Always Loving You

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

Today is my engagement day.. I get my makeup and hair done. My mind is at somewhere else.. "Can you smile a bit? You should be happy you're getting engaged today" said by one of them who is trying to make me look extra beautiful today. I smiled and look my face in the mirror. "MinMi.. you can changed to your dress now" i nod and look at my dress. wow... the dress is so beautiful. If only im getting engaged with someone i truly love...

"You ready?" umma looked at me. "Omo~ you're so beautiful" I smiled. We walked downstairs, spotlights is on me now. I see many of them smiling at me, complimenting how beautiful i am. Then i see Mir.. He looks handsome too. The ceremony begins.....  Mir take the ring and slide it in to my finger, i did the same too. Then he kissed my hand. Everyone clapped their hands, i hear people whistling, everyone is cheering. I smiled and bowed then my eyes pinned on someone that is very familiar..

Hongki claps his hand too and smile at me. I'm not smiling anymore, i froze there still looking at him. What is he doing here? "Kwenchana?" Mir asked me. "D-dae~" 

Then its the after party.. Hongki approched me and Mir. "Chukhahae on your engagement" Hongki smiled. Realizing i didnt say anything, Mir speaks for me, "Kamsahamnida~ you're MinMi's friend?" "Aniya~ im her sister's friend" Mir nods his head and smile. "I'll be going first" Hongki bowed and leave. I still havent say anything.. "You really ok?" Mir asked again. "Dae~dont worry about me" i smiled. "I'm your fiance now, you can tell me anything" he replied back. If only you knew I actually love Hongki, can you handle it? oh crap stop it MinMi..You're Mir's fiancee now.

Two months passes.. I'm closer to Mir now but i still havent develop any feelings towards him.. I didnt see Hongki anymore. I didnt even talk to my sister eversince the incident. I think Hongki is over me now. I missed him so bad, luckily Mir is always here when i need him. He's actually funny and i hope i can love him like i love Hongki. 

I got a call from FNC Ent because they want to use the clothes from my boutique for FTIsland. I have to be professional. Work is Work. I agreed to cooperate with them. Their stylist came and pick the clothes. 

*Hongki's pov*

I recommend her boutique for our clothing. Maybe she thinks im over her.. I still love her the same eventhough she's already engaged. Trust me, i've tried to forget her but i really cant. Maybe she's the one for me. I didnt bother her since two months ago because i want her to miss me like i mss her everyday, everytime. I'm trying to get her back. 

I went to her boutique, i see her car is still there. Its already 6pm. Overtime maybe? I get inside and im going to surprise her. I went to her office..

"Annyeong MinMi~" "Dae~" she was busy searching for a file then she looked at me. She dropped the file and stared at me. "What are you doing here Hongki?" "Trying to get you back" i said calmly. "You know im already engaged" that words hurts me so much. the word engaged. "Do you love your fiance?"  she didnt answer. I get it now! She still love me! "When are you going to marry him MinMi-ah?" i keep shooting her with questions.

"Leave me now Hongki.." she didnt look at me. "I know you cant forget me, thats a fact." "Thats where you are wrong Hongki, i can forget you! Why dont you just be with my sister?" wow shes really trying to show me she didnt love me anymore. Not working!! "I know you do this because your sister is crazy about me and your parents for liking Mir so much" "Whatever you say Hongki. Now will you please stop bothering me? When will you stop?"

"I'll stop bothering your life when you get married to him!" i said in anger and leave. I cried again in my car. What else should i do to get you back?

 

 

 

 

 

Fanfic updated again! ^______^