Problems Strikes Again

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

He hugged me immediately after i said that, "You know the last thing i would to do is to hurt you. I dont want to hurt you" Hongki said. "Gumawo for believing in me" he said again. 

"Lets go see unnie..i want to end this problem once and for all" i said. "I'm with you" Hongki smiled. Hongki hold my hand. 

"Unnie.." i said as i saw her eating breakfast. Her face expression changed as soon as she saw Hongki and i are holding hands.

"Why are you guys  still together? MinMi, dont you feel angry Hongki have seen everything? My body, my-"

"Stop it unnie!! I believe its not true. You did this to to get Hongki, right? Wae unnie? Cant you just let me be happy with him?" i said. I hold back my tears.

"NO!! Hongki slept with me! You cant change that!! I want Hongki to marry me!" unnie gives us a death glare.

"Unnie!!" I yelled. "I did not sleep with you nor touch you. You can deny all you want but you know im right!" Hongki said. He clenched his fist, i hold his hand.

"You guys dont believe me, righ? Okay! If one day, i get pregnant i will make sure Hongki is responsible for it!" unnie yelled at us

"Unnie you're crazy! You never want to see me happy!" i said that. I cant stand her anymore. "Ya!" she was ready to slap me but Hongki stopped her. "Enough!!" Hongki pushed her away and dragged me outside. 

"Lets go to my dorm" Hongki said. I just nodded my head. I cant believe my sister turned into an enemy. Hongki drove my car, i sit silently beside him. Ahh im so tired.

As soon as we reached his dorm.. Jonghun, Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan are all there.

"Hyungg~ kwenchana? You guys are still together right?" Minhwan asked. Hongki nodded.

"Mianhae~ this is all my fault. If only i rejected her offer, this all wouldnt happened" Jaejin looked down. 

"Kwenchana Jaejin-ah.. Its not your fault ok? Everything settled now" I tried my best to smile. 

"Ya! Lets go buy something to eat?" Seunghyun asked to them. "Ppali kaja!" Jonghun said while pushing all of them outside. Now only left with Hongki and me.

"Mmm do you want to shower?" i looked at myself, im still wearing yesterday's outfits. 

"But i didnt bring my.. my.." i hope Hongki understand what im trying to say.

"Ah~arasso arasso~ wait a minute" he gives his awkward smile. I think he's understand.  He came back bringing his hoodie and tights.

"You can change your clothes in my room" he said. I smiled, "Gumawo"

His room is a bit...messy. I changed my clothes then cleaned his room. I found our polaroid pictures at his table. I smiled. Never thought he would keep it on his table. After cleaning, i went outside.

"You okay? What took you so long?" he asked. "Oh.. i cleaned your room. And your hoodie is a bit big" i smiled. 

"Mwo? Ya you dont have to do that. I'm shy now" he closed his eyes and bit his lower lip while smiling. "Kwenchana~" i said.

We watched tv till i feel sleepy.Not long after that I fall asleep.

*Hongki's pov*

Aishh where are they? I'm starving!  I look at MinMi, shes already asleep on the couch. I cover her with blanket. I kissed her forehead.

I pity my girl. Her own sister willing to do anything to get me. I never knew someone can become so obsessed till this level. I really love it whenever she's around. Sure im crazy and weird on tv and in real life, but whenever im with her, she brings out the other side of me that i didnt know i have it inside of me until i met her. I didnt realized ive been staring and smiling just by watchng her sleep till Jonghun came and said "People crazy in love, didnt even realized we're here"

I looked at him smiling. Crazy in love with my girl. "Lets eat now, im hungry!" Jaejin said while rubbing his stomach. "What about noona?" Seunghyun asked. "I'll feed her when shes awake" i said. 

While we're eating, i received a phonecall. "Yeoboseyo?" i said. "Is this Hongki?" "Dae~ who is this?" "This is MinMi's appa" omo~ im nervous now

"Ah dae~ why are you calling me?" "Yoonmi...Yoonmi is in the hospital right now. She ate loads of panadol and drink liquid for floor cleaning" i can hear her appa is sad. "Mwo???!" i was so surprised. She's surely crazy! "We found her unconscious in her room. and i saw many of your pictures. I assumed she loves you. Please dont tell MinMi first, we'll tell her ourselves. I just need your help now" his appa said.

"What kind of help?" i asked. "Please be with Yoonmi till she recovers. I'm sure MinMi will understand. Jebal. I love both my daughters, i cant afford to lose them" his appa said, i hear he cried. I closed my eyes.I cant afford to lose MinMi too. "Please think about it first"his appa said. I hung up. I dont know what to do anymore.

Suddenly our manager came and told us there's an urgent meeting. I look at MinMi whos still sleeping. I left her a note. 

We arrived at the company.. "Please sit down" big boss said.

"Lee Hongki.. there are so many rumours going around saying bad things about you. People make speculations about you and your girlfriend. You have a girlfriend, right?"

I nodded. "Just so you know, this is bad for your image and FTIsland. Your group reputations can become bad because of the rumours" he said again.

"What do you want me to do then?" i asked. "For the sake of FTIsland, i request for you to stop seeing your girlfriend for awhile. Think about your group, your fans and FNC Ent. Thats all i asked for. Just for awhile" 

I looked down. MinMi's dad wanted me to be with Yoonmi. Boss wanted me to stop seeing MinMi. This is really really depressing. Jonghun pat my back. What is the best decision for all this problems?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Update for today! COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBES PLEASE! ^^