The Wedding

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Hongki's pov*

Why did i say that? Am i ready to let her go? Am i ready to see her become someone's wife? ahhh this is really breaking my heart.

"Ya we're going to the beach now. You coming?" Jonghun asked. I didnt answer. "Ya wae geurae? Another problem?" aishh Jonghun always can predict the right thing. "I told MinMi to marry Mir.. pabo" 

"MWO?? ya listen here, just dont regret it later ok? and yes you're pabo!" Jonghun seems a bit angry tho. Aishh this is making me crazy!!!

PARK MIN MI YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY!

*Your pov*

I cant stand this anymore Hongki really want me to marry Mir so I'll grant his wish.

"Umma, appa... Can we get married earlier than the fixed date?" yeap, call me crazy or anything. Everyone is looking at me now. Even Mir stared at me without blinking his eyes. "Omo~ thats a very good decision MinMi-ah~" Unnie said happily and she is obviously  waiting for this to happen so she could seduce Hongki after my marriage. I know whats shes thinking.

"I agree with MinMi.. Actually this is my idea but i guess MinMi just read my mind. So you guys agree?" Mir smiled. "Ofcourse we are! As long as both of you happy!" his umma clapped her hand happily. "How about at the end of this week? We have already prepared everything" appa suggested. "Perfect!" umma laughed. I fake a smile again.

The next day.. Mir and i chose our wedding gown and suits. Our parents are busy too telling their friends and relatives about our wedding. "I'm thinking to go to Paris for our honeymoon.. Do you agree?" Mir asked while we were in the car. I was looking out the windows and think of Hongki again. When can i ever forget you Hongki? "MinMi.. can you hear what i just say?" Mir hold my hand. "ah dae? Mwo?" Mir smiled and repeat back what he said awhile ago. "Paris? ah arasso~its up to you" i smiled. I can see Hongki everywhere, ahh im crazy already!

*Hongki's pov*

I went to the gym again to release my tension. Still, MinMi is in my head. I cant forget her.

"Annyeong~" i turned around and see Yoonmi waved and smiled at me. "You again? What do you want?" i asked while wiping my sweats with my towel. "Well im here to tell you a very good news!" Yoonmi grinned. "What is it? Dont waste my time" i said. "MinMi is going to get married tomorrow.. i repeat, tomorrow" she said. Ohh fckkkk really now? Shes really going to marry Mir. "So thats all. Dont forget to come tomorrow ok? You're invited! Bye~" Yoonmi jumped happily and left. I immediately went back to the dorm and showering. I stand in the cold, doing nothing. My heart aches so much. Arghhhhhhh i screamed in frustration. 

"Ya Hongki!! What are you doing inside? Ya kwenchana? Open the door!!" Jonghun keep on knocking on the door. Aishh he must thought i wanna kill myself or something. "I'm fine" i walked to my room to get dressed. "Ya pabo you scared me ok.. Whats wrong with you? You're getting crazier day by day" Jonghun nags. "MinMi is going to marry Mir tomorrow.." i said weakly. "MWO?? No wonder you're acting like a crazyman. If i were you, i'd get a heart attack" Jonghun touched hs heart. "I'll come tomorrow.." i said while checking my phone. "You're really strong Hongki-ah.. to see the girl that you love marrying someone else" Jonghun pat my shoulder.

*Your pov*

This is it. The day of my wedding. The day im going to be someone's wife. Today im going to be Mrs Lee. ok wait no, No. im going to be Mrs Bang Chulyong. Why do i still thinking of Hongki when im going to marry Mir in any minute now? Crazy. i suddenly feel so nervous, im afraid! ok breathe in breathe out. Calm down MinMi, relax.. I talked to myself.  ugh my wedding gown is heavy. GWDSHXJSNXWH.

"Honey.. its time" appa smiled. i closed my eyes and breathe in deeply then out. Ok here we go. I walked slowly beside my appa.. ahh im freaking nervous! "You're going to be fine, dont worry", appa whispered. Everyone is looking at me and i smiled. I saw Mir smiling, hes in a white suits. My eyes keep looking out for Hongki but hes nowhere to be found. I guess he didnt want to come. Mir take my hand from my dad and the ceremony started.

"Do you, Bang Chulyong, take her, Park MinMi to be your legal wife to always cherish her in good and bad times?" "I do" Mir said loud and clear. ohhh shooooott, its going to be my turn. "And do you, Park MinMi, take him, Bang Chulyong to be your legal husband to always protect and to love you?" My heart is really going to explode. Just when i wanted to say i do..

"STOP THE WEDDING!!! I OBJECT TO THE WEDDING!" i turned around. He is panting, probably he was sprinting to get in here.

"Hongki??!" I almost screamed. Now we are really in a big big trouble.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To tell you guys, I accidentally deleted this chapter when I was about to publish it. I'M SO DUMB! I have to do it over again! /crying a river TT/ Anyway, First update for today! I'm sorry if its short, i will probably update again later keke It is already Chapter 17 yet i only get few views. Calling out all Primadonnas and people out there! Where are you guys? Hahaha Keep reading and enjoy it ;) Thank You! ^^