The Proposal & The Perfect Wedding

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

Today is Saturday. "Good morning!" i said as i wanted to have a breakfast with umma, appa and unnie. They smiled a bit.. different than the usual. They cant stop looking at each other then smiled. I get annoyed as if they're hiding something from me.

"Ya! Wae geurae? Why you guys... cant stop smiling?" i asked them. I poured cereal in my bowl then mixed it with milk. They are still smiling. "Ya! What is it?" i asked again.

"Its nothing MinMi ah~" unnie smiled then she laughed along with umma and appa. tsk whatever. i rolled my eyes at them.

My saturday is boring so far, Hongki has to attend a talk show. I sit on the couch checking my phone, nothing interesting. Then i lay down trying to take a nap but failed. Aishh im so bored! Then my phone rings. Omo where is it? I can only hear the sound. I searched for it, its under the sofa. Tsk pabo! A text message from Hongki.

'Babe, watch me live on tv. Ppali! ^^' - Hongki. tsk this boy. I switched on the tv at the living room, it just started. As usual, interviews, singing blabla. Then Hongki said, "I want to do something important right now, infront of you all" What is it? 

"MinMi~ heres cupcakes sent especially for you." She handed me the big box of cupcakes? "Ya who sent this? ya!" unnie pretend like she didnt hear me. I opened the box,

"To Park MinMi who is watching this live right now.. Will you marry me?" Hongki said. My jaw dropped as i saw the cupcakes then i hear it again from him live from the television. I stared at the tv then look back at the cupcakes. Then i dont know anymore what happened on the tv. I couldnt focus.

I saw umma, appa and unnie smiled at me. I ran to them and hugged them. I cannot believe Hongki just proposed me to marry him. I really really didnt expect this. I looked at the cupcakes again, i laughed as i saw the dogs and the cartoons. Hongki pabo, i thought to myself. I didnt allow unnie to eat it because its just so so precious.

"Do you agree to marry him?" appa asked. I nodded my head. Its been 2hours ive been smiling just by looking at the cupcakes. I feel so happy.

"Park MinMi, will you marry me, the annoying yet full with charm guy, Lee Hongki?" he bent on his knee. I nodded my head then i ran to him for a hug. Tears escaped from my eyes. I cant contain my happiness.

"Are you surprised? Do you like my surprise this time?" he asked. "This time, i really do like it. Its every girl's dream to marry their dream guy" i said. He kissed my forehead, "I love you" he said. "Forever & Always" i add in.

We decided to get married next month in November. Our wedding has received so many attentions from media, netizens, fans etc. They even make a countdown till our wedding. It is said to be Wedding Of The Year. We feel honored to hear that. There are celebrities who happen to be Hongki's  friend are all congratulating him for our wedding. The wedding havent even started yet it received so many love from all people. 

We're busy preparing for our wedding ceremony. "I want it to be perfect because marriage only going to happen once in a lifetime" Hongki said to the wedding planner. I look at him, he has so many passion in this lol 

"I want a modern style and it must be in white" he said again. I just smiled looking at him. He planned everything as if he was the girl, im the boy.

"Jagiya~ any request?" he asked him. "Oh? aa.. i want a simple yet beautiful dress. Not like last time, its heavy" i laughed. We spent for about 3 hours with our wedding planner, yeap mostly Hongki do the talking.

Now.. the day that we've been waiting for has come. The wedding  is today. I'm freaking nervous more than last time. I have to get through it once again. After im done with the makeup, i received a text message, obviously its from Hongki.

'I cant wait to see you later, my soon-to-be-wife. Dont be so nervous arasso? I love you ^^'

I smiled. Tsk at times like this, still have the chance to text me. "MinMi, you changed to your dress now" unnie said. I nodded my head then get changed. The dress is just perfect and its not heavy keke

"You look so beautiful in this dress MinMi" unnie said. I smiled happily. Now i just have to wait.. I cant actually believe this is really happening to me. Never in my life i thought of really marrying Hongki in real life. "MinMi.. time to go" appa said. I've learned to control my nervous attack. 

I walked down to the wedding aisle with my appa. Cameras flashing everywhere. There are celebrities coming too. I saw Hongki looking really handsome in white suits. And FTIsland members beside him.

It is white in colour, exactly just like what Hongki wanted. I finally reached him and he took my hand. "You're breathtakingly beautiful" he whispered to me. I smiled in pure happiness. The ceremony started.. here we go again.

"Do you, Lee Hongki, take her, Park Min Mi to be your legal wife in good and bad times, to cherish and to honor her in all days of your life?"

"I do" he said loud and clear.

"And do you, Park Min Mi, take him, Lee Hongki to be your legal husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, to always protect and to love you?"

"I do" i said almost cracking my voice because i wanted to cry.

"I now, pronounced you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" We turned to look at each other, he leaned forward and kissed me. Tears escaped from my eyes. Tears of joy. I can see tears in his eyes too, i wiped it away. Everyone is cheering for us. We bowed. I smiled from ear-to-ear. This is a real happiness.

"Chukhahae on your wedding, Mr & Mrs  Lee" Junhyung hugged Hongki.

"Tell us if you have become appa" Heechul . "Hyunggg!" Hongki hugged him too.

Then he hugged every single members of FTIsland. "Chukhahae~ I pray for you guys happiness" Jonghun said. "Gumawo~" i said to them.

"Ppali have many kids!" Seunghyun teased Hongki and laughed. Hongki held my waist and smirked at me, "What? You !" i said to him. "You're my legal wife" he smiled. "I love you Mrs Lee" he said. "I love you more yeobo" i said. "No! I love you more than more" he didnt want to lose. I laughed.

We are being offered to do a photoshoot in our wedding dress & suits. There are also fans taking our pictures. I feel so blessed.

The party is over.. and you all know what night it is. Hongki cant stop staring at me but i ignored him. I went through our wedding pictures on the laptop.

"Ya we cant make babies if you keep on looking at the pictures" Hongki said while lying on the bed. I smiled, "Lee Hongki you ! Wait a bit longer!" i stuck out my tongue to him. I looked back at the pictures. "We're going to go to Venice for our honeymoon" he said. "Mwo?? Jinjja? Kyaaaa~ i cannot wait!" i said still sitting down at the couch inside the room. "I cant any longer jagiya~" he suddenly carried me bridal style to the bed. "Ya im still shy" i blushed crazily. "I love it when you blushed. You know why i choose you, why i need you, and why i love you?" he asked. "Why?" i said. '"Because i see forever in you" he smiled. And i smiled too. Then he kissed me. That night is my best night with him.

Waking up next to him and see him everyday gives me the strength to keep looking forward for another day. He has become a part of me, he is my daily dose of happiness, my Hongstar, my bestfriend, my protector, my lover, my husband and most importantly, he is my life. And he is LEE HONGKI.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAY! The fanfic is now over. I hope you guys enjoyed and loved my story! I want to say a big THANK YOU for the readers of this fanfic,  to those who subscribed and comments to my fanfic. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^___^