B.A.P Zelo imagine

Kpop Imagines For You!

You were sick. You wanted to call the doctor but you accidentally dialed Zelo's number. You asked weakly "Is this Doctor James?' *Coughs* He didn't reply. You asked again "Hello? Sorry for bothering you at such a late hour, I'm really sick so I had no choice but to call." He hung up.

A few minutes later, you heard that someone was knocking at your door. You walked to the door while slouching. You opened the door an you saw Zelo. You asked "Why are you here? Don't you have schedule tomorrow?" He answered "I heard you on the phone. You were so weak. I could barely hear what're you're trying to say. What I heard was your weak voice."

Suddenly, you fainted on the floor. He carried you up immediately and placed you on your bed. He went to your wardrobe and took out a small towel and wet it. He placed it on your forehead ad sat beside you. He rinsed your towel every 5 minutes.

He suddenly stood up and took out his phone and phoned someone. He said "Yongguk hyung, can you do me a favor. I know hyung don't sleep that early. Could you help me buy a bowl of congee and send it over here? I'm sure hyung know where am I right? I told you when I went out. Gomawo!" He stood down beside you again. He rinsed the towel.

Soon, there was someone at the door. He went to get it. Yongguk was there. Zelo said "Thanks a lot hyung! She's sick." He then invited Yongguk in and went back in the room to rinse the towel for you. You woke up. He said "Hey. You're up. I asked Yongguk hyung to buy you congee. Finish your congee and take your medicine." He then helped you up to the dining table.

When you walked out of your room, you saw Yongguk sitting on the sofa. He stood up when he saw you. He greeted you said "Hey, I bought you congee." You greeted him back and said "Thanks." You and Zelo sat down on the dining table. He scooped out a bowl of congee and blew it for you, incase it may burn your tongue.

After you finished eating, he passed your medicine and a cup of warm water to you. You swallowed the medicine and he helped you to your room. Soon, Yongguk fell asleep on the sofa. Zelo mumbled "Aish, Yongguk hyung snoring so loudly." You laughed and said "Don't scold him. He's just tired. I'm also like that when I'm tired." He smiled. He covered your legs with a blanket. He said "Sleep." You replied "Hey. I just woke up and you want me to sleep again?" He said "You're not feeling well!" You said "Arasso." Soon, you fell asleep.

When you woke up, you walked to the living room. Hyosung was there watching television. She turned and said "Oh. So you're up. Zelo asked me to take care of you while he's busy with his schedule. I will be here for another 30 minutes and he'll be here." You said "I see." You sat on the sofa with her. You said "Hey, I'm bored. Let's play some games." She replied "Sure. I'm kind of bored too. Let's play UNO." You said "Sure. I love that game." You took UNO cards out from the drawer beside you.

As time passes, someone rang your doorbell, Hyosung went to get it. It was Zelo. She said "You're here." Zelo said "Thanks for taking care of her." She replied "No problem. I guess I better get going now. I'm meeting Jieun. Bye." and she left. Zelo closed the door and sat beside you. He placed his hand on your forehead and said "Hmm.. Better already?" You answered "Yep. Thanks for taking care of me." He said "Why thank me? It's my job." You smiled. He kissed your forehead and your head rested on his shoulders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated! yep, this is for Jungsuhee & for Babyz outhere! I hope you like it ^^~ 

Omo!!! Sorry for not updating for a very looooong time!!!

I've been busy with my study's and kpop life and whatsoever.....

Again! I'm so sorry! (_ _) *bow*

Anw.. Hello subbiez!! ^^~

Leave COMMENT and do SUBSCRIBE if you like the imagines

Thank you ^^~