Oh My Feet!

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

I didnt go to work today. Umma bring me and my sister to go shopping today.. I wear the heels that Hongki bought me yesterday kekeke

"Beautiful heels! Is it new?" Umma noticed it. I see unnie looking at my heels too. oh craapppp

"ahh~dae~i just bought it yesterday" i smiled happily

"Did your boyfriend bought it for you?" unnie smirked, well she looked jealous tho

"Boyfriend? aniya~ i dont even have a boyfriend!" oh how i wish Hongki is my boyfriend...

While we were busy shopping, I noticed girls started screaming. I get curious so i take a look...

FTISLAND  IS HEREEEE!!!

Oh crap why why whyyyy....wait, i cant let Hongki see me here! I'm wearing the heels that he bought for me, what if he thinks that i like him? well obviously tho.. BUT WHAT IF HE TALK TO ME INFRONT OF MY SISTER? omg no no. Ottokae? They are getting near to where we are now.. Where should i hide? Should i run??

"Ya! Ppaliiii lets go to ftisland there!!" unnie trying to drag me there.

"aniya~ unnieeeee~shiroo~~yaaaaa!!!" im trying to let go of her hand but she just grab my hand tighter. ahhhh ottokae ottokaeee???Thank god it was crowded with fans so i take the chance to run away and leave her.

I ran with my heels, yeap im that desperate*LOL* as if they would chase me but no, i dont want to get killed by my sister.

"Umma, im going somewhere now, ok? unnie will accompany you." I called umma. I let out a relief sigh but i realized my feet hurts bcos of the running. I took off my shoes, i got blister at both feet. ottokae? I go to a park not far from the shopping complex and sit down looking at my legs. I guess im going home barefoot then.. sigh my life...

"Pabo-ya! Are you crazy running around with that heels?" 

That voice is just so familiar.. I looked up and saw a guy with his not-so-angry look..

"Hongki?? How did you find me here?" 

*Hongki's pov*

"Hongki?? How did you find me here?"

PABO! She thinks i didnt noticed her out of the crowd.. I saw her and i was hoping for her to greet me or something but instead she ran away!

I made an excuse to go to the toilet but actually im trying to find. I searched for her everywhere.. Luckily, i saw her, her injured feet. I wonder why did she run away? I can see she is in pain so i approached her.

"You think i didnt notice you? Why do you have to run? Look at the consequences, i bet you cant even walk properly now. wae? tell me" I let it all out, im so concerned about her.

"Mianhae..." she didnt have the guts to look at me. I bent down on my knees and take a look at her feet.

"What are you doing? ya" she seems so nervous haha so cute.

"Can you walk?" then shes standing and tried to walk

"It hurts Hongki-ah~" she bit her lower lips. it mustve hurt so bad. aishh.

"Dont walk. stay there" she nodded. I call Jonghun to bring our van at the park, her feet needs treatment.

Our van arrived..Jonghun open the door, "ya wae geurae?"

I helped MinMi to get inside the van..I held her waist to support her.. I can see shes blushing.

*Your pov*

I cannot believe im inside ftisland's van. Jonghun, Jaejin, Seunghyun & Minhwan all of them are good-looking.  I feel like screaming but no i cant, they would freaked out. I sit next to Hongki.

"Let me introduce her to you guys. She is Park Min Mi. She's my friend and her feet got injured so im helpng her. So you guys can stop staring now and dont give me that look. Clear enough?" I smiled because of his explanation.

"MinMi ah~ dont be shy ok? we'll treat you nicely" Jaejin said

"Kamsahamnida~" i bowed my head.

"Lets be friend from now on,arachi?" Jonghun offer for a handshake and i took it.

"Minari is a bit shy but he's a good dongsaeng..welcome to ftisland MinMi noona~" Seunghyun laughed while Minhwan keep touching his nose.

They are indeed nice in real life. 

"We already arrived..lets go!" Hongki opened the van's door.

"Where are we? 

"Our dorm.." Jonghun smiled at me.

Did i hear that right? their dorm?? I'm at where they live? Kyaaaaaa~ I never imagine this would happen!!

Hongki helped me get off the van, "I'll put medicine on your feet  ok?" I look in his eyes, his smilee. Ahh i think i just fall deeper for him. His hair smell nice. I'm going crazy like this!

 

 

 

 

HELLO! I update my fanfic again keke i hope i will gain more readers. Hwaiting!! Should i make an update again? ^^