Current Problem? My Unnie

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

"Are you even allowed to do this?" i asked as we sit down. The foods look delicious. My stomach is growling. "Ofcourse, im Lee Hongki" he smiled. "Ya we still have one problem.. my sister" "Can we not talk about her tonight? Lets just forget about everything and have fun with me" Hongki winked. "Can you stop doing that? My heart cannot take it ok" i blushed. "wae? Do you like it? Like it like it" he keeps on teasing me. Cheerful Hongki is back.

"Ya eat slowly. your foods wont go anywhere" he keep on stuffing foods into his mouth. tsk he still hasnt changed, and i love him for that. He suddenly choked on his food. I pat his back, "kwenchana? See! this is why you should listen to me" "You look even prettier when you're mad" Hongki grinned. I hit him lightly and i blushed.

"Stop teasing me.. I'm shy now" i touched both of my cheeks. He tucked my hair behind my ear. "I've never wanted someone for so long as much as i want you now" Hongki is looking directly into my eyes. Our face is just inches away then his phone rings. Hongki sigh and answer the phonecall. "Ya Jonghun you just interrupted my romantic moment! waeyo?" i chuckled to myself when he said that. "Mianhae MinMi.. i got something to do tonight" his face looks sad. "Kwenchana~ go finish your work first ok?" i touched his nose. He sent me home..

"I'll go inside now..Drive safely ok?" i told him. "Where's my kiss?" Hongki pout his lips. "Ya! Shiro~" "Fine! I will stay here till you give me a kiss" He crossed his arm over his chest. "You act like a kid you know that?" i kiss him. He smiled, "And thats why you love me right?" "I love you pabo" i stuck out my tongue and laughed. "I love you too..Jalja!" i waved to him then he left.

*Yoonmi's pov*

I clenched my fist as i saw them kissed! Hongki should be mine right now and MinMi should be Mir's wife! Urgh i need to do something. I wont let MinMi take whats mine from the first place. 

NO! NEVER! I really hate her now. Lets see what im capable to do.. Beware, MinMi. This time i will make sure Hongki is going to be mine. ONLY MINE.  No one can stop me now. 

I saw her smilng as she entered the house. Smile now MinMi, suffer later.

"Enjoying your date, huh?" i talked to her sarcastically. 

"Unnie.." she said. I hate it when she called me unnie. 

"Stop calling me unnie!" 

*Your pov*

Aishh why do i have to face her now?

"Stop calling me unnie!" what am i gonna call her now, Park? Yoonmi?

"Unnie.. dont be mad at me. You have to accept that Hongki and i love each other"

"Shiro!! As long as im still breathing, Hongki is mine! You took him away from me!" unnie raise her voice.

"He was never yours, unnie. Get your facts right!" its getting on my nerves that my own sister still dont want to accept the reality. "Stop it unnie.. Lets dont argue. I'm tired of it already" i ignored her and went to my room. 

After bathing, Hongki texted me 'Did you argue with your sister? Dont worry~ im always on your side ^^ kekeke" i smiled. How did he know? "Are you watching me? How did you know? haha" i replied. "I got my eyes on you, Park Min Mi kekeke go to bed now, goodnight! ^^" ahhh he is so adorable. "Ya you freak! keke goodnight!" i replied back. 

I sleep peacefully until i heard something noise like the sound of my house under construction. Ok no thats too much. I ignored it at first but its getting annoying so i got up and went outside my room. I look at my phone, its nearly 2AM, i rub my eyes. The sound is coming from unnie's room. I walked slowly to her room..Her door is widely opened, she's the one who is doing hammering. Picture frames are everywhere on her floor. 

"Unnie! What are you doing?!" she didnt answer. "Unnie~~" i step inside her room. My jaw dropped as i see more and more Hongki's pictures on the floor. What is she doing? I can see a bottle of beer on her floor also.

"Unnieee!!!" i screamed. "Are you out of your mind?" i said. "What are you doing here?" Get out!" she yelled. 

"Unnie, you're not in the right state of mind. Stop it! Its so noisy, umma appa might wake up!" "No they arent here, they went to our other house" she said still continuing her crazy work. "Unnie jebal, stop it" i begged her. She pushed me out of her room and locked her door. Her behaviour is getting worst. I'm afraid of what will she do to me or especially Hongki.

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED AGAIN! woohooo~ in 4 days i can update my fanfic up to chapter 19! kekeke Please COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBES! Thank You! ^^