Teen Top Chunji Imagine

Kpop Imagines For You!

You were in a pub with your friends. This was your first time there. When you saw your friends crowding around a guy, you were thinking "Woah~ Whats with them crowding over a guy?" but you ignored them afterwards. You were sitting alone and playing with your phone.

After awhile, that guy walked towards you. He asked if he could sit with you. You nodded. He look at you with a frown. You took a quick glimpse at him and then focus on your phone again. You suddenly felt someone holding your waist. You turned to him and stared. He pretended not to look. You left your sit and he followed.

You went towards your friends and danced along with them. You asked them "Hey! Who was that guy that danced with all of you?" One of them answered "Oh my god! Don't you know him?! He's that hottie from Teen Top! He's name is Chunji! Oh my god. You're so lucky to sit beside him!" You replied "Oh really? Oh whatever. I need to use the washroom."

When you got out of the washroom, you saw someone leaning against the wall beside the washroom. You ignored him. When you walked pass him, he held your hand. You tried to get your hand released but failed. He then pulled you towards him. It was so closed that his lips almost touched yours. You looked at him and both of your eyes met. He said "Hey, babe. My name is Chunji. I think your friends over there told you about me." You replied "Hey, so you're from Teen Top huh? Nice meeting you." You told him your name and he gave you a smile. You told him "Can we get out of here? I'm hungry" He laughed and you said "Sure! I'm kinda hungry too. Let's go!"

You both left the place and went to a nearby restaurant. After you both finish eating, he saw an ice-cream store. He asked you "Yah! There's an ice-cream store there!" and he immediately pulls you. He ordered 2 chocolate ice-creams and gave you one. He said 'Cheers!' and puts his ice-cream near to you. You smiled and said "Cheers!" and puts your ice-cream in front.

After awhile, you stopped walking. You looked at him. He stopped and turned around. He asked you "Whats wrong?" and walk back towards you. You pushed his ice-cream and it hits his nose  You laughed and he said "Yah! You're so dead!" When you heard that, you ran quickly away from him but he caught up with you and pushed your ice-cream towards your lips.

He suddenly pecks your lips. You were shocked. You couldn't even speak properly after that. He looked and laughed at you. He held your hand and place it on his chest. You felt his heartbeat beating very fast. You asked him "Whats wrong and why is your heartbeat racing?" He replied "I don't know why but when I pecked your lips my heartbeat started racing." You laughed and he asked "Yah! is it really that funny?!" You ignored his question and walked away. He shouted "Yah! Yah! Where are you going without me?!" And he caught up with you and held your hand

 

   

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another imagine.. Hope you like it. Going off now~ ppuing, ppuing! >///<

Leave COMMENT and pleease do SUBSCRIBE if you like the imagines >w<