathroom. He said "Shower time." and took another set of pajamas and went to another bathroom. When you came out, he said "You're really slow you know." You ignored him but suddenly, you felt someone's arm around you. When you turned around, he kissed your cheek. You asked him "Where do I sleep tonight?" He pointed to the bed he sat down on just now and said "Here. With me." You didn't say anything and went to sit on the bed. He went to sit beside you. He said "I'm bored.. Let's play some games." He took out some cards from the drawer and said "Lets play UNO! I'm sure you know how to play this game right." There was no reply. He turned to you and realized that you fell asleep. He chuckled softly and pecked your lips. He carefully covers you with a blanket and slept beside you.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

An Update!

Requested by purpleninjaELF22