B.A.P Daehyun imagine

Kpop Imagines For You!

You were practicing for your comeback and was about to go home. It was around 7PM. When you stepped out of the company, Daehyun popped out from nowhere and carried you from the back. He whispered into your ear saying "Hey beautiful, you must be tired after a long day of practice. Let's go have dinner, shall we?" You replied "Hmmm. Sure. What should we eat?" He said "How about Japanese food?" You nodded.

He led you to his car while holding your hands. When you both were in the car, he some music. He asked "Could you sing that song for me?" You said "Hmm.. I'm tired. Maybe next time?" He didn't reply.

When you both reached the restaurant, he ordered your favorite fish, Unagi and green tea noodle. When the food arrived, he fed you a piece of Unagi. After the meal, he held your hand on the way to his car. He some slow songs. He was asking you something but you fell asleep. He turned to you and saw you sleeping. He stopped the car nearby and took off his coat to cover you and continued driving.

When both of you arrived at your dorm, he carried you in and place you on your bed. He told your members that were still awake to help you wash off your make up and he left.

When you woke up in the morning, you asked your members "Oh my god. How did I end up in our dorm?" One of them said "Your bf sent you back." You said "I see."

You dial up Daehyun's number, call him and said "Hey, let's go out!" He replied "Hello, who's this?" You asked "Is this Daehyun?" The person replied "Oh. You're looking for which Daehyun?" You said "May I know who is this?" He said "This is Daehyun!" You said "Huh? You don't sound like Daehyun..."

Suddenly, there was someone shouting from the background "Where's my phone? Oh my phone, where are you?" He then walked toward Yongguk and said "Hyung! Is that my phone that you're holding onto?" He replied "Oh god. I think it's yours.. I just spoke to your friend, I guess?"

Daehyun snatched his phone over and said "Hello beautiful." and walked away from Yongguk. He then continued saying "Hey, yes, you're looking for me right?" You replied "Yes. Do you wanna go out today?" He replied "Oh sure. Give me 30 minutes and I'll be at your doorstep. You said "Okay." then hung up.

20 minutes later, the doorbell rung. You went to get it. It was Daehyun. He held your hand and walked you to his car. He asked "Where'd you wanna go, baby?" You replied "I don't know.. I just wanna go out." He said "How about my dorm?" You said "What? Your dorm?" Your eyes widened. He said "Actually, someone wants to meet you." You asked "Really? Hmm.. Alright then. May I know who?" He said "My members. Yes. All of them." You said "What?! Oh my god? How do I look?" He replied "You look great! You always do."

When you both reach his dorm, the door was opened. When he open the door, the members were all in the living room. They all stood up and greet you saying "Annyeonhasaeyo!" and walked towards your direction. They all crowded around you and introduced themselves. They whispered to Daehyun saying "Wow."

Then they invited you to take a sit. Zelo went to get some tea for you. Jongup the television and the drama you acted in was on. You whispered to Daehyun "Oh crap. I acted in this drama! Can you change the channel. Oh. This is embarrassing." He picked up the remote control but Jomgup stopped him. He said "Yah! We wanna watch this show. We have been watching this for the pass few weeks."

Daehyun scratched his head. He turned to you and whispered "I have no choice..." You replied "Alright. I hope they don't notice me." Suddenly, Himchan said "Eh. Why is this girl so familiar." Jongup replied "Oh yes. It seems like we have met her somewhere.." They both turned to you. You blushed. Jongup then said "Ah! So it's you!" You said "Erm. Yes. That's me.. Hehehe." Jongup then replied "Wow. You can act! Hmm.. Next time I'll request to have a drama with you." You said "Sure. I'll be looking forward."

It was around 9 then. Daehyun said "I think I should send her home now.. She has schedule tomorrow. She has to prepare for her comeback." Yongguk then walked forward and said "Wow. Comeback. You'd be pretty busy then." You said "Yea. I better get going now.. Bye all!"

Then Daehyun drove you home. When both of you arrived at your dorm, he said "Don't fall sick! Have enough rest okay baby? Sleep early. Bye." Before he left, he gave you a kiss on your lips

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Updated! Hope you liked it! please..

Leave COMMENT and please do SUBSCRIBE if you like the imagines! >w<