A Well-Spent Day With You

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

I look at the clock.. 12pm??? My eyes widened, i jumped out of  bed and take a bath. While i was showering im thinking what is the outcome of unnie's crazy work at the dawn. I dressed up and went to unnie's room. I looked around.. yeap everything's clear! I opened the door... wow this is supposed to be my room. Hongki's pictures in the frames on the wall, a lot more Hongki's pictures than last time. Almost everything in her room has Hongki related stuff. I shakes my head. When will you change unnie?

"I know my room is beautiful" Unnie crossed her arms over her chest. "Unnie!" i startled. "Oh have you seen today's news? You should go see it" unnie smirked. What news? I opened my laptop..and look for "the news" ok nope. no. not this. as i read news by news. ok what  news seriously? Is it about Hongki? i look for Hongki's fanbased.. BAM! So this the news. "FNC denies an accusation of Hongki ruined someone's wedding and stated it is just a part of the movie he has been working now" Nice one, FNC. I looked at the picture of Hongki hugging me in my wedding gown but thank god my face didnt show because i remembered that time i buried my face on Hongki's shoulder. Luck is on my side.

Hongki called me.. "Yeoboseyo ahjusshi~" i . "Ya who is ahjusshi? How dare you talk like that to your boyfriend" Hongki sounds sulky. "Aigoo~ stop being a kid you're so cute" i can hear he is chuckling. "Are you going to let me die outside your house?" my eyes widened. "You're outside?? Why didnt you tell me?" i hung up the phone and ran downstairs. 

"Ya stop giving me surprises!" i said. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "Not inviting me to go inside?" he asked. "Come in~ you're most welcome~" i said it sarcastically. "Fine! I'll go home now" he is being sulky again and turn around ready to leave. "Ya i was just kidding" i grabbed his arm and dragged him inside. I feel like taking care of a kid instead of a boyfriend LOL. "You hungry?Let me tell the maid to prepare you food" i said to him. "Aniya~ how about you let Chef Hongki to cook?" he grinned. "Chef? You dont look so much like a chef" i said smiling. He went through the fridge. "Today i'll make pancakes for you" he looked at me and winked. Ok die now diee. lol no thats too much. ahh he's so cute!

"Pancake's donee!!" he served me the pancakes, i tasted it. "Pretty delicious" i said. "Look whos the Chef" he put his hand under his chin and pose as if he was in a photoshoot. I laughed at him and feed him the pancakes. Then i saw unnie coming downstairs and glared at us before she went outside the house. "Ignore her ok?" Hongki smiled. We sit on a couch in the living room while watching running man. He lay on my lap while watching then i realized he's sleeping safe and sound. I let him sleep at the couch while i continue watching running man. 

He's really a heavy sleeper, he's been sleeping for 5 hours now. I got bored because i have nothing else to do except watching him sleep peacefully. I fixed his hair and just stared at him. "Done staring at me?" He suddenly open his eyes. I got startled that i hit my elbow at the sharp end of the table behind me. "Ouch!" i rub my elbow in pain. "Kwenchana?" Hongki said worriedly. "If you continue to give me a sudden surprises, i can just die on the spot" i said being sulky. "Mianhaeyo~ who told you to stare at me?" he surely didnt want to lose. "Fine fine!" "Dont be angry at me ok? Lets go out now" he kissed my forehead. He knows how to melt me.

"mm should we use my car?" i said. "Nope lets just walk and enjoy the fresh air" he said. We're holding hands, ignoring people around us, we're in our own world. "Hongki, i think its going to rain soon" i said while looking up to the sky. "Jinjja? This is fun!" he said. "Fun? You'll get sick later" i said. Then the rain started to pour.. "Ya lets go somewhere" but Hongki ignore me. His arm is wide open whille his face looking up the sky and he's smiling. "Ya you're crazy? What are you doing?" we're soaking wet. "Have fun with me in the rain" He said. "Mwo?" i said in confused look. 

He bent on his knee and handing out his hand... Is he offering me to dance with him?? Wait, can he dance? As far as i know, he in dance. But i took his hand and he now looked directly in my eyes and smiled. I know this slow dance that he did in "You're Beautiful" where he danced with his so-called princess. "I bet you still remember the moves that you did in You're Beautiful" i said to him. He laughed. We danced in the rain. He's the sweetest boyfriend ever. What more could i ask for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awww~ Dancing in the rain together ^^  here's an update! Sorry it is short! Cheers! COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBES Please! ^____^