My Daily Dose Of Happiness

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Hongki's pov*

I've made a decision while we were on our way home. 

"Hyung, we support you to be together with MinMi.. You deserve happiness in your lovelife.. Dont worry so much about us..ok?" Jaejin said. "Jaejin is right" Jonghun add in. i didnt say anything.

I took out my phone and send MinMi's appa a text message:

'I will just leave MinMi and i wont be with Yoonmi either. Please accept my decision' 

'Arasso..if you dont want to do it, its fine but please dont leave MinMi' - MinMi's appa.

"Guys.. if i still seeing MinMi, im afraid it will leave bad impression on our group" i said

"Pabo-ya! If you are really serious with her, announced it publicly rather than people make false rumours" Jonghun said. He got me thinking about announcing my relationship to public, to our fans.

We reached our dorm and i saw MinMi is awake now. "Hongki, i want to go home now. I'm tired" she said. "Do you want me to send you?" i offered. I wont say anything about her sister. "No its okay. You just got back home" she smiled. I kissed her cheek before she leaves. The other 4 monkeys fake a cough. 

"Ya stop it already"  i told them. MinMi blushed. "Takecare ok?" i said. She nodded her head. 

*Your pov*

I reached my house... then i saw umma crying.

"Umma..wae geurae?" i asked. "Your sister is in the hospital now.. She ate loads of panadol and drink it with liquid for floor cleaning" umma cried harder. "MWORAGO? Is she crazy? Umma.. is she ok?" i asked umma. "Molla~ she hasnt wake up yet" "Ppali lets go to the hospital" i drove my car to the hospital. I ran to catch the elevator. I saw appa and i hugged him. "Where is unnie?"  i asked him. then a doctor came.

"Hows my daughter? umma asked. "She will be unconscious for a few days or more. Lets just hope and pray she will wake up very soon" the doctor said. umma cried while appa hugged her.

Unnie why do you have to do this? "Umma appa, let me takecare of her, i will sleep at the hospital. Ok?" appa nodded his head.

Its been two days already but unnie still hasnt wake up..

"Unnie.. i dont know if you can hear me or not.. But jebal wake up, open your eyes. Umma appa and i are waiting for you to come home again. Unnie.. I've forgiven you for anything that you do wrong.. Unnie jebal wakeup..Unniee~~" i cried while talking to her.

"MinMi.." i turned around, its Hongki. He hadnt contact me since last 2 days. I hugged him and cried harder..

"Dont worry~ she will wake up" Hongki is trying to calm me down. "Where have you been this few days? i said while wiping my tears. "Wae? You missed me?" he asked. "Ofcourse i do!" i said. "I was thinking about something.. something important. That is why im missing in action" he laughed. 

"Miss.. your sister is awake!" i ran immediately to the room and saw unnie sit down on her bed. Umma appa is there too. "Unnie~~" i hugged her. "I heard you" she smiled. "Mwo?" i said. "Minhaeyo for always causing trouble to you and Hongki. I'm a bad unnie. I deserved to be punish. And Hongki didnt sleep with me, its all my plan" unnie cried.

"Mwo? What sleeping?" umma asked. "Its nothing umma~ Just forget it" i said.

"Hongki.. i hope you can forgive me. I've done so may wrong things to both of you. Jeongmal mianhaeyo" she said. "Kwenchana~ i already forgive you" Hongki smiled.

"MinMi.. i give you my full blessing to date with Hongki. I promise i will be a good unnie to you" she smiled with tears in her eyes. We hugged each other. I feel so so happy right now that all the problems are over.

Unnie came back home the day after.. And she renovated her room. Yeap no longer Hongki's face. We became closer with each other and i still going strong with Hongki.

"No one can tear us apart now" Hongki kissed my hand. "I can!" i  

"Ya dont you dare to leave me.. I will commit suicide" "Pabo ya!" i pinched his nose and ran so he wont catch me. "Ya come back here! Ya!" he chased me and im getting tired already so i give up.  He tickled me till i fall onto the ground with him above me. "Ya what are you doing?" i said pushing his chest with both my hands to prevent him going closer to me. "I'm thinking to announce publicly about our relationship" he said. We still in that position where he is above me.

"Ya we can talk about this properly. Not in this awkward position" i said to him sarcastically. "Wae? I like it" he smirked. 

"MinMi-" unnie came and stopped talking when she saw us. I pushed Hongki hard, "Unnie its not like what you thnk" i blushed. "Mianhae for disturbing~ I'll go now" unnie smiled then left. "See! This is all because of you!" i said to him. He laughed. His laugh is one of the reasons why i love him. 

"So yeah im going to admit to public that ive been dating you for almost a year now." he said. 

"Almost a year? Really?" i said. "Ya ALMOST ok" "arasso pabo" suddenly he kissed me. "Call me pabo again if you wanna get a kiss from me" he smirked "Shiro!" i said while blushing. "Do you know how many thousands of people are dying to get a kiss from me?" he said. "YA!" i hit him at his arm. He just laughed.

Two months passes by, Hongki has announced his relationship with me to the public. He become a hot topic among fans and im being labelled as a lucky girl. At first there are people against our relationship but as days goes by, many people accept it. Fans are still supporting FTIsland eventho Hongki has a gf. We even have a shipper lol. 

Sometimes there are paparazzi following us while we are on a date, at first its uncomfortable but i have to get used to it. 

*Hongki's pov*

Our relationship is getting stronger day by day.. i dont think i can live without her.

I've made an important decision.. That is.. I want to make a wedding proposal.

Yes,  i want to marry her.

I've told my umma and appa and also her parents, they give me a full blessing. I'm grateful for that.

FTISLAND members also supported me. Yoonmi also know about this.

Its only her that doesnt know about this yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI! I'm going to end this fanfic very soon, that is on chapter 25! keke Stay Tune for the ending! ^^