By Your Side

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

"Omo~ whats wrong with you?" umma asked worriedly. "Kwenchana.. im fine now. my friend helped me" i try to calm her down. "Aigoo~ go rest now..dont be so careless next time, arasso?" "Dae umma~" "good girl" she kissed my forehead.

"Umma~ when will appa get back here?" my appa have to work at various country, managing his company there. I suddenly missed him. "Umma didnt know..He's still busy" i nod my head and head upstairs.

"Ya come here" omo! did she found out?ahh impossible! "d-dae? why are you calling me?" "which one is pretty, the right one or the left one?  It was a picture of her and Hongki that she edited. I looked at her and she is smiling just by looking at the picture. Aishh ottokae? She seems to like Hongki so much.

"Ya are you just gonna stare or giving me your opinion?" "oh~ both are pretty unnie" "Jinjja? arasso you can get out now" i bowed then back to my room. I'm afraid she will find out. I'm afraid to see her reaction. I feel so bad right now. Then my phone ring, new text message received.

             You sleeping right now? I bet you are. I just want to say Goodnight! ^^   - Hongki.

I smiled but i didnt reply his text. Then i off to sleep.

Next morning, I just stayed at home while umma take my place to work. I remember today FTIsland is going to perform "I Wish" at a music show. You camp infront your tv *lol* and wait till they perform. THEN ITS THEIR TURNNNN! you're so excited and said to yourself, ohwell i am friend with them kekeke then you realized Hongki got the lyrics wrong, he repeating the same word. I laughed. Oh what is wrong with him today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mahz_UyHKw  (you can see around 1:06-1:13)

*Hongki's pov*

As i got off the stage, i keep shaking my head. I bowed and apologized because of the lyrics.

"Hyung, how can you forgot the lyrics that you have sing for so many times?" Seunghyun and Jaejin make fun of me. "Were you thinking of something else?" Jonghun asked before he drink his water.

What was i thinking? Park Min Mi. Yes her. She's the reason i got distracted, all i see was her smiling face. Did she watch today's show? If she did, that was embarrassing. Ohwell, what is happening to me? Do i really like her?

"Ya you daydreaming again! Stop that. Lets go home" Jonghun throw a towel to me. Focus, Hongki. Focus.

"Hyung, we have mini fansign today right?" Minhwan said

"Aishh i almost forget! Lets go guys!" Jonghun being a leader. keke

As fansign started... There is a girl who force me to hug her, kiss her and she even give me a gift. I accept that but the part where she keep forcing me to kiss and hug her is getting on my nerves. Luckily bodyguard told her to get off the stage.. I look at her gift, a picture of her and me. And her name is Park Yoonmi. I better be aware of this girl.

Should i call her? I kinda miss her... ok no. She's probably thinking im annoying or clingy to her. Andwae. Please call me MinMi~

"Stop daydreaming!! Ya what is wrong with you?" Jonghun noticed it again. crapp

"Jonghun-ah you have to help me! I think im inlove with MinMi" there. i told him.

"I knew it." Jonghun smirked. 

"Mwo? you know?" i looked at him anticipating his answer. "I've known you for so long pabo ofcourse i know!"

"Ottokae Jonghun-ah?" "Take her heart slowly..Show her you love her but dont say it yet. Remember, actions speak louder than words." He then pat my shoulder and leave. Take her heart? What shall i do first? Lets take her out tonight! YES!

*Your pov*

AHHHH I'm so boring at home! Its 7pm but it is already quiet. What am i going to do? Should i cook for myself? hmm no. OH! Lets go out! Then my phone ringing, a text message from Hongki.

                            'Lets meet at the usual park now." 

Perfect timing!!!!

-At the Park-

"Mianhae if im late~" i said running to him. "Kwenchana~" he smiled. "You look terribly tired Hongki, you should get enough rest you know" his eyebags are visible now. "Aniya~ im bored i want to meet you" he looks shy tho. Aigoo~ kyeopta. "Ya why did you forgot your lyrics?" i shot him a question. "YOU SAW??" he was so surprised kekeke "Dae~ i even laughed at you" i laugh at him.

"Aigoo~this is embarrassing. Just forget about it" he pouted. "I'm hungry, lets go eat? My treat!" hoping that he will let me treat him this time. "NO. A man must treat his girl" he said spontaneously. "Mwo? whos girl?" realizing my question, his face shows that he is panicking, "Ya why are you asking so many qs? lets go eat!" he said trying to get away from my question.

He said 'MY girl' right? kekeke 

We spend the night together joking around, played rock paper scissors where he won so many times. He is very talkative just the same we see him on tv. His sparkling eyes and beautiful smile. Lee Hongki, this heart belongs to you.

"Ya lets count the stars! yeppeoda~" I said while pointing my finger to the sky. 

"Why do you have to count the stars when you have Hongstar by your side?" he said looking deeply at my eyes.

HONGSTAR BY YOUR SIDE. BY YOUR SIDE. i cant keep that words out of my mind.

"Lets go home now. its getting late" i said trying to hide my blushed face.

"I'll see you again right?" "Ofcourse Hongki. Jalja!" i waved and get inside my car. I cant stop smiling now. This is too good to be true. As i reached home, unnie waited for me at the living room.

"Unnie, you havent sleep yet?" 

"Did you go out with Hongki?"

"M-Mwo?!" Did she found out??? OTTOKAE?

 

 

 

 

Another update today! haha Please keep reading my fanfic ^^ Comments and Subscribes are LOVED! ^___^