BTOB Minhyuk Imagines

Kpop Imagines For You!

"Yeobo, wait for me! Don't walk too fast please, I can't catch up with you!" he pouts. You saw his cute pout and you slowed down. He caught up with you and held your hand. When you both reached the entrance of Universal Studios, he ran right in when he saw the red and blue roller coaster ride.

He said "Yeobo Yeobo, can we ride this first? I wanna try it out!" You replied "B-but I'm scared..." He then replied "it's alright, I'll be right beside you, no worries." He smiled and pulled you in. When you both were riding, you held his hand tightly.

After the ride, you both were walking around and the wood pecker caught your eye. You pulled Minhyuk with you to take pictures. After that, he read the directory and pulled you to the "revenge of the mummy" ride. You told him "omg I wanna ride this! I love this ride!!" He agreed with a cheerful smile. When you both went in, it was he's turn to hold your hand tightly as he was afraid of the dark, but after awhile, he was enjoying himself.

After the ride, Minhyuk requested you to wait for him outside the "revenge of the mummy" ride while he went to the washroom. When he came back, he was holding a packet of cotton candy. He said "yeobo, let's share this, I want you to feed me." He giggled.

When he opened the bag, he fed you first then he opened his mouth. While you both were walking and eating at the same time, Minhyuk saw the sort of "Dragon" ride and told you he wants to ride it. You agreed and smile. The queue was very long.

After the ride, Minhyuk said he was hungry and you knew he was craving for pizza, so you brought him to the western food. He went to order while you looked for a table. After the meal, it was around 6. He said "Let's take a walk then resume playing, okay?" You said "Sure." As you both were walking, many people were staring at both of you.

You told him "Hey, look, many people are staring at us...." He said "it's okay, as long as they don't hurt you or else they'll get it from me." You said "Okay..." Minhyuk read the directory again and led you to the another ride.

After another 3 rides, it was about 8pm. You said you were tired so he brought you back home. On the way home, you fell asleep at the car. He looked at you and took a picture of you. He giggled and set it as his wallpaper on his phone.

When both of you reached your house, he woke you up. He told you to take a bath while he waits for you. After your bath, you saw that he was asleep on your bed. You took his phone and saw that you were on his wallpaper. Then, you secretly took a picture of him and set it as your wallpaper. You sat beside him and leaned on his shoulder as you fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! I really hope you like it :)

This imagine are requested by @PoonJenn I hope you read this! Enjoy! :)

Leave COMMENT and please do SUBSCRIBE if you like the imagines! >w<